SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anti Scammer Email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email from a certain dremmacs account warning me about one of my baits... Anyone?

pony
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

warning you about baiting or are you straight baiting and they are warning you about it being a scam?

the latter are around every once in a while.
just give him a short notice that you are a baiter.

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I should have been clearer, warning me that my new best friend was a scammer.

How did they do that? Hack his account?

pony
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a real scam warning. Just reply that you are baiting him, and thank the warner. Your email addy probably showed up on a CC list somewhere or was accidentally sent to a baiter by the lad.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What SF said or someone managed to convince a lad that they are an oga, and the warner did and probably does not want to break their cover.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for this. I'm not too sure what an oga is, but it sounds great.

pony
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oga = Ladboss or "ueber"-lad Wink He, who tells the other's how to scam Sad

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads make a lot of mistakes in sending out their emails. I've often receive emails with giant "cc" lists of other intended victims. When you see those, you can refer them to a Mod who can then get the proper attention to those email addresses, assuming they appear to be actual intended victims.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oga just means boss or someone in charge. A title of respect. I think it is igbo.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if I sound a bit dumb but what is a cc list?

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
A CC list is a "carbon copy" list. Most of the time, scammers will spam their format by addressing the email to themselves and adding a shedload of other addys in the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) field, where the recipients can't see it. Every once in awhile, they screw up and add it to the CC, where every person who gets it can see all the addys it was sent to.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic