SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody so scared that they want him to ring them? would save waiting for the e-mails?

He has just upped the anti.
Quote:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND $20,000.00 TO THE BELOW ACCOUNT AND AND GET BACK TO ME WITH A SCANNED COPY OF THE DEPOSIT SLIP IN WHICH YOU MADE THE PAYMENT WITH, YOU HAVE 48 HOURS FROM NOW TO GET THINGS DONE. NOTE:YOUR BEING FOLLOWED.

BANK: HUANAN COMMERCIAL BANK
TAOYUAN BRACH TAIWAN
ACCOUNT NO: 240990001547
SWIFT: HNBKHKHH
ACCOUNT NAME: AUTO BOSS CO. LTD

ANY QUESTION ASKED IN THE BANK,TRY AND ANSWER WISELY.
MAKE NO MISTAKES, ANY MISTAKE MADE, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME.
GOOD LUCK

I'll need some time to get that amount of money together.
Sorry, but who do I send the bank details to? (for extermination purposes)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
[email protected]

Quote:

I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH AN INFORMATION YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT TO. AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THE INFORMATION, FOLOW EVERY STEP I WILL ORDER YOU TO FOLLOW, MAKE NO MISTAKES, ANY MISTAKE MADE, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME.

GOOD LUCK.

I'm still waiting for the information... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I get a form :
Quote:
I WANT YOU TO FILL IN THE BELLOW FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO ME BEFORE MAKING THE PAYMENT,BE FAST IN ALL YOU DO, PAY IN THE 5,000 TOMORROW AS I WILL INTIMATE YOU ON HOW TO CONTINUE THE PAYMENT,THE REST WILL CONTINUE TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY(DO NOT FORGET TO SCAN AND SEND ME A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP).

FORM OF HELP
I......................................................

FROM..................................... OF .............................................

* HERE BY TESTIFY BY MY WRITINGS THAT, THE MAN I PAID WAS HIRE TO ASSASINATE ME, BUT TURNED OUT TO BE A HELP TO ME AND MY FAMILY.

* THAT THE MONEY AM PAYING HIM, IS TO SHOW APPLICIATION AND NOT OUT OF INTIMIDATION.

* THAT I WILL EVER BE GREATFULL SOONER OR LATER ON THE RISK HE TOOK FOR I AND MY FAMILY.

* THAT IF I FAIL IN ANY OF THE NOTES WHICH I AGREED ON ABOVE, I DESERVE NOTHING BUT DEATH WHICH SURPOSE TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE I WAS RECURED BY HIM AND HIS MEN.

* THAT ALL I SAID ABIVE IS THE TRUETH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUETH
PHONE NUMBER:...................................

SIGN.....................................(PUT NAME AS SIGNATURE

Comes in a lovely shade of brown.
Would anyone else like to fill it in as well? poor lads going round in circles.

'BELLOW' form?

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I just got the same for when I started baiting him again with a different addy. He seems to want to fill out forms for my original bait and I think he has dropped me. So now I'm trying a different tack with my new bait and asking how much it would cost for me to hire him to kill the guy that wants to kill me.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Jared11111
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm new here but even in my 2 days of baiting i havent seen a death threat man. Scary potatoes. I say threaten him back.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what I just got, looks familar
Quote:
I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT TO. AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THE INFORMATION, FOLOW EVERY STEP I WILL ORDER YOU TO FOLLOW, MAKE NO MISTAKES, ANY MISTAKE MADE, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME, I WILL NOT HURT OR HARM YOU AOR YOUR FAMILY IF YOU COMPLY.

GOOD LUCK.

Might be interersting, espcially since the account may be killed before he gets back to me Twisted Evil This mugu might need to play the wusecure game.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my replies yesterday, playing it very frightened Laughing

Then I'm going to press the big red button & go nuclear on him Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got 2 names to send to yesterday J.M., and E.M. ($3000.00 each)
I am so frightened that I sent my assistant to the WU office (3 hours away) about an hour before he told me not to make the payments this morning.

I think you are looking for someone to transfer your aids sickness to,God punish you ther fool,you white beast.i wish you go and die just like your whole family did,ANIMAL. - K. Lewis

i don't want you to help me anymore because you useing my life like a rat ok. - Peee Ubanga

All l need from you now is to clam down your self please. - James Duma
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll save the form until tomorrow, can everyone fill the form in, even if you aren't being baited. if you being baited and have received the form send it today or tomorrow, if not, save until Tuesday or Wednesday, lets keep him going.

Edit 1 :

Sorry, forgot to add. please mix and match, fill in as is, or convert to pdf or do it in paintshop or word, prize for the biggest file attachment size.

Edit 2:
I've just seen on the form that he wants a phone number.....

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jared - nothing's scarier than my Russian model. She still thinks he is offering a model shoot, and tweaked his nose calling him in broken English "a big girls blouse" - joke for English only.

She wants to hand him the money in cash in person - in Paris - unlike you fraudsters - shame on you Laughing

It's not likely to happen - but as he is supposed to be following her it should be easy. So the more he tries to find a way to get round meeting her, the more she will goad him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty much the same deal here-

Quote:
forget about the western union payments,dont worry i will provide you with an account you will make the payment to by monday and as soon as you make the payment, you are required to send me a scanned copy of the deposit slip.

I look forward to making the payments to assure my safety Rolling Eyes Laughing

Must say, this is the first time a lads threatened me before I've replied to him, I can see this lad will provide us all with a great deal of signiture lines before the end of play Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's already given me my first sig quote Razz

My second bait is going well, he has agreed to kill the person who hired him to kill me. But first I have to make these payments. He has a new email address 'especially' for this deal too, maybe he is getting hassled to much on his gmail account! Very Happy He also has agreed to my new character Ge0rg3 Bl uth's passphrase. "There's always money in the banana stand,"

EDIT his new addy is a yahoo address so I should be able to trace his IP once he gets back to me.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peartree wrote:

EDIT his new addy is a yahoo address so I should be able to trace his IP once he gets back to me.

Spot on, always nice to know.

IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I told him to get a new address as well.

I'm wracking my brain, trying to think a NEW AND EXCITING way of messing with him!
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to try sending him a message using his e-mail id but from a different provider.
You are welcome to try that.

IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone could pretend to be from the "official" hitman site, and try and scare HIM. Maybe wait till he uses anothe account and reveals IP.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Freely wrote:
Someone could pretend to be from the "official" hitman site, and try and scare HIM. Maybe wait till he uses anothe account and reveals IP.

please don�t push him to change his boxes in order we do not loose our good contacts and cannot ASEM him anymore.

His IP shows Nigeria so what?

It�s much more important to get names, phone-number and bank-accounts from the lad(s) Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

He hasn't switched accounts, he's still contacting me on my other bait from his original address. I think he's setting up the other account for the counter-hit I want

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

please remember: some baiters might see it as fun and as a joke but the lad is DEAD-SERIOUS about what he is doing! Evil or Very Mad

He is a threat to weak members of our society and could inflict real trouble on elder or helpless people who can�t see that its a scam Wink

what I want to point out: its a very big difference if a lad tells the story about the african airway accident and a dead uncle with his trunk box or if he directly threatens the life of possible victims and blackmail them for money.

In my country (Germany) he would be in for 5 years in jail (minimum) if catched and brought to justice.

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SwEeT!!!! The bait is finally going my way. Prepare for a nice trophy pic Very Happy

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he got back to me this morning after I told him the deal was off 'cause I killed the man myself, traced his IP to Nassawra in Nigeria (quelle surprise!). He gave me a different bank account number than he's given already.

Quote:
YOU HAVE SHEDED AN INNOCENT BLOOD THEN, I WAS VERY BUSY, THAT IS WHY YOU DIN"T HEAR FROM ME. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY IS $50,000.00 IN THE BELLOW ACCOUNT AFTER WHICH YOU WILL BE INTEMATED ON WHAT TO DO.

Account number-88013594
Sort code-108002
Account Name-Peter Williams
IBAN- GB73WOOL1800288013594
SWIFBIC- WOOLGB21
WOOLWICH BANK LONDON.

SEND A SCANNED COPY OF THE DEPOSIT SLIP AFTER THE PAYMENT IS MADE,THE FASTER YOU ARE, THE BETTER FOR YOU, NOTE:YOU TOOK A WRONG STEP AND ITS AGAIST MY COMMANDS,WE WILL TALK ABOUT THAT AFTER.

There's ALWAYS money in the banana stand.

GOOD LUCK.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just got fuzzy about the form, I said I didn't understand so he has replied :
Quote:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILL THE FORM I SENT TO YOU, WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND, THE FORM IS FOR FORMALITY PURPOSE.

YOU ARE TO BE MAKING THE PAYMENTS BIT BY BIT TO PREVENT BANK QUESTIONS,
MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $3000.00 WITH THE BELOW NAME.

FR@NK D@AV1D:7-15 Gr3ss3 Str33t L0nd0n
WiT iLL United Kingdom, He got the postcode wrong, should have been W1 he put an 'I'

SEND ME A CLEAR SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP ALONG WITH THE FORM I ASKED YOU TO FILL. ALSO SEND A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP TO [email protected]

MAKE NO MISTAKES.

It is in a lovely shade of maroon, could he be using colour to keep track?
Anyway I'm off to the bank to send the money.

And does anyone else have the new addy?

Oh dear, what a shame, I was panicking sooooo much I sent my reply to the new e-mail.

Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have but I wasn't going to give it out just yet in case he's testing me to see, and if the one you gave above is the one he gave you it's different to the one he gave me.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, I just have a conversation with him on Gmail chat, it was very funny, apparently the deal is off and he's going to kill me now.

Quote:
me: Hello

ams0rry: hi

me: did you get my email?

ams0rry: let me take a look

me: I sent it to your yahoo account
the other address you gave me

ams0rry: have you made the payments

me: I told you how to get the money
I'll leave it in a black briefcase in the crack in the foundation behind my house. You know the one I'm talking about
we do not need to bother with banks
that will only leave a paper trail
have one of your men pick it up

ams0rry: m sorry
u dont want to comply with me
them forget it
am busy,email me nomore,you are loosing your chances

me: I am complying I'm making it easier for you. We do not need a bank you can have the money in cash right now
the money is outside
pick it up
it's yours
I will leave the house, your men can watch me leave, they will know they are safe

ams0rry: take your money back and do what i told you to do

me: no
I do not want a bank transfer linking me to the payment
cash is much safer, for both of us

ams0rry: please am busy

me: well then this should make it easier, no need to worry about going to a bank

ams0rry: forget it then.

me: just pick up the money from my house like I said, if someone is watching me right now phone them and tell them to take it. It's very simple
ok let's forget it then

ams0rry: bye.

me: I'll take my money back and you'll fuck off

ams0rry: your on your own hence

me: Yup
I killed the right man and you know it

ams0rry: good luck.

me: good luck to you too, you do not frighten me little man

ams0rry: i will kill you,that is me
bye

me: yeah I'll be in my living room waiting with a shotgun and your name on it
try your luck
you might get one shot off
Good bye

I just sent him another email saying I know he's not going to kill me but I'd like to offer him a reward for coming forward. Not as much as he'd like, but a little token.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
tommyd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol this guy is a gold mine . after google talking for like 1 hour asking the most mundian questions like is the robber outside now , should i pay it in 2 10000 accounts or 20 1000 accounts i bad mouthed him with like 2000 fwords then ended with mugu insults to him and he writes back.

amsorry: you 4 tell me say you be my brother
abi i no day try?
me: no
amsorry: idiot u bee

Laughing Laughing Laughing
time to get him with another account
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic