SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anti Scam Mail MI5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry if this has already been posted, but i`m just after finding this mail and it looks VERY authentic. lots of graphics and links,

if someone wants to take a look at the actual mail, PM me an addy.
it links to here: http://www.sis.gov.uk

From ANTI-SCAM DPT. Sun Mar 4 08:46:14 2007
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 217.12.10.82; Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:46:58 -0800
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 212.74.170.170
X-Originating-IP: [212.74.170.170]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta201.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 212.74.170.170 (HELO sis392.com) (212.74.170.170)
by mta201.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:46:51 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: SCAM ALERT!!
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 09:46:14 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="c441f67f-c3e4-48e9-b453-10b2f5a161ae"
Content-Length: 3970

Attention!

This email is being sent to you today, as a result of the scam alert warning which your email address signaled to our computer database today, with strong indication that you currently MIGHT be in a business transaction where you are a SCAM VICTIM unknowingly.

With slim chances that our prediction can be wrong, please kindly take time to answer these questions outlined below quickly;

1. Are you in a business transaction case, where you have been approached to claim millions of (United States Dollars, British Pound Sterlings, Euros, e.t.c.), with a huge reward of a particular percentage of the complete fund amount to go to you?

2. Are you in a business transaction case, where you have been approached by a lottery company with claims that you have successfully won millions of (United States Dollars, British Pound Sterlings, Euros, e.t.c.)?

3. Are you in a business transaction case, where you have been approached and promised to be assisted in having an overdue contract award funds that is supposely your's, to be successfully released to you without further hitches or delays, provided you comply with every instruction that you receive?

4. Are you in a business transaction case where you have been promised to receive large sums of money in excess of millions of (United States Dollars, British Pound Sterlings, Euros, e.t.c.), as a reward for your simple assistance?

5. Are you in a business transaction case where you were approached and promised to be awarded a contract worth millions or billions of (United States Dollars, British Pound Sterlings, Euros, e.t.c.)?

If you do not find yourself in any of the category as outlined above, please kindly dismiss our scam alert on your email address, and discard this message immediately, as our predictions have turned out to be false, where we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this message might have caused you, but if you have a friend who fits into any of the category as outlined above, the best you can do for him/her is to forward this e-mail to him/her immediately, so as to enable him/her receive assistance free of charge immediately.

If you find yourself in any of the category outlined above, YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ ON VERY CAREFULLY, as there is a 99.99% chance that you are currently a victim of fraud/scam, run by notorious criminals known as con artists, with the sole aim of scamming and ripping you off your very hard earned funds!! But there is super good news, as you can receive immediate and a complete free of charge assistance from our department, where we can assist you in tracking down these con artists, have them brought to justice, and retrieve any monies in complete amounts that you have been scammed out of, in a maximum of twenty four (24) hours only, by using our new advanced scam combat techniques, but before we proceed, please honestly answer the final question outlined below, in-order to determine if you are eligible for our assistance.

ELIGIBILITY QUESTION: DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION CASE YOU IS REAL?, AND IF YES, HAVE YOU MADE ANY PAYMENTS OF MONIES IN ADVANCE FOR A MANDATORY FEE?

IF YOUR ANSWER TO THESE TWO QUESTIONS ARE NO, THEN YOU DO NOT ELIGIBLE FOR OUR ASSISTANCE, AS YOU DO NOT REQUIRE IT, WHERE YOU ARE ADVISED TO BE VERY WEARY OF SCAM AND CON ARTISTS THAT ARE SERIOUSLY INFECTING THE INTERNET WORLD AT THIS CURRENT TIME FRAME.

IF YOUR ANSWER TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED ABOVE IS YES, THEN YOU ARE 100% ELLIGIBLE FOR OUR ASSISTANCE.

There are two (3) categories for eligible persons, we have;

CATEGORY ONE (1): This category are for persons who are in a business transaction that they believe is real, but want to determine its validity (i.e Whether the business transaction case is actually real or not).

CATEGORY TWO (2): This category are for persons who are in a business transaction that they believe is real and have already invested their monies into the business transaction as fees, and now want to determine its validity (i.e Whether the business transaction case is actually real or not).

CATEGORY THREE (3): This category are for persons who are in a business transaction that they believe is probably not real, and have already invested their monies into the business transaction, and want to determine its validity, and retrieve all their paid monies immediately.

AS PREVIOUSLY RELATED ABOVE, WE CAN ASSIST YOU BY DETERMINING THE VALIDITY OF YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION, LOCATE AND BRING TO JUSTICE THE CON ARTISTS, AND HAVE YOU RECEIVE ALL YOUR PAID MONIES IN A MAXIMUM OF TWENTY FOUR (24) HOURS ONLY, FROM THE EXACT TIME FRAME WE INITIATE OUR ASSISTANCE PROCESS, ALL FREE OF CHARGE AS IT IS YOUR RIGHT, AND THIS APPLIES TO ANY CITIZEN OF ANY COUNTRY OR LOCATION.

To initiate our assistance process immediately, our elligible persons are to comply with the directives as outlined below; WARNING: DO NOT PROCEED WITH YOUR SUSPICIOUS BUSINESS TRANSACTION UNTIL WE HAVE SCRUTINIIZED YOUR CASE AND REVERTED BACK TO YOU. DIRECTIVES FOR CATEGORY ONE (1) PERSONS:

If you are a Category one (1) person, you are instructed to furnish us immediately with our requirements as outlined below, via our secured email address by clicking the hyperlink CONTACT US SECURELY, or via our secured fax by using the number (+ 44 700 593 1047 ), while indicating that you are a Category one (1) person.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. YOUR COMPLETE LEGAL NAME.
2. YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
3. YOUR ACCURATE CONTACT DETAILS (MOBILE/LAND TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS) SO AS TO ENABLE US REACH YOU VERY SECURELY IF THE NEED ARISES.
4. THE COMPLETE NAMES OF THE PERSONS OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES INVOLVED IN YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION, WITH THEIR ACCURATE CONTACT DETAILS (EMAIL, MOBILE/LAND TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS).
5. A COPY OF THE FIRST LETTER, FAX OR EMAIL YOU RECEIVED FROM THE PERSONS OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES INVOLVED IN YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION.

DIRECTIVES FOR CATEGORY TWO (2) PERSONS:
If you are a Category two (2) person, you are instructed to furnish us immediately with our requirements as outlined below, via our secured email address by clicking the hyperlink CONTACT US SECURELY, or via our secured fax by using the number (+ 44 700 593 1047 ), while indicating that you are a Category two (2) person.

REQUIREMENTS:
3. YOUR ACCURATE CONTACT DETAILS (MOBILE/LAND TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS) SO AS TO ENABLE US REACH YOU VERY SECURELY IF THE NEED ARISES.
4. THE COMPLETE NAMES OF THE PERSONS OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES INVOLVED IN YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION, WITH THEIR ACCURATE CONTACT DETAILS (EMAIL, MOBILE/LAND TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS).
5. A COPY OF THE FIRST LETTER, FAX OR EMAIL YOU RECEIVED FROM THE PERSONS OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES INVOLVED IN YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION.
6. THE EXACT TOTAL AMOUNT YOU HAVE INVESTED.

DIRECTIVES FOR CATEGORY THREE (3) PERSONS:
If you are a Category three (3) person, you are instructed to furnish us immediately with our requirements as outlined below, via our secured email address by clicking the hyperlink CONTACT US SECURELY, or via our secured fax by using the number (+ 44 700 593 1047 ), while indicating that you are a Category three (3) person.

REQUIREMENTS:
6. THE EXACT TOTAL AMOUNT YOU HAVE INVESTED.
7. EVIDENCE OF YOUR PAYMENT OF MONIES.

If you have accurately furnished us with our requirements as instructed and outlined above via our secured e-mail or fax number as accurately outlined above, please kindly allow us a maximum of twenty four (24) hours only, to receive our revert in line to your category selection.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

THE ANTI-SCAM DEPARTMENT TEAM,
BRITISH SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
you are instructed to furnish us immediately with our requirements

It's a scam...it's a 419 that's sort of evolved, they are taking advantage of the fact the basic 419 is a bit long in the tooth and getting ever more well known (due, in no small part to sites like this).

I suppose the next stage will be an advance fee to recover funds lost through some existing recovery procedure Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Actually that's bullshit Embarassed I've looked closer at the mail, it's more like an ASEM...hoping to catch someone in the middle of a scam in progress...but you're right, it IS pretty good/bad depending on your point of view.

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i didn`t read the full mail, i was more interested in the graphics Confused , the mail does look much much better than the average coat of arms, or pics of the EFCC handing out cheques

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much info in the Who-Is lookup for the domain, and the IP address for the email is Switzerland, surely has to be a real site with the .gov domain name, never heard os SIS before, though, but the site says better known as MI6, Grammar and CAPS in the email are not good signs, definitely a money recover sam email, Sam, what address does it put in the "To" field when you click to reply to it?:

Quote:

www.sis.gov.uk (whois)
194.61.189.14, (reverse ip), ns2.qinetiq-tim.net., DRA-ODS

Domain: sis.gov.uk

Registered For: Secret Intelligence Service

Domain Owner: Secret Intelligence Service

Registered By: QinetiQ TIM

Servers:
ns0.qinetiq-tim.net
ns1.qinetiq-tim.net
ns2.qinetiq-tim.net
ns3.qinetiq-tim.net

Registrant Contact:
D. Admin

Registrant Address:
SIS
PO Box 1300
London
SE1 1BD

Entry created:
Friday 15th July 2005

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i cant see hosts available to the public offering gov.uk domains.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very interesting, How did you come across this email Sam? Is this the SIS admitting they monitor every email?

Please post any other correspondence you have with them..

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when i hit reply this comes up
Quote:
[email protected]

it`s also linked to http://www.gchq.gov.uk/
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/index.htm
http://www.mi5.gov.uk/

NIGERIA HE GOAT

DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@loading
Email addresses can be easily spoofed. I've sent some joke ones to friends from agentbond at mi5.gov.uk and various other domains.

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dizzy
not the email, the website.

46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That stinks of money recovery scam:

Quote:
But there is super good news, as you can receive immediate and a complete free of charge assistance from our department, where we can assist you in tracking down these con artists, have them brought to justice, and retrieve any monies in complete amounts that you have been scammed out of, in a maximum of twenty four (24) hours only, by using our new advanced scam combat techniques

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this addy is linked in the mail

Quote:
[email protected]

NIGERIA HE GOAT

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The webpage is okay it is linked to from the MI5 page here

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/output/Page134.html#intell

The names Bond - James Bond Cool

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP Has it, there we go, a slipup.

I jsut skim read the whole thing.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The britishsecretservice-uk.org domain is mentioned as being a scam on a couple of sites including this one with the same/similar email as posted by SamSpudz:

http://www.jamesmaurer.com/british-secret-service-scam-alert.asp

The phone number they are using is a personal number:

Quote:
DIRECTIVES FOR CATEGORY THREE (3) PERSONS:
If you are a Category three (3) person, you are instructed to furnish us immediately with our requirements as outlined below, via our secured email address by clicking the hyperlink CONTACT US SECURELY, or via our secured fax by using the number (+ 44 700 593 1047 ), while indicating that you are a Category three (3) person.

Quote:
44 700 593 1047
Number billable as: personal number
Country or destination: United Kingdom
Original network provider*: PNC Telecom Service

Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Pussy Galore, Plenty O'Toole, Xenia Onatop and Ivana Humpalot should contact them...

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the actual reply address, a couple of my lads have gone slow, and one is being very uncooperative so I may have to "report" them Twisted Evil
Code:
[email protected]

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

didnt see the phone number. Embarassed

Mortar x9
Pingu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SIS = MI6, not MI5. At least thats what is says on their website.

They do not use the email address of sis.gov.uk

It is .gov.uk but has a different begining.

This is the sort of format:

[email protected] (omitted full address for security)

NOT

[email protected]

Pingu
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attention!

This email is being sent to you today, as a result of the scam alert warning which your email address signaled typoto our computer database today, with strong indication that you currently MIGHT grammarbe in a business transaction where you are a SCAM VICTIM unknowingly.

<snip>

1. Are you in a business transaction case grammar,

<snip>.e.t.c.)? etc.

3.<snip> supposely your's educashun not wot it woz

<snip> where we sincerely apologize it should be an 's' not 'z'for any inconveniences found the 's'<snip> but if you have a friend [color=red[I have no friends Crying or Very sad [/color]<snip> immediately, so as to enable him/her receive assistance free of charge immediately. poor use of same word close together

If you find yourself in any of the category outlined above, YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ ON VERY CAREFULLY, as there is a 99.99% chance that you are currently a victim of fraud/scam, you're not totally sure then? run by notorious criminals known as con artists, with the sole aim of scamming and ripping you off your very hard earned funds!! But there is super good news,This is Government speak?<snip> these con artists, more Gov't speak?have them brought to justice, and retrieve any monies in complete amounts that you have been scammed out of, in a maximum of twenty four (24) hours only, by using our new advanced scam combat techniques,Pure b*lls**t wording<snip>

IF YOUR ANSWER you've lost your 's' again haven't you?TO THESE TWO QUESTIONS ARE NO, THEN YOU DO NOT grammar again, sorry but I'm afraid you'll have to stay in after schoolELIGIBLE FOR OUR ASSISTANCE, AS YOU DO NOT REQUIRE IT, WHERE YOU ARE ADVISED TO BE VERY WEARY No we will never tire! We will fight them on the beaches...OF SCAM AND CON ARTISTS THAT ARE SERIOUSLY INFECTING They are a disease?THE INTERNET WORLD AT THIS CURRENT TIME FRAME. There goes your grammar again

IF YOUR ANSWER TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED ABOVE IS YES, THEN YOU ARE 100% ELLIGIBLE typoFOR OUR ASSISTANCE.
<snip>
(1): This category are for persons use 'is'<snip>
(2): This category are for persons and again<snip>
(3): This category are for persons and again<snip>

BRING TO JUSTICE THE CON ARTISTS, AND HAVE YOU RECEIVE ALL YOUR PAID MONIES IN A MAXIMUM OF TWENTY FOUR (24) HOURS ONLY, FROM THE EXACT TIME FRAME WE INITIATE OUR ASSISTANCE PROCESS, ALL FREE OF CHARGE AS IT IS YOUR RIGHT, AND THIS APPLIES TO ANY CITIZEN OF ANY COUNTRY OR LOCATION.The Empire rules again

<snip> our elligible typopersons are to comply with the directives as outlined below; WARNING: DO NOT PROCEED WITH YOUR SUSPICIOUS BUSINESS TRANSACTION UNTIL WE HAVE SCRUTINIIZED YOUR CASE AND REVERTED BACK TO YOUsay what?<snip>

If you have accurately furnished us with our requirements as instructed and outlined above via our secured e-mail or fax number as accuratelygrammar, use different words please<snip> outlined above, please kindly allow us a maximum of twenty four (24) hours only, to receive our revert in line to your category selection.Don't understand this at all

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

THE ANTI-SCAM DEPARTMENT TEAM, aka THe Bullsh?t Bureau
BRITISH SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE, The British have always been good at hiding their intelligence
UNITED KINGDOM.[\quote]
5/10 Not what I expected as a fraud information gathering attempt. You must stay behind after school and write out :
"I am a total pillock if I think anyone with half a brain cell would believe this"
100 times

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must admit I also only skimmed the text and I came to the same conclusion as ol slowfreddie. Poor grammer poor spelling poor scam.
But I'm sure some person will answer the call. So lets all go forth and intervien Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reads like a lad mail to me...

May jump on this one later in the week depending on how my two outstanding ones go...

edit to add slowfreddie seems to have got that one...
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is clear-cut, but there seems to be confusion in people's minds.

• sis.gov.uk belongs to the UK government, and scammers are not using it.
  • Any mail sent there will probably end up at MI6, maybe via the postmaster.
  • The mail is a scam.
  • The scammer's email address is [email protected].
  • That email domain, britishsecretservice-uk.org, has nothing to do with the British government.
  • It has been linked to scamming before.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IN A MAXIMUM OF TWENTY FOUR (24) HOURS ONLY

That did it for me... Anyone here know of ANY government agency that responds that quickly? Rolling Eyes

Another (less facetious) thought: The lad is asking for copies of the scam emails you have received. In addition to looking for vics who have already demonstrated a propensity for falling for scams, could he also be looking for a few new scripts to recycle? The lad version of a market survey?
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Schmoe, thats exactly what i thought when i got my first EFCC mail. they must be trying to see what scams work the best, then use the scripts submitted by victims.

i really should fully read all Mugu mails, but the busted up English in the scripts gives me a headache, so i always skim the first mails. Embarassed

NIGERIA HE GOAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic