SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is suspicious about G-Mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gary Dee
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to this one a while ago on his Scam-letter , but unfortunatly i do not have his first one anymore.

Now he replied with the following (which gives me intention that he had some contact with 419 eaters before, because of that suspicion towards G-Mail)

Quote:
Dearest one,
I got your message and I will like to talk to you on phone before I furnish
you with other details. I want you to contact me through this telephone
number +22507361068. Beside apart from Gmail.com, do you have any other
email id? I also need your mobile, telephone and fax number.

Waiting to receive your call!
Thanks and God bve with you!
Sincerely yours,

Manuel.

Delivered-To:
Received: by with SMTP id e12cs97887ugj;
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:02:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by with SMTP id d19mr22388182pyk.1170950527911;
Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:02:07 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc2-s36.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s36.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.172])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 14si11236661nzp.2007.02.08.08.02.07;
Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:02:07 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.172 as permitted sender)
Received: from hotmail.com ([207.46.8.95]) by bay0-omc2-s36.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:01:19 -0800
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:01:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from 207.46.8.123 by by117fd.bay117.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:01:19 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [213.136.99.74]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Bcc:
Subject: We need your urgent call!
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:01:19 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Feb 2007 16:01:19.0329 (UTC) FILETIME=[5EF1A510:01C74B9A]
Return-Path: [email protected]
[/quote]

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Setup a hushmail or fastmail address. That will hide your IP too.

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Gary Dee
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx, will try one of those then Wink

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Hushmail premium.. the nice benefit there is unlimited pseudonyms that you can use and dispose of as needed. It was something like 20 dollars (us) a year. And yes, they do mask your IP.

"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be fair, unless you know your IP address can be traced to you (or your workplace if you mail from there), you can just use a Yahoo account, which the lads use themselves so they wont be suspicious.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Ivor. Yahoo is fine if it can't be traced directly to you and for added safety download Tor which gives you proxy servers so your IP will turn up all over the place

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Open a Yahoo account. Then set your gmail to work with that yahoo account as well. Answer him from the gmail, he'll think it is Yahoo.

So you'll get an email address that he trusts, and you get your ip hidden.

It will be wonderful if they'll start dropping everybody with gmail account. It means less victims!

In your gmail click on "settings", then "accounts". I hadn't tried it myself yet, but it should work ok.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even Tor isn't necessary for most people. You'll know if you've got a static IP address at home, and if you haven't you're safe. If you're at work/school or somewhere similar and you're worried, send yourself an email and check the IP at dnsstuff.com. If it just refers to the company's ISP, not the company itself, there's nothing to worry about. E.G. My IP shows my Univerity's name, but has nothing more than that. Even if they came, the Uni has buildings all over my city, so they wouldn't know where to start looking, even if they found out that much, which I severely doubt they ever will.

Remember, it's not an IP-safe email address that keeps you safe. There's far more important things to hide. Most lads wont know what an IP address is, but they'll all know what a telephone number and street address are.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay

Last edited by Ivor Grimey Colon on Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoldDalek wrote:
Setup a hushmail or fastmail address. ...

Huh?? Excuse me?

Tell the lad to go fuck himself. This is your game, not his. If you want gmail, use gmail.

Don't forget, the lad wants your money. Let him work for what he'll never get. Twisted Evil
Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Huh?? Excuse me?

Tell the lad to go fuck himself.

clapping clapping clapping

Couldn't agree more, KD.
I tell them if they don't want to deal with the biggest email supplier around then they can forget the deal.

They almost always reply again........

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
Gary Dee
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what i wrote him

Quote:
Hi,

First i do not have any other email.What is the problem about Gmail ??

If you are seeking some assistance of my part, i guess it should be you, who contacts me.That is my opinion on this.Here are my phone numbers, and please note that i have no fax.The time of Fax machines are dead.

447017026914 or 447017990491 or 07014219419 (GB)

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I love FAXes. I never open attachments but instead require that the lad fax it to my K7 number.

I wonder if the boss pays his bois less for a Gmail jokester? I set up a Gmail account with a Yahoo and a Fanmail account forwarding to it. I seeded exactly the same number of guest books. The original Gmail address was seeded also. At the beginning, the responses were about same. At this point they are all Fanmail.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is your game, not his.
Funny how baiters seem to forget this.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its an easy trap to fall into - supplying lots of documents and stuff, when the easiest response is to ask them to supply the documents and answer questionnaires.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forward large photos of my character. It goes quick enough. Then I ask them to be a dear and fill out as much as they can for me as I don't have my glasses on. Glasses put marks on my nose don't you know. Yes, let the mugu do the work.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I ask them to be a dear and fill out as much as they can for me

No kidding...even on the dead guy bank account modality, my original contact Lad fills out ALL the information to send back to bank. I always tell him that I don't know enough about the deceased and I'm terrified to make a mistake on the application form. I don't want to blow the whole deal with incorrect answers on the application form. Rolling Eyes
If the Lad refuses...I slap him until he does it. After all...at least 70% of the fund is going to him after the deal closes... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still new to all this, but my tactic since the beginning was playing the dumb naive who does everything the lad wants, believe all stupid explanations and is all willing to help out, doing the best he can for the progress of the deals, they are the complete boss.

They are crying now because they don't understand why this perfect victim hadn't given them even one cent after all this time.

This works fine too Twisted Evil

I had two of them asking me why am I doing this to them, and I in a very naive tone - "but I was just trying to help, its not my fault that..."

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Gary Dee
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nalei wrote:
I'm still new to all this, but my tactic since the beginning was playing the dumb naive who does everything the lad wants, believe all stupid explanations and is all willing to help out, doing the best he can for the progress of the deals, they are the complete boss.

Right, usually i handle it the same way, as i am sitting in a wheelchair, unable to travel... Surprised

Gary Dee
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he wrote this to me

Quote:
Dearest one,

Thanks for your respond but If we can continue communicating constantly, It
will enable us to complete the transaction soonest. Actually, we don't know
you in person but through our prayers, we have confident to complete the
transaction with you since you can keep the confidentiality and follow all
our instruction. I requested for another email contact like yahoo or
hotmail, because I was told that some message going through gmail and some
of all this site are monitoring by some unknown people and for the security
of our transaction with you, we don't want anybody else to know about the
fund. So if possible you can create a special id in yahoo or hotmail for
this transaction, we will be grateful.

"Some unknown people".....Lol Laughing Twisted Evil

Pingu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivor Grimey Colon wrote:
You'll know if you've got a static IP address at home, and if you haven't you're safe.

Ivor - you saying that if you have a static IP, you aren't safe??? OK, they probably don't know what an IP is or what to do with it if they did.

I've got a static IP and have managed to trace it back via the RIPE Database Search and it only shows who my ISP is. I can't geet any deeper than that, or is there another way?

Pingu
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then you don't have a static IP. Are you being billed for a static IP address?

"To Serve Man"
Pingu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am, and it hasn't changed for about 4yrs.

Managed to find my hostname from it - bugger Confused
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. I found you based on the IP of your post. Odd you don't show in the whois lookup. Had to scan your server to get a name so don't think you are under attack. Smile

"To Serve Man"
Pingu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I got your IP as well now Laughing

Could you PM me with wot details you found.

Thanks,
Pingu
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my charactors have "paid for ehanced features, including security" that mere mortals are not allowed.

I am just wondering if the lads have been reading that Gmail "reads" your email in order to get the ads right, supposedly stores things

or has read this :

http://www.gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic