SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do I proceed with this scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe this lad is still on the hook. Here's today's IM session. Nothing sexual, but plenty of F bombs

[20:32] xxxxxx: you ARE taking the piss sending those pictures to me aren't you? they're barely fucking postage stamp size
[20:32] al_babie05: [ Zone Labs Security alert: Session not encrypted because al_babie05 is not protected by IM Security ]
[20:33] al_babie05: its not my faukt dear..u shld see am doing my best abd utting in an effort pls understand and lest move on..its not my fault but the type of camera i use..i went all the way to the mall and had it printed on my top..ps lest move on
[20:34] xxxxxx: i can't see shit on that picture, just a blurry blob
[20:34] al_babie05: it says on the image i am sorry love
[20:34] al_babie05: try hard..its prinyed on the top
[20:35] al_babie05: are u there..pls talk to me dear..i sent the naked pictures as well
[20:36] xxxxxx: oh yes you did. but not the one i was shown of you.
[20:37] al_babie05: i told u..i lost some of them and that all i culd find
[20:37] xxxxxx: you must have lost a whole fucking lot then
[20:37] al_babie05: i will still be searching through my files and if any come up i will send them..i want us sorted first
[20:38] xxxxxx: and we won't be until this is 100% dealt with. the tiny picture is nothing short of an insult to me. and the fact you can't account for all the pictures is just as bad
[20:39] al_babie05: like i said iwill kepp on searching and pls understand i made the effort to let u know am sorry,,i want a fresh start to my life ls..understand..just compare withthe othe rpictures i sent to u.the sizes are almost the same
[20:40] xxxxxx: but the new ones are tiny. smaller than a stamp. how the fuck am i supposed to even read what's on it?
[20:41] al_babie05: download..it as an attchemet.uw ll see what wriiten on my chest with the herat sign u asked for
[20:43] xxxxxx: it's a 3k file. it's fucking tiny. smaller than a thumbnail. how the fuck am i supposed to even see it's you when it's that small
[20:44] al_babie05: double click on it and it will download
[20:44] al_babie05: it will open as a bigger photo
[20:44] al_babie05: do u have a hotmail account
[20:45] xxxxxx: no i don't and no it won't. it's a fucking 3k file. that's how big it is. nothing i do will make it any bigger. do you understand?
[20:48] al_babie05: i hope u nderstand i put in an effort.i realy want us to be as close as we used to be
[20:48] al_babie05: pls understand and lest move on,,and forgive me as wel
[20:49] xxxxxx: not until you do this task properly. cos right now it just looks like you're taking the piss
[20:49] al_babie05: am not ..am doing my best but u seem not to be lenient
[20:50] xxxxxx: i would if it was a halfway decent size at least. i can't even make your fucking face out on the piece of shit pictures you've sent me
[20:51] al_babie05: am sad and ur word are not kind as well
[20:51] xxxxxx: well what do you expect?
[20:52] al_babie05: ls understand i put in the effort at least
[20:53] xxxxxx: how can i even tell? i can't see what the picture is properly. i can't even see if it's you
[20:53] al_babie05: its me..love when u open the file..clik on download attchement
[20:54] xxxxxx: I DID!!! do you think i'm a fucking idiot?!?!
[20:55] al_babie05: ma sorry ,,but its the quity of the camera i use...understand i put in an efort at least
[20:56] xxxxxx: it's not the camera. even a fucking cheapass camera will give 100x better results that what you're sending me
[20:56] al_babie05: then what do uthin is the problem
[20:57] xxxxxx: how am i supposed to know? you're the one with the exuipment there
[20:57] al_babie05: yes..love and u can tel from the other pictures send .they are a; the same sizes
[20:58] xxxxxx: no they're not! the other ones are a proper size. the last 2 are utter crap and no bigger than my thumbnail
[20:59] al_babie05: i qam just confused and dont know what to do
[21:00] xxxxxx: well ask someone there. find out what you're doing wrong. send me a decent sized picture and then we can move on. but what you've sent so far is pathetic
[21:01] al_babie05: at least its an effort
[21:01] xxxxxx: it's no tan effort. it's an insult.
[21:02] al_babie05: so u wont gibe us a chnacer to move on after plaeding wiht u
[21:03] xxxxxx: not until i see a proper picture
[21:03] al_babie05: i will see what i can do agagin
[21:04] al_babie05: maybe i will have to dram it on the wall for u to se it or something
[21:05] xxxxxx: do that then. i said anything
[21:06] al_babie05: ok..
[21:06] al_babie05: i will try doing that as well.. i hope u understand so we move on
[21:06] xxxxxx: do that. write it in 6 foot letters on a wall and photograph it
[21:07] al_babie05: i will so what i can
[21:07] xxxxxx: ok. you do that. spell it out ot me. and make sure the pics are readable
[21:09] al_babie05: ok
[21:15] al_babie05: i will do my best to get them for u
[21:16] xxxxxx: ok. you do that. but don't take long. my patience is wearing thin
[21:16] al_babie05: ok
Session Close (al_babie05): Fri Jan 26 21:16:48 2007

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Believe it or not this one is STILL going on. Here's the last 2 pieces of artwork sent to me.

Slap given for that one, and then I got this

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give all you people props!!! This is like a soap opera. I love the fact you waste the scammers time. -slapping knee-
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, Fantastic work!! I had a very good friend of mine taken to the cleaners by a 'Russian'. Unfortunately for him, he didn't click onto the fact he was being taken for a ride. He ended up selling his house to give her and her family the 'money they needed so badly'. Just another reason to get these bastards. I sometimes think these really are the worst kind of scams. Not only do they take you for every penny, but they also hurt like shit. My friend was so hurt, we were very concerned about him for quite a while. He's still single 2 years down the line and doesn't want to go near another woman. He fell hard. A sad, sad mess, and all because he's a great chap and fell in love with a con.
Carry on, don't get bored. It's great fun watching what you lot do!
Thankyou.

Pretty Rose

pony
Captaininconsequential
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think it's fantastic what you're doing here. Far too much opportunity to get yourself into real trouble on the net and you're really doing a public service. For the chap who started this thread, you have my sympathy and a hug. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trust no one who mails you on the internet. No one!
Trust no dating online service. None of them! Hope this helps.[/quote] _ Joe tam (sorry to argue hon, but...)

Hey guys, just to say (quite embarassing as I am obviously an outstanding beauty) but I met my soul mate through internet dating. We married 2 years ago and I've never been happier. So, as apposed to trust 'No one' I would say, don't trust anyone who asks you for money. EVER. Remember, some people on these sites are real. (And some are just after a one night stand, but that's for a whole new discussion.....)

Pretty Rose

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic