SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass safari, time to get your lads ready for March 20th

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok then, lets try and get a mass safari going, I am going to need your help with this, I need you to get as many lads as possible involved, but they can only be lads based in Nigeria, the reason for that is, I will make a generic tracking page on my courier website showing that 40 computers have been sent to Nigeria.

After a couple of days in transit, whilst other goods are being unloaded at another airport, there will be a fire, unfortunately, all of the computers will be destroyed in the fire, the value of them is $80,000, and as the receiver of the shipment, the lads are now entitled to that $80,000 as an insurance payout from my couriers, I will put a note on the tracking page about the accident, and ask the receiver to contact me at the couriers for details about getting their payment, you can also email them saying you have been contacted by the couriers about the fire, and tell your lad to contact me.

At that point, for all the lads who contact me with an interest in getting their insurance money, I will make each of them a bill of lading with their own name on it to convince them further, then it is up to them if they want to travel to some distant airport to collect their insurance payout.

For this bait, you can either use one of your current lads and say you have been offered 40 computers and do they want them, or it might be better to get a fresh lad email address, if the latter, also get yourself a new email address to make it look like you are in business as a UK computer company, an address something like [email protected], then get baiting the lad, tell them you have a small stock of out of date computers that don't have Windows Vista installed on them, and because of that, you are not allowed to sell them in the UK, so they are going to the dump to be recycled, unless they would like to have them and you can courier them to Nigeria blah blah blah.

Don't post any details of lad names or email addresses on this topic, please PM them to me BEFORE you start baiting them, I will keep a list to make sure there are no lads being baited by more than one baiter at each lad address.

Obviously, there is a chance that 2 lads using the same internet cafe might be chatting, and might mention they are getting 40 computers from someone in the UK, then again, they might not, the other possibility is a lad having more than one email address and being baited at both with the same format, if they call you out on it, just ditch them and get a new lad, if we could get 100 lads who don't know each other, and of those 100, at least a quarter, maybe more, might want to get of their arses and go and get that $80,000, post here if you are interested in joining in.

I want to work this so that the computers will be sent on March 20th, that should give you enough time to get some lads interested.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds fun mate. Count me in jump_4_joy

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just the lad for this, a proper little entrepreneur. Twisted Evil

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in, I have just the lad

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
Dragonslayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me me..I have just the lad Laughing
Left Hand Luke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll twist that nipple.

Just for continuity; what is the name of the store/website that the tracking thingy will be on? So's I know how to tell the story...
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooooohhh this sounds very good Twisted Evil i might have some Lads interested, if not i`m definitely gonna try some for this with someone else

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a limited number of Operation Cancer lads who would be great candidates for this modality. PM me if you'd like to adopt one.

Sid

Mortar x15
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shove some my way Sid. My perfect candidate is not in Nigeria Crying or Very sad

SP, fantastic idea!!!!! clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a way of checking through the surplus e-mails bit to find suitable candidates based on their ip addresses?
Can that be used to assist in checking for likely duplicates?
If not I'l go with ^^^^^(2 above) and borrow a spare from them.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Left Hand Luke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ive been checking headers all morning. If anyone needs a bona-fide Nigerian Lad for this, I've got a couple left over....
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with you mate.

Sounds like a top idea!

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sending out some appropriately worded ASEM's out today

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a L@g0s Lad if anyone wants him PM me... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in, PM sent Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been passed 2. Now ready to rumble.

Just waiting for the green light from sp.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a latest date for joining up SP ? Then I'll know how quickly to get them processed.

If I have to treat them roughly for fast admission - that's okay - a good excuse for me to be cruel

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No rush as such, the computers will be sent to Nigeria on March 20th, so you have plenty of time, treat them rough anyway Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Herr Getriebe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Can I play please? has someone got a fresh likely lad for me?....and do I get a little safari hat, if my lad is one of the travellers? Rolling Eyes
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up for it. I'll look for a Lad from Nigeria, or Ghana. Could use a hand if anyone has a spare as all the ones I have currently are from S.A.

I think you are looking for someone to transfer your aids sickness to,God punish you ther fool,you white beast.i wish you go and die just like your whole family did,ANIMAL. - K. Lewis

i don't want you to help me anymore because you useing my life like a rat ok. - Peee Ubanga

All l need from you now is to clam down your self please. - James Duma
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To earn a pith helmet I believe the journey has to be over 200 kms and supported by e-mail ip's resolving to prove that - if you look at SP's on going safari you'll see how he's working it. SP will probably be able to independently verify any claims using his site.

I'll check my collector accounts over the next 24 hours for some likely candidates for you HG.

Herr Getriebe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^thankyou kindly sir!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about IP addresses, we can check those before and after any lads have travelled to the airport in whatever country.

@ Fatbastard

Quote:
I'll look for a Lad from Nigeria, or Ghana.

Nigerian lads only mate, I may be sending them to an airport in Ghana!

Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP count me in...

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I might join in. But whether or not I do, I have had a thought: Perhaps the transport company can't afford to compensate everyone, so can only compensate the first 50-or so lads to reach the airport. That would cause a nice lad- (or rat-)race across the country.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic