SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This arrived overnight....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pingu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After setting up my catcher account yesterday, I woke this morning to find 9 emails have flooded in offering me in total probably around �1bn. I wish I knew about this 10 years ago, I could have given up doing a real job.

Anyway, one email in particular caught my eye:

Quote:

From xxxxxSat Mar 3 03:49:27 2007
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx@yahoo.co.uk via 217.146.189.88; Sat, 03 Mar 2007 04:16:09 +0000
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 89.161.149.101
X-Originating-IP: [89.161.149.101]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta146.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=home.pl; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 89.161.149.101 (HELO v25755.home.net.pl) (89.161.149.101) by mta146.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 03 Mar 2007 04:16:09 +0000
Received: from my1.home.net.pl (HELO 89.161.149.101) (62.129.252.51) by m043.home.net.pl with SMTP; Sat, 3 Mar 2007 03:49:27 -0000
Received: from 82.206.131.156 (82.206.131.156) user postz via webmail
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 04:49:27 +0100
Reply-to: xxx@myway.com
To: [email protected]
Subject: JOB OPPORTUNITY
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-2"
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: home.pl my.webmail
X-Priority: 3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 1201

Good day,

This is an email from Rac Plc in United Kingdom; also known as Great
Britain, We would like to know if you would be interested to work for
us, as a part-time job, which would not disturbyour current job or your
current position?

We have our company here in United Kingdom and we deal on Car Buying, Car care, Insurance, Training on how to drive, Loans and leasing,
Motorcycle services and so many more, we have few client from the USA/CANADA, California, Florida, New York, Ontario, Quebec and so many other states in the USA/CANADA, but we have been having problems with most of our clients from USA/CANADA, because some would prefer to pay by Cashiers Check or Money Orders, which we can not cash here, but it is easy to cash over in the USA/CANADA, so we are looking forward to get representatives around the USA/CANADA that can be working for us as a part-time job, which we are willing to pay 10% of every money you receive from our clients, so you would just need to help us get the payment and get it cashed directly from your bank and send the money to us down here in United Kingdom or to any of our local officesworldwide via Money Gram outlet or western union.

We are looking for a reliable and trust worthy person, which would not
take our money and run away, but its always easy to track the person in
the USA/CANADA, but we just need to trust you that you will receive the
payment and send the money back to us, why we really need you to work for us is because the cost of coming to the States to get the ayment and go to cash it our self, will be lot more stressful, because most client
would not want to send money via Money Gram or western union.

For Example you receive a payment of $2000.00USD
You deduct your income $200.00USD
Send to us: 1800.00USD and you pay the cost of sending from the
$1800.00
or from the money left with you after deducting your income.

If you are interested, we would require your:

Full Name
Home Address City, State and Zip code
Telephone Number (s)
Also provide us details of where youwork and your position in your work
place.

We do hope to hear from you as soon as possible,

Regards and await your response,

xxxx
RAC Motoring Services (RACMS)
Company No: 1424399
8 Surrey Street
Norwich
NR1 3NG
United Kingdom

Seems like a nice little earner and a bit of travel as well - the ideal part time job.

I digress slightly, is it worth passing this onto the RAC and letting them know about this scam in their name?

Also, this is my first time baiting so will definitely need some help/advice and I'll probably only want to 1 bait at the moment until I get more used to it.

I was thinking of replying saying that I already work for the RAC, or maybe their competitor, the AA.

IP is coming up as South Africa.
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They couldn't do anything besides try and get the mail addy closed. And if it's open, you get to bother them. Smile

It's a script for a check scam. Nothing really special stands out to me. If you have a SAFE dropbox, or if you get a premium eater account, you can get the check mailed to it, and have a nice little trophy. See how many checks you can get them to mail to you!

Then, whether or not you get the checks, you can tell them you cashed one, and they will give you bank info to wire it to, and you send that to [email protected] .... and then you claim to have tried to send the money, but the account was closed. Then you get to see how many times you can repeat THAT. Twisted Evil

Hmm, I think that's how it goes anyways. You can either culminate in a spending spree after you give up, or just drag it out a week or three, then you say the bank came back for the money!

I wouldn't actually come out and tell you knew it was a scam, either. That would give them a sense of closure, and if you leave them hanging it might stress them more.

Am I forgetting anything?
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are looking for a reliable and trust worthy person, which would not
take our money and run away, but its always easy to track the person in
the USA/CANADA

Those damned thieving Americans and Canadians, I swear it's getting to be you can't trust any of them Wink
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there Pingu and welcome to the fun world of baiting - though the purpose is, of course serious, but you might as well enjoy yourself whilst you're at it.

FIRST - no, don't say you're working for the RAC or AA. That is likely to kill the bait, and they want someone in the USA or Canada. No problem, I work in Paris, the USA, Lithuania, sometimes Lilliput (Gullivers Travels Wink ) and an island off Scotland. You become what you need to be to fit in with what they want. So you're an American.

SECOND - if you don't want to do phone work you need to think of an easy excuse. Maybe youre deaf.

THIRD - your job - maybe a librarian - you don't want to sound too clever and if you're a bit dull that will help. Maybe the Duluth Library of Palaeontological Studies (sorry that's the way I am Very Happy)

FOURTH - it's a check mule scam - so you'll need to provide a made up address that is completely fictitious. Get one here http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ - keep trying until you get one you like

Once they are happy with you and want to send you your first cheque see if they will scan you a copy - first nice trophy !

Then the real fun begins Laughing

Check back for more details

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ TUT TUT!
you forgot to add the magic words : BAIT SAFE
Get a mentor
read previous postings for help.

etc. etc. etc.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Pingu;

IP wrote

Quote:
They couldn't do anything besides try and get the mail addy closed

We dont close accounts. by closing an account you might be jeoperdizing the work of other baiters. Closing an account servers no purpose the lad will have a new one in two minutes.

If you want to receive checks safely, sign up for a premiun account.

Read as much as you can so you can become familiar with this type of scams

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The address they gave is very fucked up. Far to close to home for my liking. I dont wont to say to much on here but I will say it agen, its very fucked up!

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is an email from Rac Plc in United Kingdom; also known as Great
Britain, ...
Laughing

The RAc don't even know the difference between GB and UK. I'm just glad I don't have a car.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had this one for a couple of weeks. It came from a j@[email protected]

He's a lazy bugger. I managed to get him off-script after the 2nd email but then he returned to it. At the moment, he's just sent me the first email again in reply to a load of questions.
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero: That's what I said. Reporting it to the people would likely result in THEM trying to get that mail account closed. Key word: "they".

I wrote:
Quote:
They couldn't do anything besides try and get the mail addy closed. And if it's open, you get to bother them.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@slightlyoutofit - I haven't worked one of these 'cheque mule' scams yet, so I'm no expert, but I soon will be having a go.

I think the idea is that you play it straight until they start sending you cheques. Then you - steal their money - claim to have not received anything - pay your bills with the money - gamble it away - have it confiscated by the Inland Revenue/IRS - cheque eaten by the dog - have it stolen, or my favourite which I'll use - send it to the wrong lad as they didn't send me a scanned copy Laughing

As a premium member I can use a drop box to get the originals and send the lads a scan back of it with a 'fake' paid stamp across it. That should send them off like a rocket. I can say it got mixed up with my personal stuff in error and ask them to send some more.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic