SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Number 10 a success!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Where should he go?

Kumasi, Ghana
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Lome, Togo
15%
 15%  [ 11 ]
Cape Coast, Ghana
31%
 31%  [ 23 ]
Tamale, Ghana
41%
 41%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 72

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On hold music: Sloop John B by the Beach Boys.

Pure EVIL!!!!
"Why don't the let me go home This is the worst trip, I've ever been on!" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Road to Nowhere by Talking Heads would've been another good choice Razz
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:

I think we can count on this guy for safari #9.

That would be safari 10!!!! He already did 8 AND 9. I need to update the title.

THANKS FOR THE CALL! Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Job Homer J Fong. I think thode phone calls really "seal the deal" when it comes to Kevin. Once again,,,,,,,,YES!!!!!!!

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could have 'You spin me round' which was originally by Dead or Alive
re-mixed by Pete Burns

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMwdAc1Dzfg

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surfin� Safari would have been appropriate too.

I have not heard from him today, I wonder if he is traveling.

I just got through putting together everything I have for him so far in a PDf for publishing afterwards� 220 pages!!! Yikes! Shocked One heck of a read though. At least a lot of those pages are photos though.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, by tomorrow he should be in Kumasi.

Quote:
I will do that i will be going tomorrow will i reach i will let you know?

I told him to save his receipts for travel too. Laughing

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he will ask for London Nationwide again Rolling Eyes

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Bus Pass

Quote:
I'm in kumasi airport i ask the constmos the goods they ask me the company name he brig the goods to kumasi i told them is they told me is lie they are not any branch in kumasi so they sent me out at they office but why are you doing
this to me you want me to go to jail i'm kumasi without money to go back to accra why why why

10 safaris? For one mugu? What an idiot! This HAS to be some kind of record. I never thought anyone would be this stupid.

By the way... the IP address must cover all of Ghana as we suspected. I know that in the very far north the IP changes, but for everything in middle and southern Ghana it seems to be the same IP.

I have no idea on where to go next with him...

Goat

Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Laughing

nicely done. Any ideas where he'll be going for his 11th? Razz

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

I have no idea on where to go next with him...

Bolgatanga or Tumu in the extreme North of Ghana?
Axim on the southern coast near the Ivory Coast border.

Throw a dart at this and see what happens! Al Kikyras is more than willing to make another re-direction phone call.

http://www.pinetreeweb.com/ghana-map-pol1996.jpg

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
they told me is lie they are not any branch in kumasi so they sent me out at they office

Well, there is his problem, these people keep talking about offices and branches in these places, which we don't have, we are simply freight couriers who deliver only to the airport, from there, it is delivered to the receiver by a local courier, that's why we don't have a branch there, silly mugus Rolling Eyes Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please tell him that. It might sound better coming from the courier... Twisted Evil

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ok, sent him an email stating that:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have received an email from the person sending the goods to you, which were sent to Tamale, and then to Kumasi.

He tells me that you emailed him, and you said:

"they told me is lie they are not any Mxxxxx Cxxxxxx branch in kumasi so they sent me out at they office"

Well, I do not know how many times I have to tell you this, we DO NOT have branches or offices at the delivery locations in Africa!!!!!!!!

That is the problem as to why you cannot collect your shipment, these people keep talking about offices and branches in these places, which we don't have, we are simply freight couriers who deliver only to the airport, from there, it is delivered to the receiver by a local courier, that's why we don't have a branch there.

I suggest you tell the airport employee at Kumasi to stop messing you about, you need to stand up for yourself, don't be pushed around by these people, you have all the shipping and bill of lading details, so we obviously sent your goods, go back to Kumasi airport immediately and tell them you want your goods!

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:

Bolgatanga or Tumu in the extreme North of Ghana?
Axim on the southern coast near the Ivory Coast border.

Throw a dart at this and see what happens! Al Kikyras is more than willing to make another re-direction phone call.

He has been to Bolgatanga before. He did not like. I was thinking another try, but I don't know if he will go for 11. No harm in trying though.

Also, I forgot to mention... I did do a readnotify on him. His IP was different than it normally is, though when he emailed me it came from the same IP. It was at a different time though. So maybe Kumasi is around the border of where that satellite provider covers. It looks like he went to a couple of net cafes. One where he read my mail, one where he emailed me. Just a thought though.

Homer- I do think another call is in order. I'll PM you with the details shortly.

Goat

sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not all 419ers are daft and stupid but this guy pretty much is. To be had 10 times is beyond human comprehension. You can go on forever with this guy and he won't suspect a thing.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I suggest you tell the airport employee at Kumasi to stop messing you about, you need to stand up for yourself, don't be pushed around by these people

He needs to be convinced to go back to the airport and accuse the airport staff of theft. Hopefully they'll whip his ass before kicking him back out onto the road to somewhere.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if anyone plans to send a guy to Mali, PM me. I spent a few months there last year so am familar with the capitol city - Bamako, and Mopti. I did make a pass down the runway in Tombouctou (Timbuktu) but thats when my camera broke.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - Has he ever been to Timbuktu? I understand it is very historical and educational.

Bruin
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet Benin is nice this time of year!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has never been to Timbuktu. That's a thought... hopefully Homer can make another call to him.

Here is this latest email that I HAD to post:

Quote:
Hoy is lying you are the one is lying just leve me alon you are weaked man the reciept i sent to you is the sransport tecket i don't know the cared of people you are i don't why
am i believe wayting my money my time on you god will jorge you for doing this to me?

Goat

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called him. He's broke, and was pretty much in tears. I berated him for crying like a little baby boy, and gave him a name of a person to ask for at the airport who will be his contact for the package in Kumasi. (I used the name of a lad I'd dealt with in the past in Ghana).

The sound was, unfortunately, a little low, so I'm going to see if I can clean it up before I upload it.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this will be as good as it gets. The last few minutes after the musical interlude is fairly soft, though.

http://media.putfile.com/fun-with-kevin-will-tony

Mortar x5
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was really crying!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Goat

Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a preemptive note to any new visitors to the site... Do NOT feel sorry for this guy. He was trying to make easy wealth by conning innocent people out of their money. His greed got the best of him, and it backfired horribly. Maybe he'll have time to think about whether it's worth it now that he's stranded in... wherever the heck he's stranded now.

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic