SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Number 10 a success!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Where should he go?

Kumasi, Ghana
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Lome, Togo
15%
 15%  [ 11 ]
Cape Coast, Ghana
31%
 31%  [ 23 ]
Tamale, Ghana
41%
 41%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 72

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari's I don't know, but McFlibbish still holds the record for the number of visits to WU by one lad.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To check his co-ordinates, when he e-mails you could ask him to phone you from Tamale and give you a number to ring back on. There might be an area code or s'thing you could check.

It may also reassure him somewhat to know that he's not all alone in upper Ghana...... Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHHAHAA!

I finally heard from him!

Quote:
But why are you doing this to me you want to go jhll i go to coustom office in Tamale airpot
to pick the goods they ask me the name of the company he brig the goods i told them is
London Nationwide they told me that they don't have breach in Tamale airpot so they sent me out of the airport they say i'm a tife i don't why you are doing this to all time you set me to Borkner faso and Togo and Nigeria Bogartanger And Tamale

Now, the courier company is not LONDON NATIONWIDE, but M@de-up, is it not? This was the idiot's 9th safari! Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing, Damn he is so stupid, on my courier website, under the banner where it says my courier company name, it says:

Quote:
London - Nationwide - International

What a retard HAHA Laughing

CW, can you mask or xxx out the word Mxxxxx, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the fell is a tife?

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
callum

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very confused theif who had to pawn his 'h' to buy his last meal Very Happy

-edit- Fixed the spelling mistake in 'buy' for jojo's benefit. Seems to have worked.

Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

BWAHAHAHA!!!

I read that about 10 times before I got it. I kept coming back to see if it would make sense.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is more:

Quote:
i don't have receipts i go with small car why you want to kill me waht you want from me if you don't want to help me live me alon i am going crazy and mad i don't understad this brother you are just lying to someone i wont mind you anymone?

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crazy and mad huh, damn, just think how crazy and mad he will be after a few more safari's Laughing, he has not contacted the couriers and I doubt he will after my last email to him Crying or Very sad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP-

Let us put on the site that the sender has paid to get the shipment re-routed to Kumasi. Maybe we can get him there. Put an update or something on the page maybe? It is worth a shot.

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ok, give me half hour and I will update the tracking, showing it's been sent to Kumasi airport.

[edit]

I have added this to the tracking page:

Quote:
Feb 28th 2007

SHIPPING UPDATE: The sender, Mr Fxxxx Sxxxx, has paid a further limited shipment fee, this enables the shipment to be sent to an airport closer to the receiver, the receiver, Mr Kxxxx Wxxx Txxx, is now able to collect the shipment from

That do for you, JoJo? Nice short trip for him, only about 125 miles from Accra.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
callum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We also want photos of that small car.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That will work...

Goat

Hoyt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, this is priceless!
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have a mobile phone number? I might be able to call him and offer customer disservice.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, let me get it from him. His goods have been re-routed to Kumasi. Hopefully we can pull out safari number 10!

EDIT: Here is the number: 233 0246499015. The name is Kevin Will Tony and the goods are laptops, cell phones and lots of cash. Tell him that Mr. Franc Smith (me) spent his own money to have the goods shipped to the Kumasi airport. Tell him to get to Kumasi and pick up the goods there. Make sure at the cusomts office he asks for instead of London Nationwide. If you record the call that would be awesome.

Here is the latest:

Quote:
That is the name in they website don't turn me down is London Nationwide i can't go any again why you want skill you don't know am suffering i don't have money to buy food to eat
transport money i don't have i beg for money in tamale before i came back to accra you turn
me to mad man walking on street why what i'm done to you or you want me to die or to go jhll?

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo, I will send Kevin an email, telling him that I received an email from you asking me to explain to him that we are not called London Nationwide, only that those are some of the places we deliver.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this:

Quote:
My word Kevin- you are so dense! The name of the courier is !!! It is not London Nationwide. That is telling you that they ship to London, they ship nationwide and they ship international! Geez. I have paid to get the goods closer to you. They will not ship to Ghana for customs reasons. The goods are in Kumasi now, which is much closer for you. Is that cool Kevin? That is not far away, so you won�t have to make that trip. Once you get to Kumasi, you must email me to let me know you are there. Save ANY receipts that you get Kevin. Please. We will reimburse you. Anyway, let me know what day you go. And ask for . You have been asking for the wrong courier every time. No wonder you cannot pick up your goods!

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him a little slap for his stupidity as well:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have received an email from Mr Fxxxx Sxxxx, he informs me you are having difficulty collecting your shipment, it appears that you are making a mistake with the name of my courier company.

Mr Smith said that you told him you were asking for a courier company called "London Nationwide", well, that is not the name of my courier company, my company is called Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx, look on my website, look at the logo banner at the top of the page it says:

Welcome To
Mxxxxx - 1 - Cxxxxxxx
London - Nationwide - International

As you can see, this company is called Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx, our headquarters are based in London, UK, and where it says "London - Nationwide - International" on the logo banner, those are THE DESTINATIONS WE DELIVER TO, NOT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY.

We deliver to places in "London", we also deliver "nationwide", as in the whole of the UK, and also "international" deliveries, hence, "London - Nationwide - International being on the banner".

It would take an extremely stupid person to think we were called "London Nationwide", try reading all the text on my website homepage.

You are obviously not very bright and have the mental capacity of a headless chicken that has been kept in the frozen food section of a Ghana supermarket, so let me spell it out for you so that you are no longer mistaken, the courier company you have to ask for is:

Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx
Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx
Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx
Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx
Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx
Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx
Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx

It is NOT called:

LONDON NATIONWIDE
LONDON NATIONWIDE
LONDON NATIONWIDE
LONDON NATIONWIDE
LONDON NATIONWIDE
LONDON NATIONWIDE
LONDON NATIONWIDE
LONDON NATIONWIDE

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin should collect Mugu miles, which can be redeemed at all good internet cafes and Western Union offices.

Speaking of which, send him to collect some money from the Western Union office at Kumawu, Ghana. As a WU secure transfer, it can only be picked up from there. The reason I was trying to get lads to go there was (a) Its in the back of beyond, (b) Its 'special' location. From the WU website's locator page:

Quote:
Western Union Agent locations/Addresses Phone Numbers
(233) (51) 20274
KUMAWUMAN RURAL BANK LTD
NEAR KUMAWU POLICE STATION
P.O.BOX 33
KUMAWU , ASHANTI REGION

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is quite familiar with the WU Secure... I think he has had a good 5 or 6 safaris out of them, not to mention the scores of WU secures he has had to try to pick up in Accra. But why not? Very Happy

Goat

callum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad Street Walker wrote:
you want me to die or to go jhll?

We have the option? Quick, someone fetch a coin!

Last edited by callum on Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kevin should collect Mugu miles, which can be redeemed at all good internet cafes and Western Union offices

BWAHHHHHH!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

When Kevin is done supplying helmets (if ever) @jojo must send him the membership card complete with total miles earned.... Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to send him his photopage that I made for him. This is definitely a lad that needs to be burned. I normally don't do that, but this lad deserves the right to know. He has earned it.

Goat

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Al Kikyras of the Customer Service Department has just got off the phone with him. You can really hear him perk up when I confirm that the package was insured for over $200,000.00

I think we can count on this guy for safari #9.

http://media.putfile.com/call-from-the-couriers

On hold music: Sloop John B by the Beach Boys.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic