SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I suspect My letters aren't being read *sob*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Svetlana .
many thanks for your letter.

Your story about the cat was so boring that I decided to watch the grass grow rather than read any more. Who gives a fling fcuk is what I thought to myself.
This morning an elephant drove away with my car. I think I saw a couple of monkeys in the back seat who made a rather rude gesture towards me as the car drove off.

The weather here is lovely. Tidal waves and tornadoes have struck and killed my neighbors..but hey..I'm alright so that's ok. The little worm in my head keeps talking to me and telling me to do bad things. But there is no way I'm going into the supermarket wearing a nappy and ask the checkout girl to breastfeed me.

Autumn is here and the bananas are falling from the trees. Mrs. Crotchrot, a neighbor who actually survived the tornado by hanging onto my dick, was hospitalised when a particularly large platano struck the hideous hump on her back. I went to visit her at the Hideous Hump Centre and she let me rub it for good luck.

Pisspot, my cat, did his business in my bed again last night which was rather unfortunate as I was being rimmed by a group of vertically challenged people at the time. Anyway, the shit was everywhere and was a bugger to get off the little people. Probably won't see them again.

Hope you are well and are not suffering from some nasty std as I wouldn't fancy my knob dropping off after I have my way with you. Look forwards to your next letter and another ugly photo,

Best wishes,

Stan the Man

My great friend!!!!

Again I receive from you the letter and I am very glad to this event!
I hope, that to you about what I write is clear. You know, for the
small period of correspondence with you and have already understood,
that to you have become attached, without your letter at me day any
not such but as I receive from you the answer at once my life is
filled with pleasure. And you attachment to me? I think what yes if it
so that it is healthy! I shall give you my home address so we can
correspond letters by usual mail, but nevertheless it is not so
convenient, as it seems to me, in the first letters will go very long,
and there is an every prospect, that the letter will be stolen, at us
in Russia of it it is possible to expect... From many steal letters
simply from there is nothing to do, but nevertheless I shall give you
the address....blah..blah....

I have my suspicions that Svetlana doesn't really care for me. Sad

Laughing

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How you can tell that she means anything from that pile of parc she sent you is beyond me.
Looks more like she's just flicked through a dictionary and picked a few words.
Love your response though, look forward to seeing if she actually reads any of them.
Maybe she's into cat rimming!! lol

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was actually her reply to the stupid letter I wrote to her.

I could tell her I've got every STD under the sun, no legs and constantly need my nappy changing and she would still reply with her amorous advances.

I have to say that I'm finding these love-scams a bit boring..loadsa photos..crap letters.... When does the fun start?

It seems the mugu scams are more fun and there's more opportunities to give them the runaround and plague their minds with concern and frustration.

All you can get from love-scam are false documents and sexy pics...

Shocked

Idea

ahhh.. now I understand!

Laughing Laughing

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing with vlads is you have to be patient while they go through their script. Find yourself some IM lads to torment while you're waiting to keep yourself amused. The fun starts once they've gone through the script and have to reply properly to you. It can take a couple of weeks sometimes. I'd advise you to start a set of vlads then a fortnight later start a new wave of them. A fortnight later do another wave and so on. That way after a month you'll have enough to keep you amused and as one lot die down the next lot will pick up.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been tempted to do something like what you wrote, but do it in every single message I send, and write things that would probably be very offensive to someone who isn't bent on scamming me out of cash.

Most likely it won't make a bit off difference, but perhaps after the script ends I can reference some of these offensive comments and use that to add to the fun of the bait.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Benjamin, Im pretty new here, so Im not allowed to teach, but I thought the final bait point was to f***k them, right?

I think the offensive letters are not the good way: between a victim who says "I love youuuuuu" and other one who says "My arse is full of hair, check it", I think a vlad is going to spend the time with the first one.

Are you agree? Maybe Im telling bs, dunno...
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think it depends on one thing: money. I really think that I could feed one of these bastards pure offensive material through the duration of their script as well as mentioning, in each email, money and my willingness to help them however I can. The thing is, will the offensive stuff even matter once they get on the WU kick, or will it assist in making for some interesting conversation with the scammer? That's what I aim to find out.

Then again, you may be completely on with your thought, and I may not have any luck whatsoever. Smile I'll report back when I have some idea of how it will work.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Im agree with you.

But I think also that their high level in english language (worst than mine, heheh) helps to avoid the kicks.

However... let�s dance!! Cool
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got some baits where it's clear the 'girl' is reading my letters..but a vast majority simply thank you for your lovely letter and then proceed to tell you more information about themselves. ie. bog standard replies which could be sent to anyone.

My next letter to Svetlana will contain details of my hemorrhoids and the green scabs on my knob..I have little doubt she will reply with words of love.

Shocked

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clint-Thrust wrote:
My next letter to Svetlana will contain details of my hemorrhoids and the green scabs on my knob..I have little doubt she will reply with words of love.

You should be thankful that you have found a woman who is willing to see past such grotesque things!

Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very true. Maybe I should send her the photos! See if she's still interested. (I'm sure she will be!)

Laughing Laughing

Getting them off script clearly requires patience...but the dross I have to read through to get there!!! Mad

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like Wayne said, you have to be patient. You start with clothes and by the time they ask for money 1/2 is gone. That's when the fun begins. It's a different game of chess, you just need to know when to "check"
Splash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gone four rounds with one romance scammer, just replying "halegahalbahlah" to whatever crap "she" is serving up. The pictures keep getting better too. I think it is dead now.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THe less effort you put into the early stages, the more fun it is.
Forward their own letters back to them, cut and paste rock lyrics.....do anything but make an effort to write a letter that makes sense.

When they get off script, then put some thought into it.

You can juggle 30 or so at a time with little effort if you do it this way.

I usually answer the first letter by hand, then switch to forwarding their letter back to them. That's enough to keep 90% of them on the hook.

If you use gmail you can set up a filter to do it for you. Just check occasionally to harvest the new pics, and see if they're onto you.

There's not much sense in putting a lot of effort into a vlad, unless you know you they are reading the letters, and sense the pics are not stolen. Vlads usually won't jump through the hoops nigerians will, also. Vlads are much more automated, efficient. IF you get a small timer or newby, you may get some special treatment.
The 'holy grail' of vlad baiting is to identify a real, live body is posing for the pics. Do this with an unchopped sign pic, live webcam chat, etc.

Of course, certain perverts like to have underwear mailed to them.

My feeling is if you identify a real girl actually posing for the pics, then you must post her pics all over the place to MAYBE embarrass her.
A small percentage of the vlad pics are local girls paid to pose for pics.
SMALL percentage of them. These are the fun ones to identify for me.
We can identify a least one face in the fraud.
(If not come up with a real name.)

Most of the pics are stolen from Russian photobucket and myspace sites.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic