SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whats your "claim to fame" ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few .........I'll start with these:

Dollar Brand (now Abdullah Ibrahim), slept on my couch
I played tennis alongside Jerry Rice
I got to hug Crashhoot.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you forgot to mention that you went topless on the internet Wink

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Met Joe Paterno.

Met Maynard Ferguson, three separate occasions. One of them was at Blues Alley, in line for the men's room during a set break.

I've been recorded and televised numerous times, but always as part of a musical ensemble. I did get to perform a solo at the National Cathedral in Washington D.C. though, but that one wasn't recorded or televised. Sad

Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Dollar Brand (now Abdullah Ibrahim), slept on my couch
I played tennis alongside Jerry Ri

Cool! Saw him live in Wynberg many years ago. Was great.

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nude on the front and center pages of a national newspaper. I'm not saying which, why or when.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
bawtiggler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have won the lottery in the Uk 15 times, Spain 3 times and Netherlands 8 times all in the space of two weeks.

Not only that, i have inherited from and know loads of nigerians who i am in business with up to the trillions of dollars.

That makes me the richest person in the world.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thud, You're not Linda Lusardi by any chance? Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Wrong gender.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^are you one of those guys who run naked onto the football lawn during a match?? Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lewis Black has been to my house for dinner and drinks.
I gave Franco Harris (retired Steeler running back) a couple of vicodins.
I broke both legs at once in a skiing incident
I've been shot in the ass with a deer rifle.

starstarstarstar
Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been to each and every one of the 50 states in the US. Alaska and Hawaii are especially beautiful.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ziggyzap

I'm surprised Boy George knew what a c*nt was. There again, perhaps with a mug like that he doesn't look in the mirror that much.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8 wrote:
I've been shot in the ass with a deer rifle.

By a vice president?

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike wrote:
Hekate wrote:
I used to go drinking ....Shane from The Pogues.

And you lived to tell the tale ? Shocked Fair play to you!

It's part of the reason why I hardly ever drink any more! One of his favourite 'drinks' is a pint glass filled with either the 'white', or the 'brown' spirits on a gantry. After half a pint of that, I was numb from the neck down! So was he, which is why when he famously walked in front of a taxi, he bounced several times, but felt no pain! Shocked

I was going to list the boring politicians I've met, but you'd all be soooooo underwhelmed! I'm supposed to be going to the Royal Garden Party next year, but I'm already wavering about that!

I prefer my other claims to fame anyway - they are much cooler! Twisted Evil

I grew up with Jim Kerr from Simple Minds - we were great friends until primary school. Met up again in secondary school, but it was never the same!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of these might be a little bit obscure...

The year after the Detroit Tigers won the World Series for baseball back in the 1980s, I went to a Tigers game and afterwards got to shake Sparky Anderson's hand. Sparky was the manager of the team at the time.

When I was in high school I ran track. At our regional meet I spotted University of Michigan running back (at the time) Tyrone Wheatley in the bleachers and got him to autograph a $5 bill for me. He doesn't get much press anymore, but when he was playing at UofM he was pretty darned good.

After seeing the musician Matthew Sweet in concert I got to hang out on his tour bus for about ten minutes.

Every summer I get to help out a large Christian music festival and hang out with the musicians that play there. I think the most famous (at least among Christian music fans) one I've had a chance to hang with so far is Mac Powell from Third Day.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My great-uncle was awarded the Victoria Cross in the Great War. I've been to the place where he won it - as well as to Gallipoli and a host of other sites where the AIF fought.

I've spoken to a WWII submarine ace, though I only learned exactly who he was later.

i've also spoken to a woman who single-handedly salvaged part of Cambodian culture. Em Theay risked her life to preserve books and notes on the Royal Dance troupe during the time of the Khmer Rouge, and rebuilt the Dance Troupe thereafter.

On a lighter note - I once shot a colleague's jeans full of holes at a firing range, using two different automatic weapons.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
... I once shot a colleague's jeans full of holes ...

Is he recovering well? Wink
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've appeared in the national news (the newsclip was also aired in at least one neighbouring country).
I've been interviewed by the local newspaper.
In a multinational seminar (over 400 people from all around the world attended it) it was announced that I and a couple of friends of mine are allowed to drink only half of the usual amount to ensure that there's enough booze for everyone.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
The Example
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have met and drank with countless footballers both English and Scottish, shagged a footballers wife in the bullseye.
Had a bit of banter with Andrew Bryniarski in december now this chap is a fcuking man mountain to those who dont know him he played zangief in street fighter the movie but has also done a fair bit of other stuff aswell.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Example wrote:
shagged a footballers wife in the bullseye.

Wow....and you're actually willing to share that? Rolling Eyes

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I managed to stop Tony Blair in his tracks. I was at a Party conference and sitting right in the front row on the left hand side of the hall, so he would walk past me on the way out. He finished his speach, had the usual standing ovation from the crowd. I just sat there shaking my head. He was walking past shaking hands , saw me and he stopped, did a double take and then carried on.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:
Some of these might be a little bit obscure...
shake Sparky Anderson's hand.

Went to the same high school as Sparky sometime after Taft's presidency. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remembered another one: I once had a couple of classes with the rather colourful (to put it mildly) brother of Sarah McLachlan.

I also attended a Canadian Football League game with Hall of Famer Eric Upton. This will mean absolutely nothing to anybody here, rather like saying "I saw some guy at a supermarket once. He was wearing a shirt." Smile

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>I played the stunning xylophone solo at the end of Supertramp's 'Dreamer' single which reached No. 13 in the UK charts in 1975, and my sister was on Top Of The Pops with St Winifred's School choir who had a No.1 hit back in 1980 with 'No One Quite Like Grandma'. She wasn't in the group, she was in the audience.

Saw Alvin Stardust in my local once with his wife. They were in panto and hiring a house locally. Nice bloke. Kept himself to himself.

Also saw Roxanne from 'Pop Idol' singing in another local pub. That was before Simon Cowell got his grubby hands on her.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
yastreb wrote:
... I once shot a colleague's jeans full of holes ...

Is he recovering well? Wink

He wore them to a party that very evening apparently, though he never did tell what people said about the holes.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic