SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

need a good priest name...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bighouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my teeth into the first of hopefully many mugus... after only two weeks and maybe 10 emails I believe he's ready to send me a picture.

Here's the lowdown: the initial contact email says he's starting up a charity and needs moral support...

I respond with a thank you, so and so must have sent you to me because I'm a decision maker with a congregation and able to take his cause up with the greater team of decision makers. We can pray for him, heh, and I ask for more details.

He responds with "yes, do pray" and gives me a laundry list of things he want s to do to help, a few emails later, "it costs alot of money to startup a charity here in Nigeria" starts coming into it.

Well, we just so happen to have a fund raiser approaching, and whammo, he's on it like a bass on a cheese doodle.

So, I have the fund-raiser figured out, we're distributing "rice bowls" to every member of the church. The rice bowl is a fold-up cardboard bowl like a carton of milk only wide and short, with a slot in the top... it's a coin bank. If everyone at the church fills up their rice bowl (and they do every year) then our mugu will be the recipient of around $15k in donations which has been our practice to send via WU or MG... to our servants in other lands...

now he's pulling at the bait, but I need to print something on the bowl, it is, after all, a charity appeal. So, I'll need the name of the charity, the name of the priest in charge, and of course, a picture of our missionary doing good works in Nigeria.

I'm thinking of:

Father PedrO Phil3 Lov3s the Childr3n Of Nig3ria

(munged to avoid the googles)

What do you think? Worthy first attempt? Or will you reserve judgement until I actually have the image in hand?

bighouse
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds good. You need graphics to back it up?
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally wouldn't use the name. Not all priests molest children, you know.

Fantastic list of Priests in Father Ted. Mrs Doyle's Imaginary Priest Names: 'Fr. Andy Riley, Fr. Desmond Coyle, Fr. George Byrne, Fr. David Nicholson, Fr. Declan Lynch, Fr. Ken Sweeney, Fr. Neil Hannon, Fr. Keith Cullen, Fr. Ciaran Donnelly, Fr. Mick McEvoy, Fr. Jack White, Fr. Henry Bigbigging, Fr. Hank Tree, Fr. Hiroshima Twinkie, Fr. Stick Bubblecart, Fr. Johnny Hellzapoppin' , Fr. Luke Duke, Fr. Billy Ferry, Fr. Chewy Louie, Fr. John Hoop, Fr. Hairy Cakelinum, Fr. Ebula Conundrum, Fr. Peewee Stairmaster, Fr. Tight Head Lips, Fr. Jemima Racktouey, Fr. Jerry Twig, Fr. Spodo Komodo, and of course Fr. Canabrana Lammer

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep the name real. No priest would have a name like that.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You forgot "Father Ron Jeremy" as Shive metimbers has used.

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i`m using at the moment, and it`s working a treat Laughing

The Lads don`t care what your name is, once its not "i`m a scambaiter", they are only interested in your money, however, do take an interest in their name, ask the meaning and compliment it, goes a long way to forming those bonds you need for an obedient pet Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is it that the Nigies love goats? There's someone going by the name of Mugu on the ebay boards who always goes on aboot having a goat

AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvinator wrote:
That sounds good. You need graphics to back it up?

I can't stop looking at the mugshot as your avatar Shocked

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Pastor Butt3r

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father De Betta as far as I'm concerned Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Morgus The Magnificent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Guido Sarducci.....who else?

Or has that been used so many times the lads know who it is?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic