SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Pet Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just went real time with my pet Mugu.
Set it up like this...
Had my baiter character chatting with the lad.
Had about 20 insults from a insult acct.
was chatting on one line, and firing off rapid insults on the other.
The LAD didn't know whether to reply to my insults from one or chat with the other...
Got these:
Quote:
bastard cow u will eat grass and called it sweet, you will eat dirty water and called it coke, ha ha ha ha poor cow how wonder you run to me, i give you sweetest life. U will soon die vood oo boy, all voodoo i knew are bad and evil you will die as you call cood oo, God willnot help you gain in your life, you will die like fowl soon.
i swear i mean it, u will die withiut buried, car hiot you, lion chop your head and rat chop ur leg.

and
Quote:
s email ur deatj and start begging him, or you die this night.
See you , now are you re angry, battle just start now...Thief ole and other name called dirty you are, u will eat bread and sheat thother to change your stomach to bomb./

and
Quote:
You will Die, because you are a voodoo Son. I am for jeus you are for devil, then you will Die vood oo made and anim,voodoo you call yourself. Die in seconds, oh hell fire is waiting for you, idiot am your King and i can order your death today, idioit foolish family hate you and cause you die for nothing and take you back to womb and spoli you there and wash youaway durty pikin inside bele

Dier is your name/////////////

he's back. time for more fun!

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN

Last edited by Rollo_Tomasi on Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Rev. Ben Dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

such language! lol excellent... any update?
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why as a matter of fact there have been some exchanges.
Background: I have been straight baiting this MUMU for over 1 year, with the addition of a OGA (G1de) who has chopped several payments and this third party, Dr. Just1n Ud3rwanker, who just insults the lad...
Here's the abuse:
Quote:
Mum wanker, you will die , the time left for you is just foir ytou to sufer and hate your life anb de on under bed, die i will come and burried you and eat your food of course you are an animal to everbody in the world.
i have chop your dollar and i pick the money yesterday,ok am kissing the dollar now...Unnnnn

bastard foolish mum wanker, gun you down

and
Quote:
Fucxk your Life and Family. you will run down and die like chiken. Look you your family will loose you this year and jail you like dog. Die in jesus name amen. You willo never make it again in your life, amen.

Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wanker dirty you are.

and
Quote:
Look you i have pick up the money, before you Go. I dioot hacker Boy, yu go run down, i serve Jesus you serve Voo doo right? Then you will know that God is almighty. I diot change for life and slp and think about how ur mother and father will di tomorrow.
You have failed thsi time arounmd, you will not wake up again for life.

I diot under wanker, just look at ur name like dirty cloth, idiot have you eaten? No, are u waiting for me? Yes, you will Die hunger.
By Bye am online for you 24 hours The battle have started with you, I am A KING. SO U WILL LOOSE.
tHE BATTLE IS COMING UP.

and
Quote:
IDIOT FOOLISH AND DIRTY WANKER

On the other hand there is my OGA chopper (G1de) who has sent him taunting mails only to receive mails like this: (insolent lad)
Quote:
U re making me laugh G1de, ur trick is too much, i swear!anyway forget me for life and oneday, i believe you will be in serious trouble, this year.......dont think i will write u again,ok. my brother has gonbe back to school, today, my girl friend, lend me 200,000 nnaira to know that am big and she knew am more than that,u will not make it again,u will fall in trouble this year, u have carry captivity on u,right now, all the witches are going to have serious issue with you, they blind ur Eye for life.. then i will see how u will enjoy money in life. you have made me to start battle with you, now you are going to be failed, you will fall in victim all the time, ur life will be worst and dirty, becos u re into pit for life, ur brain will be confuse now, you will be nail like stick, no more favouir for you, carry the problemn of life and eat your flesh.then ask ueself why you fail to do my will,
You will be worst for notrhing, $1000 dollar ha ha ha, ha ha ha, very small cash, to whom called El halleli
i cant come to bustop , ok... with you and ur brother who called thomas will be in trouble this year, i swear,
am very sorry to inform you that, you will be in trouble soon, u dont know me tha i swhy u re tricking me, u wont make it again, unless you pay more than $1000 dollars,ok
i will start the job this week on ur head,u have fail, i have cxxxr new email and soon he will be travelling for offshore to pay $350,000usd in canada he has bought his ticket to move,see ur life, assuming i get this money, i will have done something for u, but u will see how things will bwe worst for you this yeare, i will lock ur way for life, to feel pain

which he was making up, so I just threatened to chop the money, his reply:
Quote:
See, am not begging you. If you like chop cxxxxr Money, it cant affect my future,Ok.Go ahead and do anything you like, but you will be caught soon. I swear Belive Me, i dont care collect 1 million dollars on cxxxxr, it cant do anything, no money in this life that last, always finish................ So Bye, you and your brother trick me , i send my pic i send my phone number, UNN THINK IF AM LYING TO YOU.

so I chop the cash and offer to give him some as a peace offering, you know what happens next. My brother doesn't show up with his share...the pleas begin...Even enlisting his mother Rolling Eyes to beg for his "share".
Quote:
Dear G1de,
Where have you been,Plz
I have been worried if you have forgotten me. Now am ready for both to work on cxxxxr. Please G1de, am very sorry for what i may have cause you. My Mum said i should beg you finally so as things can work out for good.

G1de, i need the $1000 dollar, please send this money to me, am honest to you, what make me to be mad at you, is because i thought you are joking with me when i always stay at Tiiper Grage BUSTOP ketu all the time you want me there.

Please G1de can i have the money Tomorrow or Tuesday? Can you send it to my Account?

Let me know. My Mum want to talk to you Here, serious issue please.

G1de My Son, i always saw your email you write me Son, i am well educated and am retired Navy officer in Port Harcourt. Before i was retire. Look this Job you people are doing is good and not good, but all i want to advice you youth spend wisely and dont allow small money to cause trouble or lead to bad.

Please My Son has told me about One MuGU Cxxxxr, how you do work on him, but me i dont know much, but i will beg you, give him this $1000 so that he can be happy at Home here, because all the time always talk about Herbalist to meet and destroyed whoever took is sweat, but as a Christain i have to confuse him for what?
God is real and if God said is not yours you forget, so my Son G1de, please make my Son happy on this $1000 dollar.

Thank you God bless you.

G1de,
This is Bxx. our family always cooperate in all things both guy work, my mum do go to western union to collect money from me, if police is toward all those area of bank, she is loyal and honest as a good mother.
Nothing dey shake this family, any money i collect we do share it in to Two.. look i am planning to travel out, it will work for both and my family.

Please G1de , let me have this money , am begging you now,please God will reward you, this money can affect my life.

Thank you
Let me know your Heart. I do go to Mountain of Fire Miracle Church, we are very strong in prayer.
Let work Cxxxr Now.....please...
Reply back.
Bxx.

and the begging continues...
Quote:
Hello G1de,
How far, i need this cash. Please!

OK, I decide to "help" him out with some work. Being an Oga, I've got plenty of e-mail addresses of willing mugus to pass on to him. (they are all my catcher accounts.)
Quote:
DEAR G1DE,
I WROTE HER, BUT SHE HASNT WRITE ME BACK.PLEASE IF YOU HAVE JOBS SEND TO ME I WILL UPDATE THEM AND LET YOU KNOW WHATZ UP,OK
THANK YOU
REGARD
Bxx.

he never wrote the "maga"...but the begging continues...

Quote:
Am, not working any cxxxxr,ok. I need Job, but i need some money to arrange myself.
Thanks
Bxx

He always denies he is working the straight bait, Cxxxxr but never stops mailing him. I know, cause its ME.
So the chopping continues, this time for 7500...
Quote:
So you chop that 7500 that i work for again. You play game,right.Anyway keep it On.Ok.
You are digging your Grave and not securing for your future. When the curse will come, is later,OK
bYE

You'd think he'd figure it out, but he's even more compliant than ever with the main character, he loves to fill out forms, and has wasted many hours waiting around for a meet that just won't ever happen.
And the bait goes on...

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

Rev. Ben Dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol! well done... keep him confused mate...

NOW YOU ARE ADDING 2 GIRLS TO 10 GIRLS MAKING IT 12 WHICH IS CONTRARY TO OUR AGREEMENT AND TELLING ME WITH THE GIRLS TO CARRY SIGN WRITTEN GAY BOYS FOR HIRE AND AT THE SAME TIME BE SHOUTING YOUR NAME BEN DOVER OVER AND OVER. - Christian Mekas

BEN DOVER, MY NAMES ARE DAVID DUKE AND NOT MR ENEMA. - David Duke

W.

I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE WHICH I AM SURE YOU WILL RECEIVE LIKE OTHERS TO FURTHER TEST YOUR FAITH IN HOLY MACKEREL. - Christian Mekas
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my pet to the chopping OGA, it seems the OGA is going to let Bxx have some cash after all:
Quote:
Hello Gxxx,
Please i am very sorry fort the past. I have told you that i need money so far on this matter. Let me fel this cash. so that i will be happy with you also. but you made me angry all the time, tell me can you be working and somebdy eating your cash, will u be happy? after all i have not taste inside but you have alot. so let me feel Good, Ok my good friend.

please let me have this cash this time around.

Miss you
and we are togethjer all the time
Love you
Am sorry once again.

and
Quote:
Gxxx,
I swear to God. I gave cxxxr Bill to pay since then i have not hear from him. Till now. Only today he wrote and said he will try and send me money.

Please Gxxx i need cash i beg, i need money not job.or you have money i can cash through westrn Union at least to survive,Ok.

Best of you

Bxx

and after some haggling about the finer points of an inside man at Western Union:
Quote:
Gxxx,
God Almighty will bless you. Please get me the Details, i have westy inside.Gxxx i just gave cxxxxr, $5000 to pay, but western union there hold the money, so therefore,i have to tell cxxxxr to go to another place to send $2000, BECAUSE THAT $5000 they dont want to give him again.Ok.

So am waiting for cxxxxr too,, if he will listen to do that.............
I just want you to know,,,ok

I can learn my lesson that is good to to be honest for future purpose.

Please send me the Info.I will appreciate my good friend.

Bxx.

he thinks he's going to get a payment at Western Union soon:
Quote:
Dear Gxxx,
Thanks for your message. I was so much excited for your email today it seem that all your life is honesty. Please can you send me the Receiver name that will pick the fund. So that i can prepare for that, Ok.

Thank you.
I will Be expecting your email

Thank you so much

Regard

Bxx.

All the while my other character (the undert4kar) has been riddling him with insults. And the third party (Cxxxxr) has been having MAJOR problems with Western Union
Quote:
Dear Cxxxxr,

You really dealy us concerning this transactions. All we want you to do for us send the $2000 dollar first which will be Friday. Then the other $3,000 can be send to us when you have your refund.
We have told you before that we can send you a scan of check until you do so.

Sincerely, can you see it by yourself that Western Union in that area are very follish and naughty to do.
In my Wyoming, there is nothing like filling form or do anything stupid drawing, or signing, fucking ass they do mentionb anti -terrorism, they are liars.

Thank you
Cxxxxx.

and
Quote:
Dear Cxxxxr,
> Why are you fooling yourself? I told you before that Western Union there
>are Stupid. The Only help i can render you is to try and go and send $2000
>dollar through Western Union, please go Wyoming City you find the good
>Western Union there, forget about the filling of form and others stupid
>threat the Western Union did.
>
> I can see that they are scammers to rip away someone money.Then i can
>borrow you $3000

and the bait goes on...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic