SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to dig out my old tech books for some questions.
e.g. How do you perform a reverse look up DNS?
What do private IP addresses start with?
www.mcsebraindump.com is full of questions and answers if you ever get stuck. This would keep him hanging on even longer while you read out both questions and answer choices. (you would loose your voice though)
Please ask
What is the difference between a duck?
and
Why is a mouse?

Thanks

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so disappointed that you haven't heard from my lotto friend - I'll send him a polite note. You don't just promise to call a girl and then not do it. What a prick!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the site freddie!! Thats the kind of thingI have been looking for Wink

@Krona unless he has been doing a one bell occasionally, he is too lazy to call..now isn't that a surprise LOL

@Slightlyoutofit
still early yet, but your laddette had called 2x with her F'in 2bells! I guess she doesn't care about getting slapped..or you have not applied enough pressure Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a cow. That's crappy behaviour for a princess.
Slap on it's way.
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, you may get a call from the N!ger!an FA, specifically Chief Al3x Uba. The number he gave me was +234-803-3324511 and he will want to speak to Wayn3 K3rr of L3yton Athl3tic F00tball Club. Just tell him I'm out on the training pitch and will return his call when I get back.

Cheers!

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just sending my Barrister t@judeen datt1 copies of my driving licence. (I am R3v 8u88a Fl@ve1, by the way. I gave him your number in case there are any problems. I'm 82 you know.

First one went o.k. its a red cover, I hope the details page gets there o.k.

Thanks

P.S. please use German accent.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

German accent? There is no way I am gonna try that one..I have a hard enough time with Engrish Laughing

++Just a 'one bell' from Togolese today now thats a number I have not had any lads from there before.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vp- any calls for Issac, he is still on that business trip and will be reachable by email only for two weeks or so... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Some dumb mugu said he called Sat and it rang out, i've told him twice i'm emailable only and he says he'll try to call this week... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watch for M@ck @ntony - looking for Gus.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunch of lazy lads calling today, and I have not had 1 conversation between the 3 of them! Rolling Eyes

0022509271xxx did the 'one bell' 3 times
003224002xxx did the 'one bell' 2 times
002348082874xxx and the biggest idiot of all called 6 times in a row but hung up when I answered�only to call right back..rinse and repete�really thick bastard

Me thinks it is Lazy Lads Days or sumthin' Cool

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That first one is my man. Bar. D@tti. Says he tried the number but got no answer. I've done a pm to you about booking a time slot. I think that when he does ring he has already given you a reason for a slap!

edit 1 : I got a message from him saying that he had tried the number several times, VP said it was once, so he got a little zinger for that (mild slap) then I told him to stop being so un-business like and get his finger out, he hasn't, so another zinger has gone in.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too much excitment today:

002289145XXX from Togo called twice 4 Troy, 1st time I went to get you and he got impatient and hungup..2nd time he said to check your email..I said you have been very busy.

002348077477xxx from Nigeria called to say check your email, did not get his name.

00233249375xxx from Ghana hungup when I said hello at 12:38:46

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My man D@tt1 telephone : xx1084
Has kindly sent me a copy of his id card. Firstly thanks for your help.
Secondly, I'm away next week so I've asked him to contact you for the WU number.
He will give me a don/u/t! Mad

edit 1 : my thread 103336 for details

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call for warren today babbling something I could not understand from Ghana 00233246636xxx

Call from some idiot from Nigeria that could only say hello, so I said 'hello hello hello...for about a minute or so, he did not like it when I did it back to him Laughing 002348033324xxx

weird number that I missed:
00008058063xxx that is exactly how it is displayed..any ideas where it comes from?

and a very very neurotic so and so that I could not understand a word of what he was trying to say so I decided to ignore him and he called about a hundred times and I just kept ignoring him 'cuz I had better things to do. 002348030809xxx poor poor lad, send him a ecard or sumthin Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp, my Ghanian (Fools) Gold lad has requested to speak with "me" again.

He is rather miffed that 3 USD$ 2000.00 payments via MG wire transfer had non existent reference numbers.

As this bait is at the 48 day mark, he may stay on hook for longer if you inform him MG are investigating the matter, the links and codes provided for !TV5 indicate that all 3 payments have indeed been received.

fyi, the lad's name is and he is dealing with . I'd find it amusing if you feign difficulty hearing his last name, and accidentally called him Mr Ohaha Wink

Thanks and Cheers

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Seven of Nine

Well you lad is very fortunate indeed, even if he does not seem to think so. He happened to call as I was reading your message..so I was tuned into him. He does seem to claim that he has not collected any money even tho my records state he has. As this is the weekend I may be too busy to answer any further calls..so I really really hope he gets it sorted out on his end, because I would hate to think that I/you ruined his weekend Very Happy Although he did not say goodby and just hung up..that does not seem to be very nice...Ghana tradition maybe..it does happen to me allot!

http://media.putfile.com/James-Ohaha
(6 mins +)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shortly after reading your post, Mr Ohaha Laughing emailed. I've now listened to the conversation and think he may agree to a Gold transfer, to be picked up from our friendly branch of the Prudential.

It is very convenient that his IP addy resolves to Ghana, and wee laddie Ohaha probably is in Accra.

Ohaha Laughing Laughing

As usual, a fantastic effort burning lad phone credits.... **KA-CHING**

Thanks very muchly clapping

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was just perfect timing that he should call then..Karma innit Very Happy .

my hubby is off work and we will be otherwise occupied,so my calls will be answered only when I have the time for them so if any lads complain about getting no answers this weekend...it of course is thier fault and you have been by the phone waiting for them to call Twisted Evil slap them silly

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Ken Rondo may be calling to speak to Mr Miyagi about setting up a branch of the Nin-Can-Poop Karate School in Africa. I've told him that he may get through to the clubs secretary, as I may be busy giving karate lessons. Have fun Wink

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
M.T. Head
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from B1lora M1chael 10:00-12:00 GMT Monday-Friday. That's what I told her anyway. I am playing an elderly Iv4nn4 Dr1nk.

As efficient, strong and reliable as this transaction {INHERITANCE} inheritance is not acrime all over the World, a day old baby can inherit as you know even a deaf & dump and the blind can as well Inherit. ---Mr:Gregg Cesar.

ONEMORE THING NAVER YOU USE SUCH WORDS TO US AGAIN GOAT'S -- Mr.Edward Brown, ECOBANK PLC. COTE D�IVOIRE
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ M.T.
you lad called today (although I did not do the elderley bit) and asked for Ivanna and after him trying to figure out if I was Ivanna or not(and identified himself as Michael), I decided to play along and told him that (in my serious voice) was getting ready to go out now and do not talk about work on the weekends so he said that he just wanted to check the phone number was correct Rolling Eyes and said he would call me on Monday..I told him yes, Monday will be great...I will speak to you then. then said our goodbys and he apologised for bothering me Laughing

He called 8:40pm gmt

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@M.T.
Well your Michael called again this morning, and this time I was your grand-daughter. I told him to call back in a couple hours and if he does I think I will tell him you won a ton of money at bingo. Funny tho he wants to know what country we are in..of course I tell him nothing of use as usual Wink although he found it funny when I told him you liked the younger men Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/4IvannaFRM-Michael

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great! Anything you do is fine. I just don't have anything phone wise set up for baiting so it's nice to be able to give them some contact with "me".

Also I gave a Mr. T4re Zum4 your number. I gave him the same M-F 10-12 GMT, me as Iv4nn4 Dr1nk.

Thanks again.

As efficient, strong and reliable as this transaction {INHERITANCE} inheritance is not acrime all over the World, a day old baby can inherit as you know even a deaf & dump and the blind can as well Inherit. ---Mr:Gregg Cesar.

ONEMORE THING NAVER YOU USE SUCH WORDS TO US AGAIN GOAT'S -- Mr.Edward Brown, ECOBANK PLC. COTE D�IVOIRE
M.T. Head
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael was very apologetic for calling at the wrong time! Smile
I wonder if he gets alot of bad phone numbers to have to check like that. Smile

Quote:
I am very sorry for calling you up at odd hour. I only wanted to make sure the phone number is working. I never knew you would pick the call.I sincerely apologise for any trouble my impromptu phone call may have caused you. I didn`t mean to hurt you with my call. I would only call you between 10 to 12.00 GMT as you have advised.

Sincerely speaking, i am still confused about your true nationality and address.
Please, fill the correct information in the four blank spaces below to enable me understand your personal information clearly. Meanwhile your Telefax number *** is not working or is incorrect. Please check and give me the correct number.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

++I had a call from some lad who cannot speak anything that sounds remotely like English..all I did actually get was Nigeria. I will post the audio later putfile is down but his number is 002348034999xxx

++Call from a rather angry sounding lad wanting to know 'where is my money!!' I could not understand him too well either..but he seemed rather distressed Crying or Very sad I finally got it through to him that I was Lisa and not 'you' (I could not understand whom he wanted) but I demanded to know what in the hell he wanted, he said something about a business deal and you not sending him HIS MONEY!! HIS MONEY!! Rolling Eyes I then had to ask him if he was aware of your gamblng problem..not that there is a connection I was just trying to make small talk...he hung up Laughing No audio on this one. phone number 002348056230xxx

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic