SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whats your "claim to fame" ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hung out in the recording studio Aled Jones among others had used with the guy that sang the these tune from Fireman Sam while he was recording one of his more serious albums. I worked around the corner from it and bumped into him in the cafe. He also tuned my 12 string for me the first time I ever played it in public. And I saw him the day I got married. He bought my wife and I a drink each. Very nice guy

I've met Rich Hall and Mike Wilmot after a concert. I got Rich Hall's autograph, Mike wilmot was opening the CDs for him to sign and I asked him for his autograph too. He looked really pleased about it and thanked me for asking. He was the support act but I think he was funnier than Rich Hall. I got to shake both their hands too.

I've met, shook hands with, had email conversations with and even posted up a "bait" here by Dean Friedman.

I was on the news when I was training coming out of an electronics lecture. The building is across the road from the courts. My wife was taking my eldst son to the hospital on the bus one day and he said at the top of his voice, pointing to the courts "Is that the building they filmed daddy coming out of?"

The back of my head was featured on the news too when I was in the background during an interview when a new factory opened.

And I'm on some film going around the schools showing school life. They pulled the drama class out of lessons to act in it.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a golf handicap of 4.

Per hole, that is.

Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raoul Duke wrote:
Bobo419 wrote:
When I was eleven, I was an extra in the BBC series 'Secret Army' which was partly shot in Brussels. At the studio I stood in the lift with Clifford Rose.

Sturmbannf�hrer Kessler! I was under 5, when SA first aired, but I love it. I've never seen the Kessler spin-off though.

Him indeed .... me and 2 friends appeared in one of the final episodes when Brussels was about to be liberated, and we had to throw eggs and tomatoes at Kessler shouting abuse at him.
Real funny : we had to retake the scene about 8 times because my mate kept on shouting 'motherfxcker' which wasn't appreciated by the director, and to make matters worse I threw an egg which landed straight in Kessler's crotch, causing a slight delay in filming whilst his pants were cleaned...
Mind you, the day was a bit of a dissapointment as that gorgeaus blonde actress (can't think of her name now) wasn't there and all three of us had the hots for her...shame Sad

crime doesn't pay... but the hours are good !

Early to bed, early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
- and a milkman -
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote a program that was used by the tour manager of the band Arctic Monkeys (they're pretty big in the UK). I'd be more proud of this if I didn't despise them with a passion.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing major for me, I only appeared in the local newspaper when our library allowed everyone to surf the net (back when I was about 15/16).

That's just about it Razz.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to go drinking with Lemmy from Motorhead. And Shane from The Pogues. I had a fight with the Reid brothers from Jesus and Mary Chain, and won. I was also a mate of the guys from Flesh For Lulu. Nina Hagen had a bit of a crush on me! Embarassed Once went out for a drink with Ian Asbury from The Cult. Further back, got into a ruck with Simon le Bon from Duran Duran which resulted in me getting pissed with the entire band. One of Spandau Ballet asked me out. Embarassed And one famous night, I sang on stage with Alien Sex Fiend! Laughing There are more, but I'm at work so I can't spend time dredging the drink and drug addled recesses of my memory banks!

Oh, yes, I met Siouxsie Sioux (my hero!) in a Spar, at half seven in the morning, and we spent a long time telling each other we were never going to drink again! And a few weeks later I met Steve Severin in the queue for Another Excesss (the name of a club). I met Robert Smith while crossing Oxford Street (just outside Selfridges) and he stood and gassed with me and my then boyfriend for an hour, just standing on one of the traffic islands - he's sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice! Very Happy

I won a Patricia Morrison lookalike competition at a Sisters of Mercy fans convention, then towards the end of the evening, me and the bloke who won the Eldritch lookalike comp ended up having to be barricaded into a cupboard as lots of drunk Sisters fans had somehow become convinced we were the real thing, and mobbed us!

Ah, the carefree days of my youth! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of my stuff is recent:

Emerson Drive's stage manager asked me to e-mail him the pictures I was taking at their concert,

A lot of things with a lot of Christian bands and artists, too long to list,

I ran into Toby Keith on a cruise ship,

Was invited by Seigfried and Roy shortly before that fateful night to a show shortly after that fateful night.

Took Michael Ammar, Mathieu Bich, Lee Asher, Greg Frewin, Jay Scott Berry and Nathan Kranzo, Andre Kole to dinner and arranged their hotel rooms while in town (exception: hotel for Andre). Many of you won't know who they are, but they are, in the magic industry, the people who are known by the "famous" magicians, because they are some of the ones who make up everything you ever see performed.

I also set up and programmed the light show for a magic show that went on the USO tour.

pony <---- hee hee
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ziggyzap wrote:
Boy George once called me a c**t for bumping into him in a night club.

Haha, when he visited the city where I live, my brother and his mates went to town and spent a while yelling "Faggot" at him. Well, he did have a penchant for "powdering his nose". And wearing f**king silly clothes.

Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SO9

He has to be the most stuck up tosser i have ever come across ( and I dont meen that in boy george way)

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr

Last edited by Ziggyzap on Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was 14 I met Col. Harlan Saunders, of KFC fame. The colonel was a celebrity guest at a boy scout event I attended.

I went to high school with Jeff Daniels.

I've been on television in India twice. The first time I was filmed in a Bombay department store for an ad. The second time I was at a trade show in New Delhi and was interviewed about Indian manufacturing.

Mortar x15
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugh Jundys

I have no idear who any of the people are you listed!!!

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>One of my clients 'starred' in the BBC's ill-fated soap opera 'Eldorado', set in Spain, which followed the tedious lives of various misfit European ex-pats who couldn't act their way out of a paper bag.

This �10m disastrous waste of UK TV license payers money ran for one year between 1992 and 1993, before drowning in its own swimming pool of putrid ennui.

My client, a very attractive and refined lady in RL, played an upper class brothel madam, as I recall in a few episodes. Shocked I've still got the video gathering dust somewhere.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I auditioned just before Michael J. Fox for his first television role.

Wrestled Bret Hart in High School.

Had Mel Gibson and Goldie Hawn in my cab.

I think you are looking for someone to transfer your aids sickness to,God punish you ther fool,you white beast.i wish you go and die just like your whole family did,ANIMAL. - K. Lewis

i don't want you to help me anymore because you useing my life like a rat ok. - Peee Ubanga

All l need from you now is to clam down your self please. - James Duma
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

themob wrote:
I was in the audience of TISWAS. A well known childrens show in the UK.

This reminded me, Bozo the Clown once read the joke I sent in on his show. It was: "How can you tell if an elephant has been in your refrigerator? You see his footprints in the Jell-O." (Hey I was like 6 at the time. Embarassed )

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Righteous wrote:
This reminded me, Bozo the Clown once read the joke I sent in on his show. It was: "How can you tell if an elephant has been in your refrigerator? You see his footprints in the Jell-O." (Hey I was like 6 at the time. Embarassed )

How can you tell if two elephants have been messing around in your back yard? You discover that you're missing some garbage bags. (Hey I was like 13 at the time. Embarassed )

Mortar x15
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
I used to go drinking ....Shane from The Pogues.

And you lived to tell the tale ? Shocked Fair play to you!

3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Denver Quarterback and legend John Elway bowled in the lane next to mine in.
2. Bumped into Gloria Estefan in an elevator in Vegas
3. Briefly talked to Geraldo Rivera on the street.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@3strikes_out - That's cool about Elway.

My "Claim to fame" would give away my identity, so I can't discuss it on here. Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to college with NBA MVP Steve Nash, and I knew him slightly (it was a small college). I know I was at his 21st birthday party, but I hardly remember it Embarassed

It's great to see him doing so well this far in his basketball career - I hope he gets MVP for the third time this year!

I know that your mother�s virginal is too wide that it can contain triple penis at once but he can manage it. Your days are numbered. - Emma Iwobi

THAT IS WHY SOME OF YOU DIE UNTIMELY IF YOU TRIES ME I WILL RATHER MAKE YTOUR LIFE MISERABLE OK. YOU CAN EAT SHEET AND DIE. - Gary "Gay" Anderson
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I met Elvis - yesterday

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Strawberry Wine" by Deana Carter
That is me! (just kidding)
The really hot guy on there after she grows older is my cousin. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was working my way though college and a President of the USA went out of his way to find out my name and came over to compliment me on the job I was doing.

I donated a liter of bone marrow to someone I have still not met in 2000. He was blood type B - and is like me, A + now.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In no particular order.

I worked for a (the?) leading sports brand in 1970/80 as a Director. Met many sportman (we sponsored a lot of them) and I have a collection of photos with them.

Sat back to back with Prince Phillip at a gala dinner.

Played golf in a 4 ball with the Queen's equiry and head of her security.

Played golf in a 4 ball with FW de Klerk while he was President of SA.

Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie L. Gus - I so want to edit your post to say that William H. Taft was the president. Razz

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also met a President of the United States. Without mentioning specifically which ex-peanut farmer he is, I'll say that of all the presidents who have been alive during my lifetime, he is the one I would have been least likely to choose to meet. No, not Taft.

Of course, when I say "I met him" I mean "he shook my hand along with the hands of hundreds of other people when he got off his plane at an air force base in Georgia".

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic