SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

getting started

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ZapBranigan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

k so I've decided to get started, I'm using one of those fake lottery emails and was wondering if this is a good start (it's what I plan on sending)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I have recieved wonderful news that I have won the Euromillions Lottery and understand I need to give you my information to recieve my prize. my information is as follows

name- H4rry S@c
telephone number- 123-456-7890
fax number- 123-456-7890
address- 742 3vergreen T3rrace
winning details- 1 Million Euros. Feb. 16 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ the lads might be dumb, but I am not sure if they are THAT dumb, that they don�t recognise that the phone number you provide is pure bogus. I would rather get myself a K7 account. Did you sign up for a mentor yet?
Welcome to the eater Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
ZapBranigan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok thank you, I have signed up for one but I can be abit impatient sometimes. I'll look into a K7 account. and thanks for the warm welcome.

edit- I got a K7 account and a # and should I go ahead and send it with the new # or is there anything I should add?
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, don't be too compliant. Ask lots of unnecessary questions....twice/three times. Waste his time. Is there a certificate? Do you have to pay tax on your winnings. All this even before your (fake) details.
I've done quite a few lottery baits and only once got them off script. They really believe they are barristers/bank managers etc and they certainly hate it when you get things wrong....or, perish the thought...insult them Very Happy

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
ZapBranigan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Baldrick, I see, so I waste his time and then give the (fake) information, thank you very much.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lottery lads don't read much of what you send them, and they reply with even less, but if you consistently keep them poised on the edge of disbelief, you can drag them along for quite a while. Just don't expect too many trophies from these morons.

Enjoy and bait safe!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zap,

As Breadcrumb pointed out above, The Lads are savvy enough to know a fake phone # when they see one. No use either posing as Frank N. Stein, they're hip to that too.

But it's easy enough to provide them with alternate phone #s that cost them to call and yet they never get through but keep trying. That's all I can say on this here, PM me for more info if you wish.

cheerz---jervis tetch----mad hatter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic