SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are any of your family members against you baiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ibinnavolldepp: as a member of match.com, I do get scam letters from time to time. A friend of mine in another state who doesn't bait lads does like to bait these romance scammers.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My family don't know about this and frankly, I don't think they would like the idea of me pissing off possibly dangerous criminals.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My family all know and think it's great. They even come up with new baits to try Laughing My workmates know but aren't mostly very interested, and all my mates know and on the whole think its excellent, so no downers Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any hobby that involves the word "baiting" can't be good, right?

My mom was not amused when my brother explained my scam baiting hobby to her, which he did not have my permission to do Evil or Very Mad. We spoke of it very little untill one day she caught me making a call to a South African at 7:00 in the morning. She seems more concerned that I am "doing something that I am not supposed to be doing", like breaking the law.

My brothers and friends think it is hilarious though. They ask me about it from time to time.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only does my family support it but sometimes they participate, especially my 11 year old son, who was most inspired by the two story pyramid made out of sandbags. We often get on Skype and call some of my favorite pets and torture them at the earliest hours of the morning.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragonslayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Husband was and still is a bit worried about it being tracked back. I assured him today it was alright.
He is ex airforce so when I received a scam from Iraq he is all into helping me as he served during Desert Storm.

Has lots of info about stuff that I can send my lad to find that is not easily found on the web.
Anyhoo I am retired so this is perfect for me to spend my afternoons.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife is not the most supportive in the world. She told me to leave those Nigerians alone. So, I strictly stick to Ghana and Ivory Coast lads. Just kidding. But my wife thinks I am an idiot and I am wasting all of my time. So, as far as she is concerned, I don�t bait any longer.

One friend of mine knows. And my brother in law knows. He thinks it is pretty funny. He loves a good YW bait.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife has told me to stop numerous times. She found out about it when she saw me reading witness statements following my two HK convictions and made me spill the beans.

On reflection I think if you have a spouse you should tell them. Your family should know the risks you are taking no matter how slight.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just embarked on my first effort. As suspected my wife took the "you're as bad as they are" line.

Meh.........
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoloresOnTheDottedLine wrote:
My freshly-exed boyfriend is kinda unsure about it though. He thinks it's a sign that I lie a lot in "real life" too. (I didn't ditch him over 419eater or scam baiting, for the record.)

~419weasel pours herself a dish of milk and pulls up a scratching post.~

[rant] I know MY recently-exed fiance didn't like my baiting, either.. I ditched mine for something he did that was very VERY wrong and he knew it was wrong. [/rant]

Other than that, most of my family thinks it's hilarious but as far as I know, I'm the only one in the family that baits, really.. My sister is a member here, but she never posts.. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Dani
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My boyfriend is all in favour. He thinks it's a brilliant idea... like being evil while on the side of good. That's the sort of thing he likes.

I haven't told anyone else. My father would probably be worried that I was corresponding with criminals, and even I'm uneasy as yet with the idea that I can be cruel to these people. In real life I wouldn't hurt a fly, so this new side of my personality is worrying.

Currently seeking a decent avatar...
Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're all against it. Rolling Eyes
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

an american friend of my partner said.

baiting is just kicking someone when they are down on luck. i argued with her that most are in it for the long haul and dont ever want to get a job. (exept shivers artists Laughing )
she doesnt get it ,that they make more money than i do.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife smiles sweatly but I think she thinks im a little bit sad.

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They were a bit unhappy at first. But after I sent them a few forms to fill in asking them to explain their objections, and a couple of 3.30 am phone calls they all came round.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet they loved you for that one. Razz
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dupes wrote:
... thinking that these Nigerian scammers will fly to where I am and kill me in retaliation.

Extremely unlikely ... But if they do decide to come all the way from Africa after your a**, consider the positive side ... It would be one hell of a safari ... And you can proudly add a hat to your signature ... Even if it is done post-mortem ... True baiter spirit to the end ...

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic