SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So your lad wants an MTCN number?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOT STOCK TIP: Epson (Nigeria) Ltd (or any printer ink company)

The lad's reports are coming in. I will forward them to the baiter addresses given. What a hoot!

Here is another little annoyer

http://www.wusecure.com/ver.html

Did it or didn't it work?

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down is all I can say.. Pure Genius
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma,
I just had a look at this new system and all I can say is:
IMPRESSIVE!
That must have taken a long time to put together.
Thanks for your work.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad used it this morning. After struggling through the questions, here's what he sent me:

Quote:
Dear XXXX,

I do not know what is happening. This type of transaction via western Union with information I need to fill out by myself is not clear for me. I finish filling out the form on the security transfer site for western union and unfortunately the MTCN confirmed to me was not correct.

1.Why can't you send me the MTCN directly ?
2.The security Question and response you gave me was different than what the site gave me why all these confusion?
3. The amount sent was not confirmed to me, why?
4. I went to a post office to collect the money by the MTCN I received but the number was wrong, why?

XXXX, I need an immediate clarification of these questions for me to know what to do. Otherwise I will need you send me the evidence of payment through attached file to this email account.

Imagine you, yourself you go to western union with a wrong MTCN, what will be your feeling? Also, what will be the attitude of people of Western Union? This is very shameful to me Dr. Piper, tell me what is happening? And why you cannot send this money simply and send me the MTCN information?

Awaiting to hear from you.
Sincerely.
Mr. Stupid Scammer

I guess I'll have to make him re-do it.

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Imagine you, yourself you go to western union with a wrong MTCN, what will be your feeling?

I would feel very stupid indeed, but then you can't feel stupid if you are already stupid!

Just point out that some countries can no longer have non-secure WU payments...

Screen grab...

http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/images/wuscreengrab.jpg

And here's a poster which proves it...

http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/images/PictureofOfficewithposter.jpg

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he sends this:
Quote:
Dear XXX,

Find below the MTCN information I got after filling out all:
MTCN:9081974512
Security question: What is the longest word in English?
Answer: antidisestablishmentarianism
Send this to him,and tell him to confirm to me all needful info.

Awaiting

Mr.Spongebrain Scampants

To which I replied:
Quote:
Scammer,

I do not understand why it does not work.
Did you print it as asked? What is the print out?

Actually the longest english word is "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis".
I believe it is a condition suffered by coal miners from inhaling coal dust.
Perhaps this is why it does not work?

I suggest you fill in the form again, this time being extra carefull and thorough.

If this does not work, email me immediately.

XXX

He hasn't told me if he printed the 100 pages yet. Hopefully I can get him to do it a few more times. I had him collecting soil samples and cleaning up garbage from a local village. He will be pissed when he finds out he's not getting paid.

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went through everything twice and printed all 100 sheets the first time, and some of them the second. He even scanned a bunch of them to show me. He then brought each set of printouts to the wu office, where apparently they scolded him both times.
Now he should be on the phone with the WU disservice line.
Quote:
XXX,
The Printout showed 1-100 pages what is not possible, then I tried to copy what this below link was showing me, while high-lighting I got the informations I sent you previously show. I attached some printed pages in ***@***.com account. I cannot print out 100 pages like that, this is not possible I just stopped it. The agent WU I contacted is WU, Lome-B�( Be-Post Office).

All these things are like jokes for me, and Dr. XXX this is not my
first time receiving money by WU, or even sending money by WU. This is
very simple matter to be wasting my time like
this...
Awaiting.
Mr. Dumbass

What a entertaining tool! Thanks ES!

Edit (addition): Earlier this week I asked him for an invoice showing what I owed him. Instead he sent me a receipt for what I owe him clearly stamped "PAID" (I just got it). I guess I owe him nothing at all! He just wasted his entire day filling out forms, printing, and running back and forth to the wu office. I cant wait for his response when I tell him.

Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be our new and most effective weapon for right now. I'm testing this one out and look for few more lads to try it out on. Look forward to the respond.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He filled it out a third time (on his own)!

Quote:
I am a simple person who never like to disturb or complicate issues.<BR><BR>Yesterday being 22/02/2007, I was firstly
surprised again that my payment of $13,955.00 went through WU, but before
the MTCN can be confirmed to me, I need to fill in some FORMS again in a
WUSECURE site which was my 1st time to hear about such WU transfer
site.<BR><BR>After processing, I was confused to hear from WU Lome-BE agent
that the MTCN was wrong, why this, they said because of some problems of
scams and others from our area in Africa. For these reason I need to contact
some customer help line for the delivery of the MTCN.....<BR><BR>My Dear Dr.
Piper, all these stories are too much to me, and I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THAT
IS NOT MY FIRST TIME SENDING OR RECEIVING MONEY THROUGH WU. <BR><BR>3. HAVE YOU SEND THIS MONEY? IF YES SEND ME THE MTCN FOR THE PAYMENT HERE.<BR>4. SINCE YESTERDAY TILL TODAY I ALREADY SPEND $40.00 FOR CALLS WITHOUT SUCCESS,
WHO WILL REIMBURSE ME THIS ?<BR>5. ARE YOU FOR REAL? OR YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE JUST PLAYING WITH ME?

Am I just playing with you? Yes, yes I am.

Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad seems to totally fall for it, but he ask me to change area I sent moneys to Mad

I'm try to get him going on a safari to Nigeria. Here's what happened so far:

Me telling lad about sending mones over
Quote:

Ok, thank you very much for help, you're the man. I'm so glad you're more helpful than those banks. Those bank give me a lot of head aches! For your effort, I would like to send you a gift, can I have a address to send this gift to you please? Also I got the moneys transfer. It was 6 hours dangerous drive in bitter weather to nearest Western Union. I forgot the address home, but luckily this very nice lady was able to help me to find the right address, so we send it to Abuja, Nigeria. Right now I'm sit in this tiny internet cafe. I'm going to leave to head back home as soon as I finish this email. I hope there's no problem to get home, it's a very tough drive in middle of no where, I'm afraid if I get stuck, I could die. Hope I get home safely. When I get home safely, I'll fill in the application.

lad's answer:
Quote:
Dear Mr Hazy Afternoon ,

thanks for your mail please go and resend the money to accra ghana with this information,BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFRE

My reply:
Quote:
So you're saying you want me to drive another six hours through dangerous snow storm? I really don't want to and there's even rumor that the roads that lead out of this city will be closed for few days or even week. It has got much worser since yesterday. So why can't you drive to Nigeria?

Hopefully he'll go to Nigeria. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happen.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With a bit of luck my lad may string up after this. He has done 300 miles for $525 in the last few days.This will kill him off.

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this modality. I already have one happy customer who loves it also.

Richard Koffi to Me
Quote:
With this your control number. You have made my BP to rise even people in the bank started laughing at me because I believe you but why are you putting shame in my face???????????? Simple send money direct to my email with the payment slip like I send to others you�re telling me that you want to use WU secure online transfer service.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma,
I LOVE this new system!
But my lad doesn't share my enthusiasm.
He wrote:
Quote:
i call the bank they dont know what am talking about today, cant you give me a specific bank that i can go? i was embarraesd today, kindly colect the money back and send MONEYGRAM twice

and
Quote:
am very upset today, because the bank so much embarrased me so much

and
Quote:
David, I told you that i have not pick Up the Money. Go back to Western Uni8on and change the Name to xxxxxxxxxxx,Ok. and tell the Western Union to give you the Name of the Bank to cash the money in xxxxxxxxxxxx. Because Bank does not know what we are taking about Here. We need the Office Address or Website of where to cash this money. Thiose are the things we need. Please Be fast, i have not pick Up the money, because i cant cash it, by my name, change the name to xxxxxxxxxx,Ok. Thank you Regard Cixxx.

he's now inline for round two...

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian wrote:
(Well, with 100 pages of them, there must be one that works!)

Ahh, I thought it was just 25 pages, 100 is better, and how many too
a page, being a 8x11, just sent one their earlier. Very Happy

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have upgraded the back end of this system to make it even more secure.

There are now three optional levels of security with appropriate levels of compensation should anything go amiss.

The new 'Ultra' option prints an invisible control number that can only be read with UV light and special glasses at the WU office.

Lots more fun and gnashing of teeth.

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What exactly is printed out on the sheets of paper?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10-digit numbers. Lots of them, very large.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I shall beusing that today Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he's OFF!
Just got off the YIM with my lad, he's off to pick up his money after using WU secure:
Quote:

Cindy : hello are u online
David : hello
Cindy : am here
Cindy :right?
David : yes
David : did you get the money?
Cindy : wait for 5 mins i want to on my computer very well
Cindy : i will come back in 5 mins
David : ok
BUZZ!!!
David : hello
Cindy : yes can u plz log on to westernunion.com
David r: ok
Cindy : have u
Cindy : did u see track ur payment up
David : no where is it?
Cindy : click track up
David : i dont see it
David : do i go to agent location?
Cindy : near agent location
Cindy : u will see track
David : i dont see it
David : did you get the money yet?
Cindy : i just sent my secretary now to go and cash it
David : good
Cindy : that is why i want to know online if he has done that
David : when are you sending me my check?
Cindy : as soon as possible we cash the money will send and notify it to you
David : good
Cindy : pleae take a look up
Cindy : and see near location
Cindy : did u see track
David : i dont se it
Cindy : wait let me log on
Cindy : yes did ui sse tracking near about us
David : i see it
Cindy : click it
David : go ahead
Cindy : what does it want
Cindy : the mtcn right
Cindy : wait
David: ok
Cindy : 5082686311
Cindy : put it inside
(edit : long exchange of my lad explaining everything to me; deleted)
Cindy : what is under after the sender name
David : check status?
Cindy : press it
Cindy : what is the result
David : no record???
Cindy : did id available for pick up or [ick up
David : what?
Cindy : u mean u did not see available for pick
David : did you print out the MCTN number?
David : from wu secure?
Cindy : that is the mtcn
David : did you print that out?
Cindy : yes that is the mtcn i gave to you now
Cindy : i saw the question and answer too
Cindy : what is the result of the check status
Cindy : what is the result
Cindy : if it does not shown that means u will go back to westrn union
David : no
David : at western union they said you had to complete the form and take that to the teller to pick up your money.
Cindy : yes i did
David : they said it is secure so it wont show up online.
David : they showed me how it works
Cindy : really
David : and the money is there.
Cindy : u mean u can track it
David : no ther eis no tracking so only you can pick up the money
Cindy : really
David : because last time someone else picked up the money
David : so they said this is the most secure way to send it.
David : did you send your secretary to pick it up?

He's offline and racing to the Western Union near as I can tell

Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one lad who will be coming your way soon. It seems that between Mom's hip replacement surgery and then my concussion, we haven't been able to get him his money yet. That's okay, I'm only making about $84 commission on this job. I'll pay better attention if his check cashing scheme involves larger sums of money. Smile[/img]

ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using money gram at the moment, but I might try this modality if the money gram fails to go through.
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got about 6 emails this morning from one very frustrated lad. Let's see how bad he wants his money. Smile

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
www.wusecure.com/ver.html

I'm sitting here looking at the page thinking press/don't press.....

Now I've got to ask myself one question.......

I hope my mentor can talk me through using wusecure.
All i've got to do is find a willing subject to test it for me.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. I'll be using that.

I love that it is fairly straight.

One possible suggestion, what do you think about including a "cancel printing" button... that eventually cancels printing and then prints a nice long error report.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't cancel printing from a web page, there is no facility in JavaScript - but I though of incorporating a 'Cancel ' button that did something else. Suggestions welcome but it must cause pain!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic