SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's chocks away for my lad Apache combat pilot

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick recap. I am pretending to be scamming a buddy of mine from the US airforce from which we are both reired and he has come into a potfull of dollars. I ASEM'd several lads and got a biter. After a couple of prods and kicks the lad got the idea and agreed to step in as my 'fixer' who will pretend to be faking up a squadron to allow my buddy to spend his new money recreatng his combat days flying for some African regime.

Oops - I discover he's Kenyan (my fault for not checking) and I don't see them as so up for high hilarity as the West African lads and then I get this message.

Quote:
Thanks for the reply ever since we first discussed this I have been reading and talking with some friends that know alot about the flying,and it has been intresting.
Just do all you can to make this work out and I will clear up my own end.
Please send me your number too so that I can call you .Thanks

My heart sinks. Sounds to me as if they have told him it's rubbish and he's a twonk. Time to gamble and send out fresh ASEM's and give my lad a hard slap to test him out

Quote:
Hi Xxxxxx

If you have any doubts about this then you must allow me to find another partner. I can't afford for you to go cool on me in the middle of this deal. My ass is hanging out on the line in this matter and I'm the guy taking the risks, facing a whole lot of time in a dark cell if your playmates start thinking they're running this operation.

I don't know how old you are but if you'd refer to play kick ball in the street with your friends then I'm not going to stop you. I got all this crap from Mbaya, and I dropped him like I'll drop you if I get any jerking about.

I'm sorry to be so direct, but I haven't got time or patience to wet nurse you through this. I don't need technical experts to handle this deal, I need a cover story to dupe my ex-airforce buddy into spending money on a no-existent airforce.

My buddy is getting me to fly to England this weekend to look at some polo ponies he wants to buy, and I am in no position to argue. The longer you jerk me about the more chores I have to do for this guy, when I'd prefer t o be getting down to business.

Let me know if you're in or out. If you're out I'll look for contacts in England as I know they have many contavcs in Africa there.

Best Regards

Make or break strategy. Then I get this in reply - he sent it twice :-

Quote:
I am fully in on this deal , an instruction passed down to me from you will be taken care of.
No - stop it - you're try to get me excited

Then this

Quote:
What would you want me to do in the next few days
Parachute training ?

Then this - what I can only describe as a geo-political critique of Southern Nigeria !!!!

Quote:
Presently in the south south part of Nigeria, the rabel kidnaps a lot of foreign oil worker and are realised only when ransoms are being paid.
The present government of the country are about to counduct an election that will govern the fifth republic.The present president of the county and his vice president are are heating up the polity with there quarell and it is affecting the economic status of the country.
Based on their former arrangment the president is surpose to hand over to the vice at the
end of his tenure but he refused.
Presently the president secretly bought arms to wipe out the people that region, and the vice president used this against the president in his campaign .
Presently the rabels in the south are purchessing arms to fight the government .
We can tell your friend this and know if he is intrested.

I've got this lad planning his own bait - and he's mapping out his own safari too !!! Okay - so I've achieved nothing yet, but what possibilities.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, it's great work to have a lad believing in your story. Once they start to buy in, they are much easier to manipulate ... I mean assist you in your transaction. Wink

I don't know exactly what you're planning, but you might want him to find some hangar place to store the helicopter and send you pics of the places together with rent prices. I just think it would be funny to send him around interviewing landlords... Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A plan ? - now that's an interesting concept Laughing

I think some famous general once said that no plan survives beyond first contact with the enemy, and the same applies here. I was planning a hilarity fest of ludicrous forms and questionnaires, but I think that this lad fancies himself to be something of an intellectual ( Very Happy ) - so I can give him a big massage for his valuable input, and your ideas are sound.

I need to find him sensible tasks that fit the planned scam, and also get some trophy pics of him and his pals (as he said he had some friends interested) dressed up in overalls. A proper trophy picture would be my first, so I am not going to go for too much too soon.

The eventual aim is a safari - but I know that's easier to say than do, and suggesting otherwise is to belittle other baiters sucesses, but I can dream.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about getting them to do some photos doing semaphore with hand held flags, spelling out "I am a mugu", and don't helicopters need large crosses painting on the ground for them to land on, that will give them some jobs to be getting on with:

http://www.anbg.gov.au/flags/semaphore.html

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if you need any pics of strange blokes packing lots of firepower. I should be getting some great photos at airsoft on Sunday.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the offer Rodus but I can see that I am going to have to play it straighter than I was intending - the possibilities are too good for me to risk blowing it.

JMR has given me a valuable idea on how I can get trophy pics which will also make him feel more secure on what I am proposing. A cucumber in his a** would be a better trophy but would risk blowing the whole bait. So I'll aim for trophy pics that don't make him suspicious - but I'll keep probing.

At the moment I seem to have energised his brain and I may be able to get him to suggest ideas. I'll keep pressing him to come up with them. He's already suggested the destination for his safari. He's making baiting easy.

Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm this could become a big thing Twisted Evil

I'll talk to you tonight via email. Power is running low on my laptop right now.

May we can get him to spend load of moneys on parachute training or something.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*hehehehe* maybe at some point late in the bait, this guy will try to trespass onto a military base....

Wouldn't that one be entertaining...... Twisted Evil

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great minds think alike. That was my original intention, but I want trophy pics and then try to set him up for a safari.

Amazingly I got another bite - from a Darfur charity scammer - anyone for minefields ?

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ your bait has the potential to be a fantastic one.
At this point I suggest that youspend some time doing a lot of research on the country and politicl issues.
Throw some military lingual at the lad. You need to send some aereal photos if posible for the lad to start thinking a a training camp.

* the phone call to the lad will be a must
You need to give the lad the feeling that his military skills are vital
for the success of the operation Laughing Laughing

Just my humble opinion

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
tarquinfintim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ GP I am ex-Royal Engineers. If you need any help in minelaying or retrieval , PM me for some details.

Are you sure you want to send a lad into a minefield ? Twisted Evil
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Of course, tats whre they all should be.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sacked my lad. After all his promises of commitment he wanted money before he would take any photographs - so basically he was nodding his head and humouring me to get money - that happens. So I sent him a head splitting slap and told him he was sacked. At the very least he will always wonder if he missed out on the deal of the century. If he crawls back - I will make his life a misery.

Am I giving up ? NO !!! I sent 10 ASEM's out yesterday and I'll send another 10 today. Annother baiter is interested in joining in and we could form competitive teams, ending with - a Gumball Rally safari - winner takes all (nothing of course). Laughing

@ taquinfintim - after taking part in some of the mass baits against various of the scams targetting charities I would lead them into the jaws of Hell, but I don't have any directions.

ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get another bite, perhaps you should get some pictures of your 'airforce', IE a few lads with improvised flight uniforms and wooden, painted helicopter silhouettes in the background...

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gomer, Just because he did not send you the trophy does not mean you have to end the bait.
You always leave room for the baiter to come back

Quote:
told him he was sacked. At the very least he will always wonder if he missed out on the deal of the century.
If he crawls back - I will make his life a misery.

Remeber we are baiters. Baiters are kind and generous. We never turn out backs to help a mugu

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I lose my lad Sad

Oh well at least I can start baiting few more and start work on this whole apache script off bat without looking suspicous.

May we can make them sick or something by tell them they'll have to accomplish training of tie a 7 feet rope around their waist and leap off branch or tall structurce that's about 15 feet tall or so. That'll be tall enough to not kill them but at same time make their life miserable Twisted Evil

May we can get them spend moneys on metal decetor to look for a field mine with?

May we can try get them involve in weapons smuggling and lead them into the police station?

There's so many potiental for this one Very Happy

Imagine open a email and find pic of them holding a land mine they recently unburied Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rumbero - ohh he's on my list of lads to revisit when I am in the mood for some patient straight baiting. He's a smart ass, and when I take him down I want it to be done properly, but I know now he won't fall for any wacky stuff.

@Richard - after the initial response it's a matter of finding if he is in love with the romance and adventure, as well as the $$$$'s. If he is - it's fun time.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very tentative nibble from a South African lad - this is going to be hard work

Quote:
Dear Sir.
Greetings,your response recieved. If may ask, did you really understand my prosal to you or you wish that we invest the money on helicopters. If that be your sincere wish,I will discuss that with my family and get back to you.

Meanwhile, I would like to have your tel number so that we can talk briefly.

Thanking youn and looking forward to your response.

Yours sincerely.

Xxxxx Xxxxxx

.... and he's discussing it with his family - no, please don't !!

Only one way to play it - pull away and see if he chases after me - otherwise he'll think that I need him and he'll want me to pay him for his services.

Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May we should try to convince him that he'll be able to make a good living as a helicopter pilot?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gomer: You are so right in saying it will be alot of work.

Make sure that you tell him that you are very interesed in the Helicopters.
Do mention that you have made contacts with some XXXX that are very interested in the purchase of the Choppers for special missions in Africa.

Missions: Gold, diamonds, weapons, 2,000,000 dollars bank heist. you pick

Just give him some hints Laughing Laughing

Use some of the script you used on the other mugu.

Just my opinion

( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic