SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Come join 'Operation Cancer'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When searching for new lads, I sometimes find lads that require some intermediate or advanced baiting skills. One of those skills is the Accidentally Sent E-Mail (ASEM). I often hesitate to issue these lads in Operation Cancer because I don't know everyone's skills.

So here's two lads that require ASEMS:
[email protected]
http:// DEADED

These lads are open to anyone who wants to do an ASEM.

Good Luck![/b]

Mortar x15

Last edited by sgreenstreet on Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Kevin,

This mail to let you know that I am still waiting for a written confirmation of the offer. Please remember I need the goods in stock and need to have reconciled my books before March 1st. Please treat this deal with the urgency it requires. I have the money ready to be send to you, but as explained, I need a written confirmation.

B

Sent to the second lad. First one is still up for grabs people!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and shot down:
Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta138.mail.re4.yahoo.com

Okay, then I will take the first one Laughing

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An update on one of my lads from operation cancer. In the belief that I would be meeting him in Dubai, he booked me a hotel room and waited in the airport to pick me up at 3.25am this morning Twisted Evil

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Bucket wrote:
An update on one of my lads from operation cancer. In the belief that I would be meeting him in Dubai, he booked me a hotel room and waited in the airport to pick me up at 3.25am this morning Twisted Evil

I take it that your lad is sending Dubai members of his gang to meet you. Even at that, it's an excellent modality. Do you know what the room rate is?

Sid

Mortar x15
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it was one of his kronies who he sent. Him and his partner in the UK have been sending me emails all day. I just replied to the contact from Dubai, this is a snippet out of it:

Quote:
My girlfriend is in our hotel room resting from our journey but I am in a brothel on "Al Mussalla Road" in Bur Dubai. I expect to be staying there for all of tonight so you are welcome to come and join me if you want. Otherwise we can arrange a time and place to meet tomorrow.

I told him I couldn't find the hotel with whom he booked the room with so I found one on the internet and said I am staying there. The hotel seemed to be quite posh so I hope he's a bit out of pocket Twisted Evil

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent - I'm going to try something different and see if I can find out a little more about our caf�.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a bite:
Quote:
Hello,
I received your mails , here are the terms and condition below.

Terms And Condition
The interest rate is 5% per annum.The loan is paid back withing the
repayment duration.
principal amount:$ 20,000
Loan interest rate:5%
monthly payment........$83.333
yearly payment.........$1,000
Total amount to Payback.......$20,000
If you agree with this then get back to me so that we can proceed with the transaction.Fill the information below.
Your Full name.....................................
Contact address.............................
Sex.....Age........Country..........phone number..............Purpose of the Loan...........
Loan period............Annual Income...................

. Transfer Of Your Loan:
Bank to Bank Transfer : The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan transfer to you, you are to send down your banking details in your next mail.
. Loan refund:The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay.
And note that you will have to send me a copy of your identity card so that i may know who i am dealing with.

Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you,you have to give me a fast response so that we can continue.
Be informed that the cost of the loan insurement is going to be paid by me not the borrower okey,so be rest assured that you are going to get the loan.
I await for your quick response,
Have a nice day
Regards,
YXXXXX

So, here we go:
Quote:
Dear Sir, Just 85 dollars per month, that is not a bad loan at all. How long will it take me to pay this back then? What exactly are your conditions? I suppose you will not grant everyone a loan who applies for it.

My full name is M. N.
My address is xxxxxxxxxxxx, San Francisco, CA 941xx USA
My telephone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I live in the United States
I am 30 years old, born on Jan 2, 1977.
I need the loan to build an extenstion to my house. I don't want to pay for longer than 10 years.

Hope this is sufficient information.

Yours sincerely,

M.N.

and it seems that the mugu I gave up on finally found some time to check his website. So, resurrect this one back to life, Sid.
Quote:
Hello,
I saw your ad with a search engine,that you needed a loan,i then decided to contact you because i am a lender,i will like you to give me the specific amount you need as a loan,the duration,purpose for which loan is needed and your location alongside with your name.Get back to me as soon as possible,because seriousness is our watchworld. we know that a satisfied customer is a source for excellent referrals which makes a business grow .

Might as well recruit him as a pen pal as well:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I was curious about your terms and conditions. My name is Myrre Neuquer and I live in Belgium. I will require a loan of 20,000 euro for an extension to my house. I would like to pay off this debt within ten years, if possible. Please write back if you require more information. At the moment I am comparing different lenders to see which one can offer the best loan conditions for me.

I am curious to see what kind of an offer you can make to me.

Kind regards, M. N.

sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^
@Persephone: I'm not sure I'd trust your loan officer. There's no forms and no red stamp of truth. Laughing

Mortar x15
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, I have one on the hook.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is even worse Sid. Look what I got today:

Quote:
Hello ,
I am in receipt of your email, below is the terms and condition of a loan of 20,000euro I have stated the terms of the loan below for your view if you are in agreement with the loan terms or not. If you are not comfortable with the four years duration let me know.
LOAN TERMS

*Loan Amount:20,000euro
*Loan Rate :4%
*Duration:10 Year
*Yearly interest 800euro
*Loan Interest for ten years:8,000euro
*Monthly Payment166.666euro
*Total Payment:20,000euro

Okay, picture that in BIG PINK font (.26 I think!!) and pay special attention to:
Quote:
if you are not comfortable with the four year duration
and
Quote:
duration: 10 year
Rolling Eyes

This one did not graduate mugu academy.

Two of them still going strong. Will not post all the mails exchanged, since it will be quite boring to folks here, but as soon as I get something worth mentioning, I'll post here.

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have a few more please Sid? The first couple are no-shows.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
sorgi12
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could use a couple. I'm new and impatient, so I could use a good amount of baits.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good news is: We got some new players!
The bad news is: New scammers are getting harder to find!
The good news is: I've found some new scammers!
The bad news is: That the new scammers will have to be played as ASEM's.

SO, if you get an ASEM and you don't know how to play it, please ask for help!

Sid

Mortar x15
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my lad truely believes that I flew to Dubai, spent 3 days there but managed to miss his contact, and then flew back to the UK again. The cheek of this man, he blames ME for failing to meet with his contact Twisted Evil

Quote:
Well i am very disappionted in you for not updating me on regardding meeting with our official and now the Uk management are on my neck.

Well i just want to inform you that your funds are still in tact and it can be transfer to you via our delivery company or through bank online transfer.

I reply:

Quote:
I have returned home from Dubai, it was a long journey but my fiancee and I are well. In regard to what happend in Dubai, I refuse to take the blame for it. I told Mr Co!e on the day of my arrival that I was in a brothel in Dubai, I even gave him the address and told him he could meet me there. He did not contact me. I am very disapointed in Mr Co!e and blame his ineptitude for what happend there.

I would like you to send the money via courier and I will pay you via Moneygram as there is a branch close to where I live. I hope this will not cost too much because I no longer have the 5,000 pounds I took to Dubai. I went to that brothel again on my last night in Dubai and spent it all on booze, hookers and drugs.

He's put me in contact with a courier firm who are charging me $1000 to post me a cheque from inside the UK. I'm going to tell him I've found a cheaper service - the Royal Mail and it will only cost 25p.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If people need some help with their ASEMs or anything of the sort, feel free to PM me. I am online every day, so I will spot your question sooner or later.

In the meantime: THE CHEEKY GIT! This one won't have a lot of victims. This is his third mail, and all I asked him was why he required a fee. He did not explain what kind of costs he needed to cover. I also asked him why I have not had to sign anything:

Quote:
Hello,
I got your email. I don't know how to explain this to you but you make
me think i should stop this transaction but i can see it in your face that
you need this loan for real and i assured you of the loan.

The money you are to pay will enable the bank transfer the loan fund to your account .All is now set for transfer all you need to do is to make payment as soon as this payment is made you will receive the loan fund in your account okay. You are in to legit business i assured you of getting the loan. I guarantee you that the loan will be in to your account okay.

I am not taking your money but it is an evidence that you loaned
from my company so that if you are unable to pay back, i can use that
payment as a prove that yes you ask for a loan then also showing the western union
slip which has your name on it.

God knows i was surprised to receive such an email from you. This is an international business loan transaction, it is been full of doubts and
mistrustful. I am a christian, so I believe you are too. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he lies in times of comfort,but where he stands in times of controversy and pressure. I am a matured woman, and I will help you since you are from Singapore and you needs the loan urgently. Believe in me, I assure you that you will receive this loanas soon as you make this payment.I want you to believe that you will get this loan. I told you before, i have tasted the bitter side of life so i will never want to hurt others.

The reason why i am taking this pain to explain this to you is because the idea of a good business man and woman is to make clients good friends to enable them come next time when they need help which mean winning them for future use.
to do business with me. Get back to me.
Regards
Yannyi.

I have no idea why he thinks I am from Singapore, I told him I live in the States. Have a feeling this is meant for someone else.

I am not going to pressure him to provide me with a loan document to sign, that would actually be helping him to do a better (scamming) job. I quite like the fact that a few simple questions set this one off. Imagine him doing that with real victims as well, he will not make a lot of money.

sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are now finishing up the first round of harassment for our pals. Everyone is reminded to notify me when your bait finishes up, so I can reassign your lads.

Sid

Mortar x15
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still fiddling with mine, Sid.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess mine is finished. It came down to both of us just accusing each other of not being serious enough. And all I wanted was a phone call from this "Chinese" lad. Sad

sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Yikes! Usually they demand that you call them!

Mortar x15
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An update as of 2/25/07: We currently have 48 lads being baited by 46 baiters. Approximately 2/3's of the lads are from 41.204.224.10 the remaining are from other 41.204.224.xxx IP's.

Thanks to Jeff and Grassy Knoll who have discovered 23 new lads from our target IP's. Most of these lads will be ASEM's, but they are welcome additions as I have been dragging the bottom for lads lately. So if you'd like to add another lad to you collection, let me know.

Also, if you reached the end of your bait, please let me know. I'll issue you a new lad, and put your old lad back into play!

Sid

Mortar x15
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heya Sid, can you put some new baiters on my old lads? They are not much fun, both twigged on me after a few mails and I am tired of re-baiting them. You can shove some others my way please.

sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Persephone. Look for a PM.

Sid

Mortar x15
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Sid. ASEMs sent. For entertainment purpose:
Quote:
Dear Mr Smith,

I was quite disappointed to hear that the consignment will not be
released once again. By now I have paid over 200,000 dollars and I
have come to see you in Lagos twice. As I told you before, I am not
into this for the money, I have plenty myself, but I did want to help
a lady assign her funds before her imminent death. Quite frankly, I
have come to believe I am the only one who cares about Mrs Ruth.
Therefore, let's give this one last try. But I will warn you
beforehand, I do expect efficiency and professionalism and I will have
very little patience with you from now on.

Carrie

and something more freaky...... if he does not bite, I will ASEM him from another account:

Quote:
Dear Joseph,

I am very sorry, but that was another disappointment. I wonder if our friendship means as much to you as it does to me. I helped you with your scholarship, you then again asked me for 30,000 euros and I sent them without complaining. Joseph, I believe in you. I don;t mind paying your tuition, or paying for your school books, but I do expect a friendship in return. I do not see why it is so difficult to send me a few samples. You know it would make Sister Myrre very happy. I more or less promised her and your attitude means I need to disappoint her once again.

Joseph, I will no longer pay for your education if you do not change your attitude.

Regards,

Carrie

IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a crappy ASEM that I could try again if you want to toss me one.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic