SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That didn't take long - My first Anna Nicole format

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Armando
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am Jacko Maree, the coordinator Anna Nicole Smith overseas initiative.A
world outreach with a vision to care for the physically challenged
children.She has, until her death the vision, to impact lives in he rest of
Africa And some developing and underdeveloped countries of the world.I got
your contact when i was searching for the contact of person who she wanted
to make her FOUNDATION representative in your country, before she died. Anna
Nicole Smith.

I and her have been friends for a long time. We made plans to extend Her
FOUNDATION World wide, before She Died and she deposited the sum of($12.6
Million United State Dollars) in a bank in Europe which nobody is aware
xcept She deposited the said amount, during one of her visits to Europe.For
More Details About Her Death
Visit:http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/02/16/smith.ruling/index.html

Having known the condition of things now, I decided that we make use of this
funds to our own advantage, We can still take part of the money to set up
charity foundation of ours and still affect lives as she had intended.So i
am looking for a trustworthy person who would stand and receive the money
which the bank has to release on your demand as the beneficiary, whom Anna
Nicole Smith had proposed to handle the task of coordinating the Foundation
in your Country.

On hearing from you as to whether you can handle this task, i will secretly
make ready some paper of authority from the Foundation, with which to effect
transfer of inheritance to you as the beneficiary, so that the bank can
release the funds to you on demand, since the funds was meant for overseas
and can only be paid to a foriegner who can tell of Anna Nicole Smith and
intended purpose of the deposit, an information which i will provide you
with, should the bank demand it from you.

On concluding the transfer process, and as soon as the funds gets into your
hand, you should notify, and send me invitation letter so that i can come to
you for discussions on how we can utilise the money to impact lives to the
glory of God.The invitation letter will enable me make preparations to
travel without anybody suspecting me.I am aware that this period of her
death, eyes may be on her friends and associates to know if there any
recorvery to make.

That is the more reason why we should handle this deal secretly until
transfer is perfectly done, and money confirmed in your account.Then on your
invitation, i can conveniently travel to meet you in the guise of having
business to do with you.Kindly get back to notify me of your acceptance to
handle this task if you can.And dont forget to treat this mail as
confidential.Thanks for your understanding, as i look forward to hearing
from you urgently.

Contact me urgently through this email for more further details.

full name..........................................
satet/country...............................
account number......................
Tel phone............................
Fax.................................
You can mail me here to Private E-ailm: ([email protected])

Sincerely,
Jacko Maree,

Headers in case you want to give him a whirl:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.82.159.6 with SMTP id h6cs30923bue;
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:01:09 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.146.11 with SMTP id t11mr223349hud.1172264469472;
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:01:09 -0800 (PST)
X-Forwarded-To: [email protected]
X-Forwarded-For: [email protected] [email protected]
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.78.67.15 with SMTP id p15cs296245hua;
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:01:08 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.170.1 with SMTP id s1mr436559wae.1172264468165;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc3-s19.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s19.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.219])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id z20si5264583pod.2007.02.23.13.01.07;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.219 as permitted sender)
Received: from hotmail.com ([207.46.11.85]) by bay0-omc3-s19.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:00:43 -0800
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:00:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from 207.46.11.123 by by123fd.bay123.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:00:42 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [83.229.5.132]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: Urgent Reply...
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:00:42 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Feb 2007 21:00:43.0110 (UTC) FILETIME=[AE635860:01C7578D]
Return-Path: [email protected]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR DISAPOINTMENT. I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE COST ME A LOT OF PAIN FROM THIS TRANSACTION AND OUR PATHNERSHIP
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no way Shocked

i`m speechless

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am only surprised that it took this long...
Shocked
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it was predicted and inevitable, but still unbelievable!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was talking to my friend and fellow baiter at work the day Anna Nicole died about whether or not the lads would jump on the wagon and take advantage of the situation.

We both thought it would be a little tricky for the scammers to persuade someone that before Anna's death she put her entire estate in a Nigerian bank, but then again scammers have surprised me before and will probably do so again.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Shocked The woman isn't even in the ground yet. Have they no shame? <<<That's a rhetorical question.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Neither is James Brown!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG that silly woman. I would have been more that happy to look after the money.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They will use anyone and anything to make money - no surprise.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this:

Quote:
Dear Sir
Thank you for your email concerning this matter. I would like to help but I am a little confused why you don't just give the $12million to the Red Cross or some other African charity? I'm sure that's what Anna Nicole would have wanted.
Please let me know how I can assist.

2 hours later (on a Sunday) this came back:

Quote:
Dear xxx

Remember that I said this my first letter, please read carefully,

Having known the condition of things now, I decided that we make use of this funds to our own advantage, We can still take part of the money to set up charity foundation of ours and still affect lives as she had intended.So i am looking for a trustworthy person who would stand and receive the money which the bank has to release on your demand as the
beneficiary, whom Anna Nicole Smith had proposed to handle the task of coordinating the Foundation in your Country.

Finally I will love us to meet face to face to sign an agreement will abinding us together as one family and then proceed with the transfer procedures to the a/c you will provide to get the transfer, after this we can now go ahead and with steps of building the foundation.
So I will need to you to send the following information as soon as possible so that we start moving ahead,
Your age.
The kind of work you do.
Private cell number so that I can have a word with you.
Marital status.

Once I receive this informations we will start by sending an application to the bank where the fund was deposited.

Waiting anxiously hearing from you,

Regards

Is it me, or is this not the usual generic script? And he's already practically admitting he plans to rip off the 'Foundation'. Advice/opinions welcome before I proceed.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Respond as Howard K. Stern and make things interesting.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gnasher, I sent something off yesterday and got the same reply. I think I'm going to play it straight for a while and just see where this leads. I suspect at some point the lad will need some funds to come meet with me, we'll see.

Edit: I received this LATE last night, and didn't quite remember - I actually got something slightly different.

Quote:
Thanks for your urgent reply to my mail, yes, I found you after a brief search in the internet and believe you will be of help to complete her dream before she died.
First I will love us to meet face to face to sign an agreement will abinding us together as one family and then proceed with the transfer procedures to the a/c you will provide to get the transfer, after this we can now go ahead and with steps of building the foundation.

Almost the same, just leaves off the part about how we are ripping off the foundation. The first paragraph is a response to me asking how he found me. I also complimented Anna Nicole's bosoms, he ignored that part.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in. This isn't written in the usual stilted Laddish, it's a lot more colloquial 'natural' English. I may come unstuck over the phone thing (I don't do phone) but I'll play it straight pro tem and see what happens.

Quote:
Dear xxx

Thanks for your mail, I will tomorrow send to you the bank name and application which you will apply for the release of the fund in your name, I do hope you have an a/c where the fund will deposited.

Please send to me your private cell number so that we can have a talk later today.

Have a wonderful sunday,

Regards,

J@cko

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a K7 number especially for Jacko. I hope he's willing to wait through my long, rambling outgoing message. If he leaves a number I'll call him back over Skype at maybe 2am or 3am his time, and probably hang up when he answers because I really don't much want to talk to this one.

He's working late, it's what, 10pm in Ladland? According to dnsstuff, he's in Rwanda? That's a first for me if it's accurate.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we should get these Lads to Canonise Anna!! <make her a Saint!> get them to pose in front of posters with the usual props, she was a member of the Church of Bread and Wine! Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jacko huh? I thought he only baited children.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic