SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Combined love-inheritance scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On one of the dating sites I have an account (shame on me!) I begun seeing lot of characters who gave the location Senegal - Dakar.
I started baiting several of them, and very quickly they put up the story "I'm a refugee from Ivory Coast, because of the civil war there". Very interesting, when I tried to write in french I got the reply in english, so I smell a nigerian there (because both in Senegal and Ivory Coast french is the foreign language taught in schools).
And of course, after that i got the story about the parents killed, several million dollars inheritance in a bank account, etc...

So it seems that some lads have accounts on a romanian dating site...
LooL, poor choice. Curiosly, I warned the admin about them, but he/she took no action against them.

Andorra (well it's not romanian but is the closest choice I had; same colours).

If you are curious (and maybe understand romanian) try www.datingonline.ro and do a search for dakar.
At least it'll be funny.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a couple of them that I'm talking to right now with the same story. They are all over the place like a dogs breakfast. One of the things we try to learn in here is how to waste THEIR TIME and THEIR MONEY!
If you want love baits stick to the russians, besides you get better photos.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen a lot of standard 419 scams hidden as romance ones. You find them on romance sites, but when you message them there's no mention at all of romance, just the inheritance/refugee camp/gold bars. Just bait them as you would a normal 419er unless you want to try pushing the romance part of it and keep them on their toes that way.

As for pictures, ones from the Ukraine often use naked models as their pics. Much more pleasing on the eye than "I in front of my red rug hanging on the wall" pics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic