SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are any of your family members against you baiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently went out to dinner with my mother, and I was telling her about my baits and explaining 419 to her. She instantly got angry and told me she didn't want to hear about it (I've attempted to explain it to her many times previously)

She says that she worries about my safety, thinking that these Nigerian scammers will fly to where I am and kill me in retaliation. I try to explain to her that I hide my e-mail IP (via G-mail of course) and that all my calls are forwarded to me by various internet call forwarding resources. She still doesn't like my "unnecessary vigilante" actions, and she wants me to stop baiting altogether.

Of course I will never stop, because I feel that not only am I having fun but I'm contributing to making scammers waste their time. Do any of you have any problems with family members about scam baiting, or am I the only one?
halloween
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ dupes, my family doesn't object it although I've spent at least 2 hours for my baits.. What's your plan now?? Continue the baiting or stopping it??

Cheers,
halloween

Nigeria
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I introduced my mom to 419eater, and she thought it was hilarious, but I was so sure that if I personally tried baiting she'd foam at the mouth with rage. She didn't, but she DID get really sick of me talking about it all the time and I've probably ruined any chance that she'd try it herself. Embarassed

My freshly-exed boyfriend is kinda unsure about it though. He thinks it's a sign that I lie a lot in "real life" too. (I didn't ditch him over 419eater or scam baiting, for the record.)

"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My family don't know about it, because they haven't asked. One of my friends seems totally unimpressed when I told him, but I don't know that he fully got it. Those who do know find it as entertaining as I do, but I have a feeling they might get a bit bored of me going on about it as much as I do Razz

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My SO is convinced that a marauding horde of machete wielding lads is going to break down our front door at any moment but I've given the usual reassurances that it's highly unlikely, especially as all my lads think I live in the US.......

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Joe-Edson
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife ordered me to "stop communicating with criminals"... so I bait when she is not around.

- Joe Edson

i told you earlier on my previous mail that i have a spam flu which means some people using software hackers to peep through my mail ID and use it for scam work i have never done that before and i wont do such in my life,now can you the reason why i told you that i need a personal laptop that you indeed bought it for me this delay cause me to go to cyber cafe when i heard to email you because i dont have much time in office to send mail due to my work and you know that assuming i have my own PCs it woill be safe for me and there wont be any sort email scam and viruses that deflect scammers. So please think about this. - Professor Charles Soludo
Undead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain...

My parents aren't too happy with this scambaiting thing, and made me promise to stop just a few days ago. I've been keeping my word... so far.
holeyhell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've only got a few hanging at the moment - need to get the imagination into gear to get them to do things first.

My parents are worried for my safety, but other than that, they fnd it as funny as i do.

My sister wants to bait as well, so this should be amusing!
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine are cool about it. I doubt I'd tell my mother about the things I say to my lads though. She'd disown me Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started started yesterday but had many chances to mention it to my mum. If I did she'd probably explode.

Thinking about it if I say "419" to my mum she'd be :confused: and if I mentioned it to my dad he's probably think it was a plane flight.

My mum would probably worry for my safety though thinking they're a bunch of whatever's.

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I said it before, will say it again: most people won't understand anyway. It takes a lot of time and effort and energy and yes, a LOT of patience to explain this to somebody. I normally do not bother. Most of my friends know I bait, my brother does, hubby as well (see signature Laughing)..... for the rest I don't really care to explain.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The double bait tactic. I like it. The more the better as they say

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sheer efficiency. I can't do a male voice if my life depended on it. Wink

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

apparently one of my girlfriends university professors is a baiter!, well she told me she wouldnt want me to waste my time and whatever.

So i keep my baiting for myself! Laughing

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister went through interested, confused, worried, to resigned.

Most of my friends don't really care. One thinks I waste my time (but then he plays Everquest).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
^Sheer efficiency. I can't do a male voice if my life depended on it. Wink

That's where voice changing masks come in handy. Plug a mic in, set it to alien and he'll be fooled straight away Wink

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife knows, and is not amused, nor does she care. I have shown pics to my step sons, and they could care less no matter how hilarious the pics are. I go it alone, but still manage to get into minor trouble, Mod wise. My fault however. As far as anyone coming to my home to "get" me, Cooper the dog is set, and on a hair trigger. Plus, I "carry" backup. 00 bucksalt and 9mm and a baseball bat with protruding drywall screws. Call first. Cheers all!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first started,
the few people I told gave me "the look"
You know the one. "wow, that's wierd, and you are too."

So now I keep my baiting activities to myself, with the occasional odd look from coworkers who are too close when I read something here that's funny and laugh out loud.

I don't worry about someone tracking me down-it's just not a consideration. (those of you who know me understand this) & it's not because I'm some badass. I'm just careful and prepared.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dad knows I bait, and I think he wishes I wouldn't. My mom doesn't seem to care one way or the other, but would rather I re-marry (I'd like to too, if I find the right one my next time around). My brother rarely uses the net, and my sister thinks it's damn funny that I do bait.

I've got some cousins who are also cheering me on. One co-worker thinks it's great that I do this, and so do a few other friends. My best friend though thinks I need to find a girlfriend so that I won't have time for this.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite my mothers concerns I will continue baiting. She is worried about them finding where I actually live and killing me. Even if they did know where I was, I sincerely doubt they would go out of their way to fly all the way to where I am and risk jailtime to get revenge because I made them take nude trophy pictures, and made them wait at the airport a few times.

If a lad is getting money, he isn't about to waste it on expensive air travel. He'd probably rather go to the nearest bar with his mates and get loaded on Guinness.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SHEWHO was initially worried, but after reminding her of my computing prowess Cool and showing her some results she isn't too worried, and enjoys some of the crazy shit they write whilst trying to read like they know what the they are on about.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Ibinnavolldepp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry Kelly wrote:
My mom doesn't seem to care one way or the other, but would rather I re-marry (I'd like to too, if I find the right one my next time around).

Maybe you should focus on Romance Scams...??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Please for your information i'm not a dump as you said" - Mariam Abacha
"YOU REALLY MADE A FOOL OF ME AND MY PROMOTERS, YOU
HAVE MADE ME TO SPEND THE KIND OF MONEY I NEVER BAGAIN
FOR, does all this pains you are causing me makes you
happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My girlfriend thinks it's great my parents well they just don't get it.

Me it's chance to write and not feel I might offend someone. Smile

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My mam doesn't know - she's rarely sober enough to understand the TV guide let alone the complexities of baiting! Shocked
My Dad knows but we have this agreement: I don't mention "scammers" he doesn't make me listen to him playing his ruddy Yamaha keyboard ....

My opposite number in work knows but I don't think he really gets it..

Cool

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mom knows but doesn�t care about it. My Dad loves it. He bought him shivers book for christmas and he loved that. I keep on telling him about the stuff here and he enjoys it very much. He doesn�t want to start to bait though Sad

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic