SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's a dumb lad with a webcam for you to play with

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEAR XXXXXX ,

MY NAME IS KELLY CHARLES TAYLOR, THE LAST SON OF THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA, CHARLES GHANKAY TAYLOR,

I WAS WITH HIM WHEN HE WENT TO NIGERIA TO SEEK ASYLOM,I WAS THE ONLY SON WHO WENT WITH HIM BECAUSE I WAS VERY YOUNG THEN,

SO WHEN THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT BETRAY HIM AS THEY ASKED HIM TO RUN TO CAMEROON BECAUSE THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENT AND THE UNITED NATIONS DEMANDED FOR HIM FOR JUSTIFICATION, I WAS LEFT BEHIND AND AS I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO KILL MY FATHER,

WHEN I HEARD HE HAS BEEN ARESTED,SO I WENT TO HIS ROOM,THERE I FOUND ABOUT 5BOXES,3WERE RAW CASH AND THE REST TWO WAS GOLD AND DIAMOND,SO I DECIDED TO TAKE TWO OF IT AS I COULD NOT CARRY MORE THAN TWO,I TOOK ONE WITH MONEY WORTH $2.3MILLION USD DOLLARS,AND ONE BOX OF GOLD,PRESENTLY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SMUGLE IT TO GHANA, I STAYS WITH THE DRIVER THAT HELPED ME FROM TOGO TO GHANA, AS I WAS ARESTED IN TOGO FOR THE PAST 5MONTHS BEFORE THEY RELEASED ME LAST NIGHT.
BUT THE DRIVER DID NOT KNOW THE CONTENT,THERE ARE NO PAPERS COVERING THE BOXES,BUT I STILL HAVE SOME MONEY WITH ME THAT I WILL USE TO PREPARE ANY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

SO PLEASE I WILL BEG YOUR PARDON TO COME DOWN OR FINE A MEANS TO HELP ME RECEIVE THIS SAID AMOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY SO THAT I CAN COME OVER AND START A NEW LIFE NOT TO GO THE WAY MY FATHER WENT,FOR ME TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION AND FOR YOU TO HELP ME INVEST THE MONEY IN A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS THAT WILL LAST FOR LIFE. AM READY TO GIVE U ANY PERCENTAGE AS YOU WILL PROMISE NOT TO BETRAY ME.

PLEASE TRY AND REPLY ON THIS EMAIL,
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

BEST REGARDS,
KELLY C.G TARYLOR.

And here he is on webcam showing me his broken arm. This guy comes across as so dumb I wouldn't be suprised if that was inflicted on him by another lad he owed money to.

He's the first lad to ever call me "DADDY" too, so that makes him special to me Twisted Evil

[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's this for a real looking document?

Not a single RSOT on it. I'm offended Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I do love a stupid lad. Look what I found on my YIM history today

10:05] *** Auto-response sent to charles_t_kelly: I am currently away from the computer.
[10:05] charles_t_kelly: where r u then?
[10:07] charles_t_kelly: <ding>

:banghead:

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. Taylor,

I am very sorry to hear about your previous string of bad luck but I hope things are well for you now.
It is very interesting to know what is in those boxes. I hope you spend it well when you move away from your country.

To recieve this large sum of money you are required to print, fill in and then scan the attached form and then email it to me. Once I have recieved this completed form I will send it to my local vault company to confirm the money can be transfered. Please remember that the form must be truthfully filled in to complete the transfer.

When I recieve your reply we will arrange a time and date for the money to be officially transfered.

Thank you,

Bxxx Sxxxxxxx
Power Vaults inc founder

Ya like it??

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AxCx - I like it! Transferring the money from one vault company to another. Great idea. Maybe you can get some demurrage fees out of him!
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Hoyt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man this guy is dense. I'm chatting with him now - Told him of two other Mugus I was helping (A lady and her sick child in Ghana and a businessman in Kenya who wants to distribute his wealth to other charities before he dies).

He wants me to come to Ghana and help him recover a couple million dollars that his father (the ex-President of Nigeria) left him. Sounds like fun.
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
AxCx - I like it! Transferring the money from one vault company to another. Great idea. Maybe you can get some demurrage fees out of him!
Laughing

It looks as though he has given up on me. I've had no reply since I sent that email.

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne...there are no scales of justice on the form either. It's only legit if it has both.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic