SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Come On Ireland!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its gonna be a good game today.... if it gets past the National Anthems...
allegedly there`s going to be trouble, but here`s to a good game no matter what beers!

i see Jonny Wilkinson is back in for England, our boys seem to have forgotten all about the drop goal in the past few years Rolling Eyes i`ve a feeling he`s going to remind them.

Best of Luck to the boys in Green

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, go on Ireland.

That photo Laughing, I wonder who will be the first to get their lads dressing like that, Nigeria is affiliated with Ireland, plenty of Irish stuff out there, they even share St Patrick as their patron saint.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i`ve been trying for some Paddys day pics!! thats one that i send them for inspiration!!

but yeah .... COME ON IRELAND Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not wishing to be funny, but if the National Anthem is not played, then I believe England should just walk off the pitch.#

By the way

C'mon England...

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats if it gets that far.... there are an awful lot of retards out there who want to ruin it... the ruiners!! as far as i know yer Anthem will be played, the rugby fans have no problem with it, it`s the Republicans and the die hard GAA fans who will be protesting today Rolling Eyes and of course any scumbag in a tracksuit will be sharing their highly valued and educated opinions Rolling Eyes lets just hope it doesn`t turn into that mess that was the Ireland v England soccer match in Lansdowne road around 12 years ago when came over for the day.
but just so you know, there was a massacre in Croke Park in 1920.
i don`t want this getting political but here`s a wee link
http://www.answers.com/topic/bloody-sunday-1920,

COME ON IRELAND

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Viva Italia! Try after 20 seconds. Laughing

[Edit] Make that three tries in first 6 minutes] Shocked Laughing </end of running commentary>

Now why do I have a feeling I'm going to regret this post....?

Is that Ireland's home or away kit?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bring it on ireland cause ya gonna get a stuffing

wales also need to win now after this italian battle with the scots.
what a game

Shocked

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br> Nice to see them Italians going forward for a change. But the reason why them Jocks lost was because they could n' pasta da ball. Laughing Shocked

Just off for me celebratory lasagna now! Chow.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That photo scared me enough already, I do not think that I can even type out what I wanted to say.
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
but just so you know, there was a massacre in Croke Park in 1920.

I'm aware of the History.
I am aware of the awful things perpertrated by the British government of the times, but I must point out it is 2007 and this happened a long time ago in a completely different world to the one we inhabit today.

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Politics ,religion and slagging off the Mods are a bit of a no-no on this forum. Crying or Very sad

I've just turned over to watch a really interesting documentary on weather on Channel 4. Weather is a good topic, we Brits have elevated its discussion to a chit-chat art form.

Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Weather is a good topic, we Brits have elevated its discussion to a chit-chat art form

that's because you have such a fine collection of the stuff. Not just prime sunshine like some places,or the prime shit we get where I'm at
but really matured Weather deserving that capital W Razz
Wink

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Tommo Shanter"]^^^Politics ,religion and slagging off the Mods are a bit of a no-no on this forum. Crying or Very sad

Why? I get the bit about not slaging the mods Politics and Religen are the buiding blocks of our coulture

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deleted.......I just remembered: good girls don't feed trolls.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport

Last edited by persephone on Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on folks, back on track.

Ziggyzap wrote:
... Why? ...

To quote an old military saying, in the modern internet version: "Yours is not to question why, yours is but to STFU." Laughing
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You are right KD. Where were we, oh yeah. Ireland beat England and nobody died. Although I did notice it was pissing down with rain. Perhaps we can blame that for England's failure. Laughing

Anyway, well done Ireland. clapping clapping You'll be beating us at cricket next.

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was close, though Ireland 43 England 13 Laughing happy crowd happy crowd

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In all fairness, England deserved the thrashing. poor show entirely, what.

(though defeat was staring us in the face as soon as I learned the ref was French. Laughing )

Well done to Ireland.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we won because we won because we won because we won!!!!

yeehaw, what an excellent game Very Happy Very Happy

@Dirteh, i fully agree with it being 2007 and all that, and i think the reception England got was fantastic. i only posted that link so that everyone reading this and not so sure why some people are upset about England playing in Croke Park would have an idea. but i did also say i did not want this thread getting political. so hard luck mate, better luck in yer next game.

there were only 3 arrests! here`s one of them!!
Quote:
A group of around 30 youths, many wearing hoodies and covering their face with scarves, walked down O'Connell St and through Temple Bar before returning to O'Connell Street.

Further arrests took place there after one of the youths kicked over a motorcycle.

stupid little fuckers, ratboys exist everywhere,

@Tommo, Hard Luck mate, that was a woeful game,

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got in from a dainty little English bird's hotel..Can bearly see these quays..Anyhoo..The day was a great cultural success, regardless of the outcome..Jolly good show n all that jazz..

P.S..Cricket sux the big one.. Thumbs up

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
PotatoHead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Viva Italia! Try after 20 seconds. Laughing

[Edit] Make that three tries in first 6 minutes] Shocked Laughing </end of running commentary>

I was there yesterday...

Crying or Very sad And we all thought Scotland was getting better..

Fexkin' Cusiter...

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit late to this one...
Well done Italy - first away victory in 6 Nations; long overdue and welcome Thumbs up
Ireland - well! What can one say! Very Happy Complete and utter trouncing of Johnny Wilkinson. Nice to see them on the receiving end for a change
Wales have been there often enough, thank you very much

..and Look at that!
Wales actually scored not one try, but THREE! and for a short while at least looked like a team that wanted to win..

Predictions anyone?
France to take the Grand Slam?
Ireland to take the Championship (should Fance not get the Slam?)
England to win the championship? ( ...... ditto ...... )

...and if anyone mentions Wales and wooden spoon in the same sentence, I'll set Charles Soludo onto you Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ since I have NO clue about rugby, I have to ask: Isn�t it a little bit strange, that France beats Wales in a sport like this? I thought that Rugby would mainly be a sport that is popular in commonwealth countries?
And what�s with this wooden spoon thingie? Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
And what�s with this wooden spoon thingie? Wink

The dreaded WS is handed out to the team that comes last in the 6 Nations championship (usually without wining any of their games).

Wales have beaten France on their last 3 (I think) visits to Paris, but we're just not firing this year, so we lost.

But we'll be back Very Happy

The game is popular in (some) commonwealth countries - this years Rugby World Cup is about to be handed to New Zealand any day soon (saves all the excitement during the competition, you see...)
But it is also gaining favour in many other countries.. USA, Japan, South Korea are all getting ready to get shafted at this years WC Laughing
Argentina has a very good team too (often underrated).

Soon Rugby will be the dominant sport on the planet!

Rolling Eyes

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic