SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad does not like V3r1fy s3c.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this today.... From the IRS too!!! WOW!

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Isn't checkbaiting fun? Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for Usman to chop a payment I think... then you can't retrieve the payment Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you harm the U.S. economy can you also go to jail as a traitor? I'd pay up. This lad means business! Laughing

(loved the letter!)

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is hilarious. I've never met a lad yet who likes 1TV5 (well, maybe pwwbear's) but this guy disliked it enough to sit down and compose a whole new letter. It's funny but his is actually more comprehensible than most IRS publications. Very Happy

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Those darn IRS pplz sure love bright color. They even sign the letter in bright green pen. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure that your old friend at the IRS can verify that the letter is legit even if there are some typos on it. Pay up before IRS agents kick down your door!

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great letter- I didn't know that the folks at the IRS cared about small things like people having difficulties completing online forms Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TS -- you are sooo naive to the ways of U.S. tax law. Rolling Eyes

Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ JMR is correct. At last count, the IRS employed more than 478,400 agents, more than half of whom are specifically assigned to ensuring that Western Union payments to places in Africa reach their intended destination hitchy free. Many people wonder why the IRS isn't focused on raising internal revenue but is instead so interested in money transfers to Africa. They are all currently being audited.

I think the letter is legit. Mike, watch your ass, they are after you!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone else notice that the IRS is now encouraging people to lie? "Go to the Western Union agent and tell them to transfer the Western Union payment to your brother." Rolling Eyes

I've always suspected that IRS folks were sleezy. That's how we got money to bin Laden all those years ago. We sent it via Western Union to Phillip bin Laden, Osama's brother.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the signature done with Microsoft Paint shop.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu is totally virus infected too. Every message he sends trips my scanner....

lol...What a maroon. Laughing

Dragonslayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think an email from the IRS is in order...asking him where this letter came from since they are doing an internal investigation into an agent being dirty...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic