SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She wants to give me commission

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to post this as it is going, coz I might need a bit of help along the way with this one. Besides it could be a bit of fun. The reply email addy didn't work so I have responded to the one provided. I have one photo, but I will be asking for more. All the names have changed, but they weren't real anyway.

Quote:

WITH LOVE AND OPEN MINDED I CONTACT YOU TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU AND
I ALSO WISH WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

I WANT YOU TO FILL THE VACUUM IN MY LIFE. I'M MODERATE, 1.65METRES. MY
INTERESTS INCLUDES MUSIC, TRAVELLING, SWIMMING, AND BEING NEAR THE
BEACH OR WATERS WITH MY SOUL MATE KISSING AND HUGGING ETC.

I'M AFFECTIONATE, ROMANTIC, UNDERSTANDING, INTELLIGENT, AND ROMANTIC
PERSON. I BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE HAPPINESS IS WHERE GOD IS, AND WHERE GOD
IS EVERYTHING IS OK. I AM TRULY LOOKING FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND SOUL
MATE ONE WHO LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM FOR NOT WHAT I CAN BE AND WHO WILL BE
THERE EVEN IN THE GOOD AND THE BAD TIME. I AM SEARCHING FOR ONE MAN AND
ONE MAN ONLY! I HAVE TO SAY THAT COLOUR IS NOT AN ISSUE WITH ME FOR GOD
CREATED US ALL AND ITS THE HEART THAT MAKES A PERSON NOT THE COLOUR. I
WOULD PREFER YOU REPLY ME THROUGH THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]
HAVE A NICE PLEASANT DAY.
BEATRICE.

Here is my response:
Quote:
Hi,
As you know my name is XXX. I am a businessman in the logistics and freight industries, I live in Canberra Australia. I travel a fair bit so I guess my second home is my suitcase and my travelling partner a laptop computer.
I am looking to settle down and meet a truly special lady, who enjoys life and is not afraid to experience and appreciate different things. I am quite sure she is out there so I am determined to find her. Maybe that person is you, we will have to see.
Please write to me and tell me more about yourself. There are many qualities I look for in a woman, but I will let you know in the next letter.
Have a great day
Best wishes
XXX
PS: Please send me some photos, it would be very nice if I could see what you look like.

This is what I got back:
Quote:
Dear XXX,

Compliment of the season to you over there and how is life treating you down there.Hope all is well with you,If so glory be to God.

My full name is Beatrice Kone,am 21 years old and my native country is Kenya am presently living in Ivory coast one of the west african country with my younger brother due to the problem am facing with my father's relatives after his death.

I saw the mail you sent to me and am very happy to hear from you.Since we both understand that love can not be purchase in the market or super market,so the fruit of love is gentleness, trustwortness, caring, good behavious, and good charcters,good maner and i believe you will show me all this good characters of yours to be a happy woman for life.

In your next mail i want you to tell me much about yourself and what do you do for a living and your telephone number to call you later to hear your sweetvoice.

I will like to drop my golden pen on my siliver table,till i hear from you.Hope to hear from you soon.When next i hear from you i will like to discuss about something with you.

My younger brother Michael also send his sincere greetings to you down there.
Cheers and remain blessed.

Many Kissssssssssssssssssssssss from your love one.

Beatrice Kone.

and my reply

Quote:
Dear Beatrice,
That is an unusual name for us Australians, we are used to more common
names. Anyway it is nice and pleasant all the same.
I would like to tell you a little about the person that I am, my
friends tell me that I am kind, sincere, generous and truthful. Some of the
qualities I seek in a woman are, tenderness, warmth, generosity,
loving, sense of humour, sex appeal, spends time looking after herself,
fitness and healthy lifestyle.
I have close family, although I travel a lot I don't get to see them
very much, but I keep in touch all the time with emails etc. I have a
sister, her name is blah, she is a couple of years younger than me,
and is married with two children. So I have a niece and a nephew. My
parents are both pensioners now, but spend most of their time travelling
around Australia at the moment in a motor home, visiting places that they
didn't have time to do in their working lives and whilst I was growing
up. They keep in contact via email as well.
Where do you live? In a house or an apartment? I have a nice house on
a couple of hectares about 20km out of Canberra. It is a rather nice
home, I wish I could spend more time there. For now I travel a lot with
business, but will one day change and do something different so I can
spend time at home, once I meet Mrs Right and get married. What about
you? How long do you wish to wait to meet the right man?
I've not been to Africa, it is somewhere I would like to visit one
day. Is English your native language?
Please send to me more photos, I'm sure you have some?
It is time to close for today.
Have a great day, please write to me soon
Kiss
XXX
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the next reply:
Quote:
Dear XXX,

I appreciate your kind gesture to find time to give response to my message to you. First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am Beatrice Kone,21years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Kone.

My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Feb.2005.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 11 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12 2005 he secretly called me aside and told me that he had a sum of $12.5 million US DOLLARS ( TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS) kept in a trunk box with a private security company in here in Abidjan Ivory Coast,Africa.

He also said that the security company does not know the content of the safe Box.He decleared it as family treasure and used my name to Deposit the money as his first daugther for next of kin. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund,and also use it for an investment purpose.

I am just 20years old in high school and later drop out, hence I could not afford educational financial aspect to further my education due to my lack of parental absence,really I don't know what to do.Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds into for investment purpose and for my bright future sake. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Beside I'm corresponding with you from my country here in Cote D'Ivoire West Africa and moreso there is great political war going on here in my country, that is the main reason why I contacted you to help me in getting me and my only inheritance out of this country so that I may not loosed my life and the inheritance to war in this country, infact I'm facing hard difficulty at the moment even in the area of feeding as no one knows what might happened next in this country.

Dearest one,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your friend or as life partner?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible,

Your's in Love,
Beatrice Kone.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and my reply:

Quote:
Hi Beatrice,
Firstly I am sorry to hear about your parents, it must be terrible for you. Beatrice, I'm a little confused. If the money is in your name why not get the money and just bribe your way out of the country? Why would you need me?

I could help you, but I cannot say for certain right now whether I could be your life long partner. We haven't met or even spoken on the phone. I can say that I am trustworthy, but would you trust someone you haven't met with a large amount of money?

I'll wait for your response.
Have a great day
XXX
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

there's no need to write such verbose replies yet, the scammer's still "on script", and probably isnt reading your emails. Instead, they're just copying and pasting the next page of the script each time. Keep it to a simple, "Thanks for your email, tell me more" for now until they pay attention and start having to ask new questions. Then the fun starts!

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After all the nice BS I've already fed, here's the real crap:
Quote:
Dear XXX,

I am sincerely very much delighted for your prompt response and note of your willingness and honest.

Now as you can see that I am still tender in age though an adult by law but still lack total experience to handle an issue of this magnitude; hence my search
for a sincere and God fearing person to trust.

First and foremost, I will want to remind you that the story as contained in my previous mail is just the exact picture of my present situation and the consignment in question is my legitimate and legal inheritance.

The incessant political instability in this country in these recent times has clouded me with doubts as what really becomes my fate in view of the fund in the consignment in question.

I honestly need your sincere co-operation to first to collect the consignment out of the security company and put the fund in your account for onward investment purpose in your country.I promise to handover to you all the necessary,but relevant documents relating to the money in the security company to facilitate the smooth process of releasing the consingment.Whenever you are discussing with the security company i don't want you to disclose the content of the consignment to them,because my late father registered the consignment
as family treasure.

This of course may include the CERTIFICATOF DEPOSIT and the CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT issued to my late father at the time he deposited the consingment.

In case my present mail does not give you the complete explanation on the object in question-please feel free to indicate it in your next mail and I also promise to give you the contact of the security company here in Abidjan when next i hear from you so that you can contact them and they will tell us the next step to take.

Secondly,I agreed to give you 15% and another 5 % for any expenses that you made during the transaction after you must have the fund in your possession and you are going to be general overseer on any business we invest the money on.so will need your help to retrive the consignment from their custody and put the money into your account and later arrange for my
coming to meet you.

I am in the hope that the above will surfice for you to continue to act on my behalf in this regards. I am anxiously waiting to hear further from you.

When next i hear from you, i will also want you to send me your phone number to me for any urgent message and to have enough discussion on phone.Concerning the necesary documents,i will scan them to you when next i read from you via email attachment for your verification.

Wiating to hear from you very soon, have a nice time and remain blessed.

Your's in Love,
Beatrice Kone.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mind at the moment, I can type like 120 words a minute Laughing
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO FILL THE VACUUM IN MY LIFE.

She wants you to do some hoovering Shocked Shocked

Jeez it's a housework scam...........

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's how I learned the lesson about letting the lad do all the work. After writing this extensive discourse my lad simply replied with his next script. The whole thing was for naught.

Sid

Mortar x15
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a Pauline Kone. Wonder if it could be a relative in the same business? Or did you change that too

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, I have a (Translated into Spanish, that means 'bastard'.), same place. Same parent, similar email addy. Likes to call me 'Mummy'. If you do a Google search for that name, you will find it is used a lot in scams from the same city. Watch out for anyone with in the name too, barrister, bank manager. I have dismissed them all.

Photo has white trousers, leather jacket, taken at night time.

My bait has been going on for three months or more. I sent her $3000, but it was accidently sent by regular airmail and got lost somehow. I think the janitor must have grabbed it:)

She is now waiting for me to get out of hospital so that I can send it again - which I will. I was thinking of sending it via someone at the American Consulate in Abidjan.

If you want to compare notes, PM me.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I didn't know what to say about the hoover .... But I'm going to introduce my lawyer friend and see what happens. How about a name for her ... How about Melanie Moot ...

Quote:
Hi Beatrice,

I am a nice man if you get to know me, but I think using the word "love" is a little premature don't you think?

As you know I am business man and I travel a lot, so there maybe times when I can't answer your emails. I don't have a telephone always available to me so it is pointless giving it to you at this stage.

I will endeavour to help you though. As far as the money is concerned, I don't find it unreasonable, but lets not worry too much about it at the moment. The main thing is to get what is rightfully yours.

Just so you know I have a lawyer at my disposal who can assist me in many situations even of the unusual variety such as this, so I may have to involve her if required. She is very good I can assure you.

It is time for me to attend another meeting, so I will wait for your further instructions.

My regards
XXX
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Pauline Kone has a pic up in this site somewhere. As one of my first baiting lessons was you don't meet different people. You meet the same in different guises.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
huwgbellend
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is all so wonderfully incestuous- I only started this week and already my (chocaholic) wife Blodwin and I are corresponding with a dear girl called Linda Bamba, daughter of the late Dr. and Mrs. Kone Bamba (wealthy cocoa merchant late of Abidjan), also Mr. John Adam, the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Komla Adam, (coincidentally also deceased but wealthy cocoa merchant late of Lome, Togo - how strange?). Linda wants to come to my church, The Church of the Seventh Shepherd at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Welsh Whales...... charming girl. Am trying to introduce her to my alter ego, Father Ted Crilly at [email protected] (cracking e-mail address...). What fun!!!
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's probably more like an episode of "coneheads" I'm sure you've watched that movie .... Still on script. can't wait to let my friend M.Y.Moot on these shitbags

Here's the latest:
Quote:
Dear XXX,

Thank you so much for your willingness to help me,may God be with you and your family.

Hope you understand my situation and the most reason why i contacted you,which is my financial handicap aspect of the transaction.Now what you will do for me is to help me in claiming of the consignment from the security company and i will give you the contact address of the security company for you to open a discussion with them and to ask them what are the necessary things that you will need to collect the consignment from their office.

Meanwhile,i have attached the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and the CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT which the security company issued to my late father when he was deposited the consignment with them.

Have the contact address of the security company,so that you can contact them;

VIGASSISTANCE SECURITE INC.
01 BP 7456 ABIDJAN 01
ZONE 3,LOT 230-COTE D'IVORE
TELEPHONE;0022505196869
FAX NUMBER;0022521565719
EMAIL; [email protected]
PERSON TO CONTACT: DR BOLOU BAKAYOKO.

Moreover,i want you to keep this transaction secrect between me and you,until i be with you over there. i visited the security company this morning to meet their DIRECTOR and to inform him about you and that you will be contacting them on my behlaf as my guidance and the new beneficiary of the consignment kept with them;he is happy to hear that my partner will like to help me to shipped the consignment to his country.For your information i have told you in my previous mail not to disclose the content of the consignment to the security company,because it was registered by my late father as family treasure,this is a big security company alot people are using their company and whatever you keep with them is safe.

Director told me they can help us to deliver the consignment to you over there at your door step through the help of their Diplomatic Agency.because they have help alot of their clients before with the same problem. i want you to try your best to settle everything with the security company and allow them to shipped the consignment to you over there and then you can have an access to the fund and you will arrange for my coming to meet you in your country and then we can start live our new life.

I think all what need to do now is to contact the Director of the security company and open a discussion with him on how to collect the consignment and to shipped it to you in your country.you will ask them what it will take you to have it at your door-step,The security company is working 24 hours everyday both weekend and the working days.so you can call the Director of the company at anytime from now and you can also send them mail through their email address because i will like to hear from you the outcome of your discussion with him.I believe God anwsering prayer since i saw your contact i have been pray to God for his guidance and to directing me to the right person hand so that i will not regrect of everything.

I will be waiting in love to hear from you.Have anice day and remain blessed.

Your's in Love,
Beatrice Kone.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still working to a script.

1 Make them know you have the $$$$$$ and you desperately want to pay them the $$$$$

2 Find reasons to lead them off script - babysteps at first - little by little, but keep in mind 1

3 Don't do everything they tell you to do, but don't be obviously obstructive

My best lad doesn't know what his original script was any more, nor do I. I still haven't got a trophy picture off him, but the longer he is mine the better my chances.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gomer, I guess the name of the game is to make them work right?

Here's what I sent to the security company:
Quote:
Attention: Dr Bolou Bakayuko

Hello Doctor Bolou,
I have an aquaintenance Beatrice Kone, who has asked my assistance in claiming her property that you have there in the security company. I am new at this so I want to make sure I understand everything as we go along. I may ask plenty of questions along the way.

I will do all that I can to help her claim what is rightfully hers.

Please advise next step if I have to provide numbers from any documents you have a copy of.

Regards
Tom Tankenjins
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so our Beatrice of the Coneheads doesn't feel left out.
Quote:
Hi Beatrice,
I have been away for a few days, so I have only just now sent a letter to this Doctor at the security company.

I read your letter again and it is inspires me that you have needed to grow up so fast.

Could you do me a favour seeing I am doing something pretty enormous for you, please provide to me more photos, I want to see you close up. The one you sent before is so small I cannot make out your facial features. The more the merrier.

Best wishes
Tom
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well another crappy pic, but I'll keep working on her/him/it.
Quote:
Dear Tom,
Good day to you and hope you are doing very overthere and how is your work.I really thank you for your effort and response over my plight may almighty God be with you and your family.I also thank you for the letter you send to the company and i want you to get back to me as soon as you read from the security company.

Regrading to my picture i will send to you as much as you need it from me and i would also like to have yours and i will be very happy if you can send me some.

Thank you for your anticipation.
Stay well God blessed you.
Beatrice Kone.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the first email from the security company
Quote:
CUSTOMER SERVICE\LEGAL DEPARTMENT
ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE.
Tel::+225-005196869
Fax:+225-21565719

21ST FEB. 2007.

ATTN: MR. TOM TANKENJINS

THIS IS TO ACKNOLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE IN OUR CUSTODY A TRUNK BOX DEPOSITED BY THE LATE MR.KONE EMMANUEL WITH SERIAL NO.0147,AS FAMILY VALUABLE WHERE MISS.BEATRICE KONE IS THE BENEFICIARY.

WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICES AND THE MANAGEMENT OF VIGASSISTANCE SECURITY INC. EXTEND THEIR SINCERE CONDONLENCE TO YOU AND MISS.BEATRICE KONE FOR THE DEATH OF HER FATHER OUR CUSTOMER.

WE ALSO HAVE SINGULAR HONOUR TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE BEEN BRIEFED BY MISS.BEATRICE KONE THAT SHE WOULD WANT YOU TO BE THE NEW BENEFICARY OF THE CONSIGNMENT AS SHE CANNOT ACCOMPLISH THE TASK WHICH THE CONSIGNMENT WAS MEANT FOR BECAUSE OF HER PRESENT CONDITION.

HOWEVER,DUE TO THE STATUTORY DEMAND IN REPRESENTATION OF THIS KIND OF SERVICES,WE SHALL REQUIRE A COPIES OF THE FIRST THREE PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S PERMIT WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE UNDER THE EVIDENCE ACT IN COTE D'IVOIRE THEREBY KEEPING THE APPOINTMENT ON SCHEDULE.

SIR,KINDLY FORWARD US THESE INFORMATIONS:

YOUR FULL NAME(S)
YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESSES
YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS.

YOURS TRULY IN SERVICES,
DR.BOLOU BAKAYOKO.

I'm not sure how to answer the phone number part. I can certainly make up some bogus address. Could I get some help here? Thanks
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Flextel.com seems to be a good site for phone numbers etc.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you could go to VPManchester and ask her to take a call or two for you.
There's no promise that she'll not slap the crap out of him, but heck, what are lads for anyway?

You'll find her here:http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89401
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the phone information. I hope VP slaps this lad plenty.

Here's what I sent to our dear doctor:

Quote:
Hi Doc Bolo,
Thanks for informing about about your services, I might need one or two of them.

As you know I'm writing about Beatrice's box.

Name: Thomas Henry Tankenjins
Address: 2/67 Jones Street
Wooloomooloo NSW 2007
Phone: 447014219419

Giving out private information over the internet is against the law in my country, so you will have to wait until I get clearance before I can send any passport or drivers license information. I am allowed to give my name etc.

Have a great day, I will, I'm going fishing at the beach. What are your plans for today? Have a good one
Tom
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beatrice is really pushing the point:
Quote:
Dear Tom,
Good day to you and hope you are doing very well with your work.Have you check your mail to know if the security company have response to your mail because there's political crisis in this country and i would like to leave here as soon as you help me conclude this transaction with the security company.Am just about 1.65metres and i think through my pic you can guess my height,presently am living at refuge camp also with my brother micheal which we believe is more safety than any other places to live in this country as at now, since my late father's relatives have took over the property and the house we are living before my father passed away,please i would like to hear from you immediately you recieve mail from the company.

Thank you for your anticipation,
Beatrice.

She thinks everything is soooo urgent. Time to slow her down a bit.

Quote:
Hi beatrice,

As you know I'm a very busy man and I don't have time to write to everybody. I've read the message from the security company and they want me to send them some things, but unfortunately I don't have them with me right now. As you know I travel a lot so they will have to be a bit patient.

Well I'm glad to see your safe their in the refo camp. I think you'd better explain how this camp thing works better as I quite don't understand it. You'll have to send me more photos I still can't see your facial features properly. You'd better include one of your brother too just to be safe.

I quite don't understand about your relatives taking over your parents property. Sounds a bit odd to me, you'd better explain it.

Have a great day, I'm going fishing!
Tom
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the reply from Dr Bolo hat
Quote:
CUSTOMER SERVICE\LEGAL DEPARTMENT
ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE.
Tel::+225-005196869
Fax:+225-21565719

26/02/2007.
&n bsp;
ATTN:MR.THOMAS HENRY TANKENJINS,

SEQUENCE TO YOUR ELECTRONIC MAIL.

BASED ON THESE THE CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY WILL BE EFFECTED TO YOUR NAME BEFORE THE RELEASE AND SHIPMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY.WE WILL LIKE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU THE MODE OF OUR SERVICE AND THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS NEEDS TO OBTAIN FOR THE PROCESS OF THE CONSIGNMENT.

THESE ARE THE DOCUMENTS AND COST FOLLOWS:

1)CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO YOUR NAME AS THE FORIEGN PARTNER AND THE BENEFICARY, :$500USD

(2) LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION. :$1,250USD

(3) AN AGGREEMENT LETTER WHICH WILL BE BETWEEN MISS BEATRICE KONE AND THE COMPANY THAT YOU ARE THE NEW BENEFICARY OF THE DEPOSITED CONSIGNMENT IN OUR CUSTODY. :$350USD

SIR,AS SOON AS THE STATED DOCUMENTS HAS BEING OBTAIN FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICES WE WILL NOW PROCESS ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU. REGARDING TO YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVER PERMITT LIENCES IS FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE REAL NAME OF OUR CUSTOMER NOTHING ELSE.

YOURS TRULY IN SERVICES,
DR.BOLOU BAKAYOKO.

I let the answer stew until today, I don't want them rush Smile

The response from her was a letter full of crap and excuses, maybe I am too nice? She did apologise for not sending her brother's photo.

Quote:
Dear Tom,

Good day to you and hope you are doing very well overthere.I really appreciate your effort and concern over my plight,may almighty God be with you and your family.Amen.I read your mail late yesterday and i later went to see the Director,unfortunately he was not in the office same thing this morning i went there i saw him and we discussed about the charges you told me he expalined to me that the charges is for the changing of ownership i.e change of my name written on the document to your name as a new beneficiary to the consignment and other documents as you told in your mail.I asked him how he will help us shipped the consignment to you,he said once we obtain all the necessary documents to make them process the shipment of the consignment and he is ready to help us after the documents submitted to their office,he will help us with thier diplomatic agency to shipped the consignment coming to you overthere.Dear,i want you to look into this matter very well because this man is ready to help us and if the consignment come to you this will give you more trust and confidence over everything.

I was at thier office since morning to conclude everything with the Director before i send you any mail.As i told you before, i don't want you to disclose this issue to anybody because we don't know who is who,as my late father's relatives doesn't know where i am and i don't want this issue of transaction reveal to them.About Micheal picture i gave him some money to take the picture yesterday and he still need to balance the photographer but the little money i have i used it to transport myself to the security company and buy some times in cyber cafe to send you a mail,but by the grace of God if can raise some money for him tomorrow to balance the photographer i will send it to you tomorrow.

Dear,once again i want you to reason into this matter very well and i believe this is best way for us if they can help shipped the consignment to you overthere and you will claim it from their diplomatic agency because of the political crisis in this country.After you have the consignment in your care then you will arrange for me and my brother to come and meet you there to contiune our life overthere without any problem.Regarding the charges i want you to send mail to the Director if you can not pay it at once and let him know how you want to make the payment.

I really thank you once again for your assistance,may almighty God rewards you abundantly.

Thank you for your anticipation,
Beatrice Kone.

Get the damn photos done! The photos of the brother have a date on them of 2004, purchased them yeah right!

Quote:
Hi Beatrice,
As you know I am a very busy man and I don't like to waist time.
I have not told anyone about our business arrangement except a business partner, who is also a lawyer.

Thanks again for the photograph, but you have already sent me that one. I need to see your facial features, so sending me something that is the size of postage stamp is not what I had in mind. I have something better in mind, so before you waste too much of your money on photography I wanted to make that perfectly clear. Also the photos of Michael's when were they taken?

I understand about your previous email on how the whole thing works, and I still will want to re-negotiate the amount of money that I will receive for this. Despite this man thinking he will help, he is only trying to rip people off. I am still not happy with the charges from the security company. I intend to let let Dr Bolo know about it as well.

Have a good weekend there
Tom.

And the response to the dear doctor:

Quote:
Doc Bolo,
I have received your email and I have read it thoroughly. It seems to me that these fees are quite excessive. Nearly $2000US for a few documents to be created? I have to question as to the detail of each of these line items particularly the second one.

Please respond and let me know in more detail what these are. If you cannot describe in more detail, perhaps we should negotiate on the price.

Have a great day, I'm off to the track.
Tom
BTW: Do you like to have bet over there Doc?

Is the writing in CAPS supposed to scare people? I'm quivering in my thongs! (Shoe's down here before anyone gets smart .... Smile )
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From her letter waaaaaay above :
Quote:
<snip>I am Beatrice Kone,21years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Kone.
<snip>
My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)

busnness magnet Confused Not a line of work to get into, no pension plan, usually involves planes corkscrewing into the earth
Quote:
<snip>Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!
He may have to appear as a witness
Quote:
<snip>I am just 20years old in high school and later drop out,
well, firstly you've lost a year, secondly, do your buttons up.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic