SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anita John

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Capt. Gloval
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been going back and forth with this girl for some time now. Since I have tons of email from her I will only post her most recent conversation with me.
Note that I will play the emotion card if I think it will help get the information I am seeking.

1st Email from her to me

Hello Steve,
How are you doing? Hope all is going well with you. I wrote an email and I didn't got any mail back from you, thats why i stop email you. Well Honey I told you about my mom and you didn't say anything about maybe you want to help or not? Well I really missed you so much and I do think of you all the time. I want to meet you and spend all the rest of my life with you. You are always in my mind. Pls get back to me as soon as you got this mail. Take care of yourself for me.
Alot Of Love
Anita for You

My Reply

Hello Anita,
I am sure I replied to your email! Maybe the internet ate it. It has
happened before and it will happen again. I did reply (I just checked
and it shows it was an email I replied to). Sorry it never got to you.
I do know that I have had to twice repair my car as of late and both
times it was expensive. But I need the car to do my job so the repairs
were necessary.
You are so sweet! I would love to see more of you so maybe you can
make that happen for me Hon. You know you are always on my mind too
and that I think of you all the time. You are such a cutie and so nice
and adorable.
Take Care of Yourself for Me Cutie!
Lots of Love,
Steve

Her Reply

Hello Steve,
Thanks for getting back to me...I missed you so much and I can't wait to meet you and spend all the rest of my life with you. Well Honey Pls I want you to help me with some money to that will can pay the hospital Bill. Nothing is too small. Just try and so some thing. I will be very happy if you can come up with anything Ok. Take care and Stay Kool. Love you so much

My Reply to her

Hello Anita,
You are welcome. . I have missed your emails. I too would love to meet
you and to spend my life with you. I will have to see what I have in
terms of spare cash. I doubt I have much though. So, when can I see
more of you? I'll settle for photos in the interim.
Take Care and Stay Sweet! Love You Lots, Steve

Her Reply to me

Hello Dear,
How are you doing? Thanks for getting back to me. Well I really want to meet you and spend some times with you. Honey My Mom Condition is very bad and I don't want to lost her thats why am telling you to help me with anything. Honey I will be very happy if you can kindly help with anything and Let me know how much you can help me so that you can send the money to the Doctor Via Western Union. Honey I will be waiting to hear from you. Love you so much. Take care of yourself for me. Can't wait to meet you
Anita

My reply to her
NOTE: I have told her repeatedly that I have no spare cash but she pushes so I changed my line a little to try to get the WU info (been told this is crucial)

Hello Dearest,

I am well. How are you doing?
I do want to meet you too Hon! I want to spend time with you (in any
way you will let me).
I am praying for your mom Hon. I hope she will be well soon.
If I can find some spare cash how shall I help you?
I would like to see some more photos of you so that I can see your beauty.
Love You So Much
Take Care of yourself My Dear!
Steve

Her most recent email to me

Hi Sweetheart.

Thanks for getting back to me. Hope all is going well with you. I missed you so much and I need you so much in my Life. I want to spend all the Rest of my Life with you.Thank You for all your Prayers and God will also Awers Yours too. My Mom's is still in the Hospital, Her Doctor's name is Mr Thomas. So I wanna let you know that I would be very happy and Greatfull If you can kindly do the sending of the money today so we could get things done in time. So I will like you to send the money to the Dr's name and address..... I will like you to do the sending to the Dr Via Western Union Money.

Here is the Dr's name and address where you will be sending the money too:

Name: Thomas Johnson
Address: 2 Suru Road.
Citry: Ikeja,Lagos
Nigeria,23401.

I hope you know any Western Union Location in your Area?

You will be getting back to me with the Information giving to you at the Western Union to pick up the money here....Like Full Sender's name and Full Sender's Address (MTCN) CONTROL NUMBER'S and Text Question and Text Awers. You could make the question like this......What's my name? Then Awers Steve. I will be waiting for the Information as soon as you send the money today. I Love you and I can't wait to meet you and be together as Husband and Wife. Take care of yourself for me. Love You.

Thank
Anita Your Love
Anita Conrad

gypsy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds very similar to mine! (I think Johnny has had a sex change) Have you asked for a letter from the Dr? We could compare the handwriting!
Capt. Gloval
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not yet, Here are her letters from after the WU email (which I did answer saying I'd have to check my finances. No commitment for money from me).
She has been trying to get money from me for some time and has failed up to this point (and will continue to fail as I know she is a scammer).
I have tried to get more info (what hospital, what her mom has, etc.)

Hello Steve,
How are you doing? Hope all is going well with you. I wrote an email and I didn't got any mail back from you, thats why i stop email you. Well Honey I told you about my mom and you didn't say anything about maybe you want to help or not? Well I really missed you so much and I do think of you all the time. I want to meet you and spend all the rest of my life with you. You are always in my mind. Pls get back to me as soon as you got this mail. Take care of yourself for me.
Alot Of Love
Anita for You

Reply:

Hello Anita,
I am sure I replied to your email! Maybe the internet ate it. It has
happened before and it will happen again. I did reply (I just checked
and it shows it was an email I replied to). Sorry it never got to you.
I do know that I have had to twice repair my car as of late and both
times it was expensive. But I need the car to do my job so the repairs
were necessary.
You are so sweet! I would love to see more of you so maybe you can
make that happen for me Hon. You know you are always on my mind too
and that I think of you all the time. You are such a cutie and so nice
and adorable.
Take Care of Yourself for Me Cutie!
Lots of Love,
Steve

Her Letter:

Hello Steve,
Thanks for getting back to me...I missed you so much and I can't wait to meet you and spend all the rest of my life with you. Well Honey Pls I want you to help me with some money to that will can pay the hospital Bill. Nothing is too small. Just try and so some thing. I will be very happy if you can come up with anything Ok. Take care and Stay Kool. Love you so much

My Reply:

Hello Anita,
You are welcome. . I have missed your emails. I too would love to meet
you and to spend my life with you. I will have to see what I have in
terms of spare cash. I doubt I have much though. So, when can I see
more of you? I'll settle for photos in the interim.
Take Care and Stay Sweet! Love You Lots, Steve

Her Letter:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing? Thanks for getting back to me. Well I really want to meet you and spend some times with you. Honey My Mom Condition is very bad and I don't want to lost her thats why am telling you to help me with anything. Honey I will be very happy if you can kindly help with anything and Let me know how much you can help me so that you can send the money to the Doctor Via Western Union. Honey I will be waiting to hear from you. Love you so much. Take care of yourself for me. Can't wait to meet you
Anita

My Reply:

Hello Dearest,

I am well. How are you doing?
I do want to meet you too Hon! I want to spend time with you (in any
way you will let me).
I am praying for your mom Hon. I hope she will be well soon.
If I can find some spare cash how shall I help you?
I would like to see some more photos of you so that I can see your beauty.
Love You So Much
Take Care of yourself My Dear!
Steve

Her Letter:

Hello My Love,
Thanks for getting back to me. Hope all is going well with you over there. I really missed you so much and I can't wait to meet you and spend all the rest of my Life with you, You are always in my mind all the time. Honey I will try and get some pics of me for you cuz i don't have anyone right now, But I will try and get some for you. Honey I really want you to help me with anythng before ending of this week,Nothing is small.....If it's only $300 Us you can help with I will be very happy and greatfull. Honey Let me know so that i can give you the Dr's Information. My Mom is dying try and get things done this week. I Love you so much. Take care
Anita Conrad

My Reply:

Hello My Dearest,
You are most welcome. Things are going alright. No excitement though.
I have missed you too. You are such a sweetie and I would love to be
with you. I think of you all the time and I send lots of good thoughts
your way. Also, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I
hope you can find some! You are so very pretty. Where would I send any
money that I might find? Where is your mom and who is her doctor? I
hope you mom is doing better! I Love You Lots!
Take Care Sweetie,
Steve

Her Letter:
(Notice lack of her name at the end. Notice she says I didn't write since Friday but neither had she replied to my last email)

Hello Dear,
Whats going on with you. I haven't heard anything from you since on friday. I really worried about not hearing from you....You know I love you so much and I don't feel better if i didn't got any mail from you. Pls try and get back to me as soon as you got this mail. Thanks

My Reply:

Hiya Cutie!

I answer each and every email I get from you as I get them. I just got
this email and I am answering. I will try to answer quicker if it will
help make you feel better.
I hope this finds you well and I look forward to seeing much more of you.
*HUGE HUGS*
Steve

And she is Damn fast!
Here is her latest (I _JUST_ sent the last email you see above)
Nearly identical to her earlier one.
I did try a google search on the supposed Docs name and the address but got nada. If anyone can find info on it I'd be most appreciative.

And now, the letter:

Hi Sweetheart.

Thanks for getting back to me. Hope all is going well with you. I missed you so much and I need you so much in my Life. I want to spend all the Rest of my Life with you.Thank You for all your Prayers and God will also Awers Yours too. My Mom's is still in the Hospital, Her Doctor's name is Mr Thomas. So I wanna let you know that I would be very happy and Greatfull If you can kindly do the sending of the money today so we could get things done in time. So I will like you to send the money to the Dr's name and address..... I will like you to do the sending to the Dr Via Western Union Money.

Here is the Dr's name and address where you will be sending the money too:

Name: Thomas Johnson
Address: 2 Suru Road.
Citry: Ikeja,Lagos
Nigeria,23401.

I hope you know any Western Union Location in your Area?

You will be getting back to me with the Information giving to you at the Western Union to pick up the money here....Like Full Sender's name and Full Sender's Address (MTCN) CONTROL NUMBER'S and Text Question and Text Awers. You could make the question like this......What's my name? Then Awers Steve. I will be waiting for the Information as soon as you send the money today. I Love you and I can't wait to meet you and be together as Husband and Wife. Take care of yourself for me. Love You.

Thank
Anita Your Love
Anita Conrad.............................Pls Get Back to me If you got the mail. Ok Am waiting

Capt. Gloval
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Reply to her last letter:

Hello Dear,

It is 3:35 in the morning. Nothing is open at this hour. As for
myself, I am just doing some work before going back to bed. However, I
wanted to let you know I got your email. I will look into things and
see what I can do. Remember, I have a budget to stick to.
I hope this finds you well.

Love,
Steve

Her Reply:
Note the name of the hospital.

Hello Dear,
Thanks for getting back to me....Hope all is going well with you. I really missed you so much and I can't wait to meet you and kiss you hold you tight, You are always in my mind and Nothing can stop me loving you. The name of the Hospital is GENERAL HOSPITAL. Did you sleep Tight and Dream of me? Honey I want you to try all your possible best to send the money today, Remmber nothing is too small. I will be waiting for the information to pick up the money here. Pls give me your phone numbers cuz i will like to call you and hear your voices on phone. I Love you so much and Always remmber that you have someone who really loves you so much and who really care about you and Thats person is me ANITA. Bye.
Alot Of Love
Anita for You

My Reply:
(Yes, I first looked up the soap General Hospital before I mentioned it. It is indeed a world-wide phenomenon).

Hello Darling,
You are most welcome. So far all is just fine with me. I hope this finds you well. I am looking forward to meeting you too and to holding you close and to kissing you. You are a constant in my mind and nothing can stop that from being so.
General Hospital? That is the name of a soap opera. Maybe they stole its name cause its a name known round the world.
Yes, I slept well. It was a refreshing sleep and it made me ready to face the day.
As I mentioned earlier. There is no Western Union in my town. However, I will see if there is one close-by.
When would you call me Hon? Would it be a long call? Let me know this so I can plan to be here when you call. Smile
Again, thanks for loving me Sweetie!! Smile
All My Love to Yu
Steve

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That name rings a bell. Do you have pics?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, yes I do. Only a couple though.
I am stringing her along trying to get more pics and more information (maybe, since she hints at us getting together from time to time, a photo of her VISA or Passport).
Here is the latest exchange:

Her:

Hi Baby,
How are you doing this morning? well honey can you give me your office address so i can help you look for western union location ? I missed you and always dreaming of you all Night. Am waiting for your message. Love you. Give me the address Ok

Me:

Hiya Sexy!
I am doing alright. Just finishing up some paperwork (I slept earlier,
got up to do this and will return to bed for a few hours when I am
done. Being self-employed has its perks.).
The closest big town is 64085 zip code.
I am dreaming of you and awaiting your new photos.
Love You.
Steve

Her:

Thank you for getting back to me. I want you to give me the address, city,state, zipcode....Pls get back to me with that right now am stll on my computer waiting for you. Love you

Me:

I work out of my car. I drive to each place I work (I am a
contractor). I gave you the zip code of the biggest city nearby.
Love You Too
Steve

Her:

Honey I want you to try all your best and get the money send today. Look for the westernunion office and send it today Ok. I will be waiting to hear from you

Me:

Hello Cutie,

Just dropping by the house to pick up a few things and saw your email so am taking a few minutes to reply. I will look but I have to go to the places I am contracted to for today.
Still waiting for those new photos. Smile
Also, what does your mom have? You haven't told me.
Take Care!
Steve

-> So, she hasn't told me any real info. She promised more photos but has not delivered and she won't tell me what illness her mom has (Yes, I know its all a lie).

Capt. Gloval
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I told her I work out of my car and that the biggest town in my county was zip code 64036 (I did not give the name of the town I live in). She sent me this and I am unsure how to respond.
The second and 3rd listings are in the county just across the river (I am in Ray County and they are in Lafayette County).0

Hello My Love,

How are you doing? How is Work and Health, Hope all is going well with you. Well I have been hopping to hear from you about the Wu information how you send the money and I haven't got anymail from you. I will try and get some pics for you soon. She having Cancer. Honey My Mom is dying at the Hospital, Do you want her to Die? So If you don't want me to lost her kindly do send the money today or tomorrow, Cuz the pain is too much. Well I help you look for the Western Union Location in your area where you will be sending the money:

1, RICHMOND COMPUTER SERVICE
127 W MAIN ST
RICHMOND, MO 64085
2, MIKES MAYTAG
1014 MAIN ST
LEXINGTON, MO 64067
3, DOWNTOWN WIRELESS CONNECTIONS
1100 N MAIN ST INSIDE CULLIGAN
HIGGINSVILLE, MO 64037......................................... I hope you knew one out of the 3places I gave you? Honey Kindly send the money today, Cuz We need to get things done in the time. Missed you so much and Dream of you. Love You so much. Take care of yourself for me still I come over there.
Alot Of Love
Anita Conrad

Capt. Gloval
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is her latest.
I told her we had storms here the other night and I lied and said I had lost power thus the really late reply (I was actually hoping for some help from here).
So, what do I do now?

Her Latest:

Thank You so much for your Understanding. Where is the mtcn number which i will used to pick up the money? Have you send the money or not? Pls get back to me as soon as you get things done. Remmber I told you nothing is too smal. waiting for your mail.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest you talk with your Mentor about WUSECURE. Its a much safer way of sending money.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Capt. Gloval
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Steve,
Well I don't know anything about WUSECURE? Honey If you wanna help me with this pls do, Stop posting me am tried of this i will try today, I will try tomorrow. So I want you to tell me if you willing to do this for? I want you to use Western Union to send the money. Pls I don't like this posting of a thing. Let me know if you want to do this or not? I will be waiting for your mail.
Bye

Ideas? Thoughts on how to procede?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic