SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice Needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a couple of 'love baits' going..fairly predictable stuff at the moment...

My question is..How can I safely chat online with either of them..safely meaning that they will have no clue as to my real location or any other info that I wouldn't want them to have.

I'm using a gmail account to write to them and I've noticed that quite a few baiters seem to chat from a yahoo account. Is this safe? Particularly with Vlads.

gmail/fastmail are the safe options for mail..what are the 'safe' options for online chats?

Many thanks...
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can use Yahoo Messenger to chat and gmail to send emails. The chances of a lad finding anything out about you are virtually zero that way. Don't use file sharing. Send any files via your gmail account.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks for the reply wayne. When it all goes TU for the 'girls' I'll pass on your bestest wishes. Laughing
Tha Bad 1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is it bad to use yahoo for a baiting account?
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fairly sure it's not a good idea as a baiting account.

Set up baiting accounts at gmail or fastmail. Simple.

Wink

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tha Bad 1 wrote:
is it bad to use yahoo for a baiting account?

Emails sent via Yahoo will display your IP address which *could* result in a lad learning where you are.
It's extremely unlikely, but why take the risk?

Fastmail, gmail and hushmail all hide your IP so make for good baiting accounts.
There is a way of 'forwarding' a gmail reply to look as though it has been sent through (e.g.) a yahoo account . It's apparently simple to set up, but I'm lazy so haven't done this Embarassed

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to mess with forwarding when a little white lie will do the trick just as well Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TB1
I use both Yahoo and Gmail. I much prefer the yahoo software, it is much more like Outlook Express. Easy to create and file stuff. My IP happens to show the country I'm in, but there are over a million people between me and the ISP address, so I'm not worried about being found.
If in doubt send yourself an email from Yahoo and check the IP in the header and see where it shows you being. If it's too close for comfort change webmail server.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic