SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another charity scam - Sudan/Darfur this time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At a quick glance all the sites quoted look genuine and there is even a genuine African Union. I presume that they are relying on telephone contacts to accept whatever bogus payment instructions they hand out.

I'm still involved in one of the other charity scam baits and I'm not looking after my lads as I should so I'll leave this to anyone else who dislikes charity scammers.

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.115.15.11 with SMTP id s11cs186377wai;
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:29:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.114.131.2 with SMTP id e2mr479298wad.1172176164905;
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:29:24 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc1-s17.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s17.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.89])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m27si2353292pof.2007.02.22.12.29.24;
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:29:24 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.246.89 as permitted sender)
Received: from BAY111-W7 ([64.4.17.107]) by bay0-omc1-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:29:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_98b3c41c-9521-44af-a3d6-4e765769870c_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.220.0.42]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Save the life of Sudan Children!!!
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:29:24 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Feb 2007 20:29:23.0956 (UTC) FILETIME=[23E97340:01C756C0]

--_98b3c41c-9521-44af-a3d6-4e765769870c_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quote:
AFRICAN UNION OFFICE87, Mabley road London, E95 RY, United Kingdom.Phone- +=
44-7011137467Fax- +44 2069913689Email- [email protected]=
Dear Sir / Madam,
=20
We are African Union Organisation in United Kingdom; we are mailing you in regard to the ongoing peace keeping at Darfu, Sudan. Sudanese rebels start a conflict with government troops near Sudan's border with Chad, officials on both sides said on Sunday, and rebels said they had captured a Sudanese officer.

The violence sent scores of injured fighters from both sides streaming across the border for treatment, and 77 combatants were at a civilian hospital in Chad on Sunday morning, a humanitarian source in Chad's eastern city of Abeche said.Roughly 200,000 people have been killed in Darfur since the con flict flared in 2003 and fighting between Darfur rebel groups, government forces and militias has displaced more than 2.5 million. The Justice and Equality Movement is part of a new rebel alliance called the National Redemption Front, which declared renewed hostilities with the government after a May peace deal was signed by only one of three negotiating rebel factions. Rebel commander Jar el-Naby in north Darfur told Reuters by telephone the rebels had captured around 70 vehicles and more than 100 prisoners in Saturday's fighting and the May peace deal was meant to end three years of heavy fighting that erupted when rebel groups of impoverished Darfur took up arms against the central government in Khartoum, charging it with neglect.In 2006
more than half of the Country Citizen has been declare dead due to the ongoing conflict in Sudan, therefore the African Union Office has formed an organization to help the injured citizen and poor victim of Sudan, in order to give them asylum in United Kingdom, and other African countries to continue the peace keeping in Sudan. Click on below link to read more=20
http://sudanwatch.blogspot.com/http://www.care.org/careswork/emergencies/su=
dan/?source=3D170540490000&WT.srch=3D1 The injured citizen of Sudan are cry=
ing for your help and care, try to safe the life of other people with your =
donation to the African Union Office. We are spending Millions of Dollars for the injured citizen of Sudan and also provide food and amenities for them.Click on below link to read more about Sudan conflict. http://sudanwatch.blogspot.com/http://www.heritage.org/Press/Events/ev112202a.cfmhttp://www.i=
ssafrica.org/AF/RegOrg/unity_to_union/pdfs/centorg/PSC/2006/46com.pdfhttp:/=
/www.smallarmssurvey.org/files/portal/issueareas/victims/victimcost.html We strongly need your donation for the victim of Sudan in order to retain their life back to life, we have been supported by many Countries and Organisation, we need your support as human that cater for other and care for the life of other people like you.If you have any fund to support the ongoing peace keeping at Sudan kindly get back to us immediately you receive this message, you will be directed to the nearest African Union Office in your Country to make the payment to them, or direct your payment to us in United Kingdom.Thanks for your caring. God Bless. Mr. Thomas Wigan
Chairman
African Union Organisation87, Mabley road London, E95 RY, United Kingdom.Ph=
one- +44-7011137467
=20

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It nearly reads like some of our safair baits to Chad, even Abeche is mentioned Laughing

It was sent from Nigeria:

Quote:
WHOIS results for 196.220.0.42

I am going to bait this one, Father O'H has to go to Chad again soon, calling YW Laughing

[edit]

My mail has been sent:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Thomas Wigan,

Thank you for your email, it is a very sad situation in Darfur, and one which I have seen first hand, I have travelled to Darfur and Chad regularly to help the refugees, I often take large sums of money over there to help with food, medical supplies and sanitation, infact, I am due to travel to Abache in Chad very soon, how can I be of help to you?

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the site is 404'd so i'm guessing someone has had them shut down. It's amazing the amount of charity scamms emerging. Perhaps people are too generous and the lads are playing on that.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 2 long URL,s are actually 4 URL,s, you need to split them

pony pony Mortar x18
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Er....um..I knew that Embarassed just ...like....testing you know.

now if someone gets it shut down pronto I won't look quite as dumb

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Don,t worry, i got the 404,s as well

pony pony Mortar x18
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It just landed in my catcher today and I'm on it as well. Charity scams take priority Evil or Very Mad

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the links are all genuine sites. It must have been when I tried to edit it to make it more compact I screwed up the links. After work I'll come back and re-edit them.

The African Union, that this scammer purports to represent, appears to be a real and genuine African organisation. He is scamming against an African organisation trying to help Africans. Baiting this guy can only help one people .

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be at all surprised if these weren't the same scum that was doing the Sick Children (Noma) scam. The style is very similar.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply at last:

Quote:
Hello A O'H,

Thanks for the mail, i would like to firstly thank you and appreciate your concern toward this organization and moreso about the mormon doctorine.

Regarding the donation ,Our organization has a charity form has being in Darfur Sudan for the past couples of months which we are doing what is know best to us just for the effort of stopping the ingoing crisis in Darfur where they are killing thier selves and destroying lots of properties over there.So in our effort of trying to curb thios crisis in Darfur Sudan , it take a long process, whereas alot of programme is prepared for the crisis while carryingout a smooth runing operation of this, so all this programme required fund to get them executed to the best of thier form, which the programmes includes..

1. RESCURING THE CHILDREN AND PROVISION OF SHELTER FOR THEM IN THE NEIOGBOURING COUNTRY .

2. PROVISION OF FOOD STUFFS

3. PROVISION OF CLOTHES

4. PROPER HEALTH CARE

5. PROVISION OF MEDICINAL DRUGS.

6. MOBILITY OF EXPERTS DOCTORS ,NURSES AND MIDWIVES.

7. MUSICAL CONCERT, ON EVERY WEEKENDS.

So in getting all this done , it requires alot of funds and our organization has a charity form seek for donation from individual and company for executing our programmes as we doing for you now.

We accept donation of any range of funds that the donor can affrod to donate cause this organization has never demand from a specific amount from a donor , so we would be glad if you could help with any range of fund, you can raise to assist our organization and to save the lives of the less priviledge children of Africa.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MMMM!
I got the brief version, the last paragraph and a WUXFER address.
He needs to be a little chattier if he wants my money

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic