SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A bit of a death threat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in

Inspector Jaques Cluseau ,fuck you and jenny tailor and u real *DELETED* emblind ,fuck u die *DELETED*.you know me no,because i am a spirit in the making.you are foolish no sense,interpol.com,just imagine dat.you so called fucking reverend emblind,you shall really die and also jenny tailor you shall be a slave al your life ok.jennytailor just look at u both and now the bastard Jaques Cluseau.if you people know waht is good for you dont writ me again or else SUPREME EIYE CONFRANTERNITY shall come after you.check out the site www.airlords.com

Beware.

World Bird Bahuba
Flying kingfisher

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The quote from the site goes against his ideas somewhat Very Happy

Quote:
Please note that this website is not a place of violence, we will not attack other fraternities but rather seek self development through education, information, intellectualism, and community service.

Edit: Looks like it could be an interesting forum to join Wink

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense that he really loves you.
Email him back and tell him you love him too.

Either that or give him a big kick up the arse.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

E-mail him back and tell him that his recent e-mail was a totally inadequate attempt at a death threat - - ask if he can do better!

Bruin
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of asking why he sent me a link to a gay site where all the lady boys hang out

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed the contact at the bottom of the Airlords page... [email protected].

Not sure I'm OK with that as a contact...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rather (un)scary lad wrote:

Beware.

World Bird Bahuba
Flying kingfisher

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You're in real trouble now!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd politely accept his apology and tell him it was very honorable of him to offer it. Very Happy

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask if he knows Bill Oddie, and tell him that in that in England he'd be called a twitcher Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All tremble before the terrible might of the SUPREME EIYE CONFRANTERNITY!!!

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just had to torment him a little bit more, so I told him that Cluseau was not afraid of stupid birds...in fact, he shoots them at weekends.
Then I got this:
WE FLY IN THE AIR AND YOU WALK ON THE GROUND.I SHALL MEET WITH YOU AT NIGHT AND I WILL TOMENT YOU SERIOUSLY.I SHALL TRY AND SUCCEDE TO CUT YOUR HEAD FOR JACKO JACKO SPIRIT TO FEAST ON IT.

WE SHALL MEET YOU RAT.

I think that was pretty pathetic. I'm sure he's on drugs Very Happy

Flon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should send him back http://paulhutchinson.co.nz/Pastel/paul62.jpg

(don't worry its a painting)
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baldrick wrote:
...CUT YOUR HEAD FOR JACKO JACKO SPIRIT TO FEAST ON IT.

Michael Jackson DOES that?? Shocked Very Happy

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree that those are some lame death threats.

He flies, you walk?! WTF?!?! Is he some vamp obsessed person or possibly a base jumper?

EDIT: To the above poster: As I read you're status as "Master Baiter" strange words started to appear and also a good name for your baiting addy.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had better death threats on a Friday nite at the pub. Although anyone who looks like me would get under anyones skin. Give another slap or two, he certainly deserves it for being so rude!
holeyhell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed, get better death threats. Tell him that the spirits that inhabit and protect you laugh at his threats.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic