SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No longer a virgin...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some say you never forget your first... My lad and I have been going hot at heavy at it for couple of weeks exchanging long and steamy emails. He has been begging me to call him for days to discuss our future.

Well, I am happy to report that I'm no longer a virgin Cool courtesy of . If anyone out there is considering going that extra step to show your lad just how much you love him at at strange hours of the night a calling card may be just the ticket.

The entire phone experience was not as satisfying as I thought it would be, but hey I may just return for seconds. Twisted Evil

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, why don't you tape it, and share it with us..?? Maybe get him to accurately describe his love for you. Complete this sentence, "I love you more than......" etc. Make up some goofy shit, and waste lots of his time, get him to say things you want him to, tape it. It will probably be funny.
Push him hard. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, send him an e-mail

"I love you more than money. So I sold my house and car, and gave the proceeds plus the $120,000 in my bank account to charity."

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, appreciate the input and will do. Been writing novels...I went from a frigid virgin rich girl to a married banker's wife and am ready to become a widow I believe. He loved me since day 1, wanted to marry me on day 2 (anyone surprised?) But I always want proof it's me not my money. Got pages of it... Maybe I'll publish it when it's done. Idea

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Sleek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic