SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwwwwwwwww my heart bleeds for the small boi Laughing It is a wonder he has not tried to call yet. I will keep my fingers crossed..sure hope I am not on any super strength medicine when he calls Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP,
You may be getting a call from for . He seems to be having trouble opening my 9.5MB passport scan.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, thanks VP! He's getting slapped SO hard for getting my name wrong. Elizabeth? That's my SECRETARY'S name ( Wink ) not mine! It's a VERY different name from Eliza! How DARE he say you were impersonating me if he asked for YOU by name in the first place? Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he called back I was going to deny speaking to him in the first place..but he never did. I love to confuse them. I am going to make them spell everything to me ..then maybe I will understand them..or they will go broke in the meantime...I vote for the latter as I am easily confused anyway Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully, lawyer Terry Williams will be on shortly.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
N4than,
I got a mail from Jessica my son and i call the number thesame Lady i have problem with all the time picked my call and ask me Question. She dont like me talking to you at all why? Sorry i cant call again and send an email to my son as soon as you have made your promise today.

Try and tell that Lady to stop talk to people like that Okay Sorry who is she? And why dont you have your phone in your hand why that same number i have problem with THAT LADY.
J4mes

absolutely hilarious. If I can get him to call you again, I sent you an e-mail about giving him a security code 3-4 days ago. This would waste major phone credit on his part.

Thanks for taking the call!

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope you tell him THAT LADY is working under your authority and asks only the simplest questions to help you vet the calls. If he is not professional enough to understand how business's operate..then he needs to go to school and learn Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, vp!

I have a lottery lad named who has asked me for a phone number. I told him that one of my coworkers has a UK based cell phone he can call, I'll pass him your number tomorrow. I baited him late last year, but let it drop. He made up some story about a lawyer who was trying to claim my prize, trying to get me back.... this was probably two months ago. Yesterday he emails me again out of the blue telling me that the lawyer has been arrested, which I interpret to mean "please bait the living crap of me". I told him I was glad, and I didn't know who to trust, but now that the lawyer's been arrested I'm ready to proceed with the lottery claim.... by a miracle, it's still there, waiting for me Very Happy

I'll pass him your phone number tomorrow. He thinks I'm a dingbat (he's not far off there) because my project on this bait has been to end every sentence in either a ! or a ? (try it, it's harder than it sounds but really makes you look idiotic). I expect he'll be very interested in the shopping in your area.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The flu is upon me..so I just may not be as polite as usual Wink and expect for me to call him a girls name Wink ..I keep forgetting but will start giving them new more feminine names..if the flu dosen't do me in that is Confused

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@VP - The job interview is on. Sorry to hear about your flu, feel free to put him on hold for a bit if you need to... Twisted Evil
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@schmoebob
Well it is well after noon GMT, I guess your computer engineer is a lazy sod and will be punished should he decide to phone late, that would put a big dent into his future financial arrangement. Me thinks he must do lots of stupid shit to repent
Wink

++Call from Mr Johnson from Ghana says he is business man want you to contact bank..hung up on me was too impatient to go thru the couple simple questions I must ask before I can patch him thru
http://media.putfile.com/Mr-Johnson

++Call from Mr Felix,he is a bank manager for the Regent bank but would not tell me his current intrest rates. I explained to him I must ask a few questions as that is what I am told to do..yadda..yadda..impatient and he hung up on me too....I hope he catches my flu Twisted Evil
http://media.putfile.com/Mr-Felix

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whadda day! Very Happy

+Jackoff Ebele calles for Mr Davis/Steve?? he is a lawyer and wants to share gods funds with the church or some crap like that he is on for 8 minutes. However when I go to get 'you' he starts speaking his language in the background..so if anyone speaks the same lingo it would be interesting to hear what he has to say??
http://media.putfile.com/Lawyer-Gods-Funds-trans-8min50sec

@schmoebob
+Sam's interview 1st call 10mins, 2nd call 5mins and 3rd call 6.47mins. He does a really shit job for a computer engineer at answering simple questions (a few made up ones too)..he is (or was) dedicated and kept calling back when his credit ran out Twisted Evil I suggest that you get his medical certificate about his learning difficulties so you can assist his career Wink
http://media.putfile.com/sams-interview-1---10mins
http://media.putfile.com/sams-interview-2---5mins
http://media.putfile.com/sams-interview-3---7mins

@DoloresOnTheDottedLine
will post you stupid laddo in abit, I need a break. He still cannot tell the difference between Eliza and Elizabeth..and is quite impatient
Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks VP. That would be Barrister Jacob Ebele. My bait is in the early stages.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in the middle of a bait with this guy too ^^^^

I cried when you told him off for phoning an hour late.

edit:
Princess Benitta Donko Mohammed will be calling for Emma Rhoids. I'm trying to get a time from her but if she phones out of the blue:

All I have done so far is play dumb. I've made a big deal out of her name and keep asking dumb things like, does she live in a castle, did she know Princess Di, does she wear a crown, etc. You might be interested to know that this seems to really annoy her.
She's running a money transfer scam and I keep screwing up all the early details so she wants to phone to clarify things. Play it as you like and I'll pick it up from there.
She will ask for photos, I will probably supply those and any other documents that she requires.

Thanks.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
The flu is upon me..

Brandy!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DoloresOnTheDottedLine
here is your ever so stupid lad, now he has told nosey ole me too much and he should keep his names straight or I may blackmail you Wink
http://media.putfile.com/elizabeth-eliza

@Slightlyoutofit
Don't know if you have noticed but I am not very nice to Beyatch's when they phone..don't think I have one on audio yet tho? cannot rember anymore

Donato
cant deal with that stuff anymore, just abit of rum works for me Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Knock yourself out with her VPM. If you want to kick her ass, be my guest.

I can always say that you are my psycho flat-mate. Shocked
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAAAAAHAHAHA! Thank you so much! You're the best! Which one of you hung up at the end there?

Feel free to go through with your plan to deny ever talking to him if he calls again. That would be great after all this trouble. Laughing

Get better from your flu soon!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whooo I never ever hang up on them...I would not want to seem rude Wink This one time (in band camp) Me laddo forget to hang the phone up after he slammed it down..should have taught him a lesson...I think it was a couple hours before it went offline..me thinks home phone maybe...i always set it down nicely and only when I hear the dial tone do I click it off Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Laughing Oooooh, I bet THAT call cost him a bit!

Well then I can slap him for hanging up on you just as you were saying I was in my office so that you could transfer him over to me, too!

When I do get around to writing him, it's going to be an awfully fun email! Twisted Evil (I'm intentionally taking my time at this point, since he doesn't seem to mind! Wink )

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VPM.
My ladette is claiming that she rang but couldn't get an answer. Personally, I reckon she's full of it, so I gave her a slap for good measure and told her to give me a time and to try again.
Just in case, could you check to see if there was a missed call? She wants me to call her at 225 0820 xxx so I would assume that any unanswered call would have a similar area code.

Either way, if she does get through, I would now ask that you treat her like something that you trod in.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightlyoutofit
Oh..thats the F'in Beyatch thats been 2 bell'in me all yesterday!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Slap her sillier than she already is! That same number tried at least 10 times and let it ring 2x then hangup...Like that would make me call her back..Tell her that you have phone records and show that it is her playing on the phone and You REALLY are mad now because you are far to busy to be dealing with children that cannot operate a phone Wink

SLAP SLAP SLAP

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6pm GMT tonight VPM.
Is that OK with you?

I've told her it will be me answering, but I'll probably get called away to an urgent business meeting before I can answer it.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just listened to Sam's interview, you forgot to ask him what makes the banging noise in a central heating system. He may have had better luck with that one. I didn't get some of the answers and I was a computer techie..
Spiffingly good work. Very Happy

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get most of the answers either..but I thought maybe it would make him think he was doing ok..and when I started making crap up he still gave the same nonsense...you could hear him and his mates in the background..must have been googling thier esay answers..which when I started asking more detailed questions he 'lost' the connection then called back when he had looked up what he though I wanted to hear...that really was a fun one though..may have to do that on a regular basis Twisted Evil

Slightlyoutofit 6pm will be ok..I prefer eariler if poss. But she best be ready to try hard NOT to piss me off
Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic