SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wrestling lad is starting to get annoyed...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the past 2 weeks, my lad has been finding me Wrestlers to compete in my promotion, the . I have told him that I need 3 new Wrestlers for my "WrestlingMania" PPV at the end of March, in exchange that I pay him �36'000.

So, like a good lad, he has went out, found 3 wrestlers, let them stay at his house and even trained them in some wrestling moves, but the cracks are starting to show as he waits for me to arrange his payment, and considering this started out as a dead relative scam, I think I can safely say that he's waaaaaayyyy off script..

Quote:

Dear Mr Frederick

Yes the training is going on fine, but I can�t handle it. how soon are taking these wrestlers,cause I can�t continue feeding, housing and taking care of there need just likethat, I am not rich you know! I believe I have done my part!
Laughing

There shall be photos soon, but in the meantime, wou can check my Wrestling Associations website to see if the IOBWA is coming to a town near you soon!

www.iobwa.talkspot.com

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the site Laughing

thats one busy tour schedule, may i suggest a discount for OAPs, students and the unemployed, �3.50 is a bit steep Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great site.
You should have a guestbook on there so we can all go and sign it and leave comments about how great IOB Wrestling is. Razz

You could select which guests remarks and emails you would like to post on it. A few commending the matches would be great and you could also have one or two people mentioning the impending arrival of your African chums.

And who knows who else will read it?
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amen to Slightly ^^^ I would love to post a comment about the fun I had at the last match!
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slayerfaith..

Great idea! I'll do that later this afternoon and let you know when its ready Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chilly McFreeze? Great reference.

Any chance my old friend "The Lion Man" could be booked on the show?

http://media.putfile.com/TALENTS046

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

message board added. Knock yourselves out!

Mortar x12
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice site. I've posted to your BBS. Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job! Can't wait to see the team assembled in all its glory!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message posted.

Can I be assured that no scammers will have access to the e-mail address I left there? Wink
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent modality gaz...

"Lads Get Ready To Ruuuummmmmblllllle!"

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd hate to get unsolicited mail from that site. I hope it's secure. Wink

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that was a terrible idea. I'll keep my mouth shut next time.
Damn. Who made me sign up to that site and leave a comment? Laughing

edit:
Just one thing. Is there a way that you can change the posting times and dates. Not that your average lad has much brains but a hundred people leaving comments between 5 and 6pm on a Wednesday might look a bit fishy.

And maybe put up an admin thread saying that the Board has just opened?
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice site!

It would be neat if you can get your lad in a westling costume and wear a Luchador mask. Laughing Some sample vids and pictures would be nice.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm disappointed you didn't add Killer Karl Kox, he was my favourite! That brain buster, or was that scam baiter?
nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nice job! Can't wait to see the team assembled in all its glory!

like old greeks at the Olympiad in ancient times!
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I love the advertisement... "MISS IT... AND IT MEANS YOU'RE PROBABLY A FAG!"

Actually, though, my character Sibe IS gay and would still prefer not to miss it (he likes the men rolling around with each other), but he disguises that under requests for additional violence involving metal folding chairs. Wink

Sibe will try to be a regular poster, even though I personally know jack ship about wrestling. Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is starting to get very annoyed...Im asking him to learn increasingly difficult (and very dangerous) moves..when he said he couldnt do powerbombs and piledrivers, my character got very annoyed and delivered a good slap...seems to have touched a nerve...

Quote:
Mr. Frederick.
Sir with all due respect I think the whole situation is getting embarrassing to my person.
What business are we into� Mr. Usman Bello Contact me to assist find three young able and fit men willing to get in wrestling sport and I think I have done that, You idea of making me a trainer of which I lack the professional knowledge is unacceptable Laughing besides you said , and I quote � so I suggest you stop being so bloody lazy, and do what I am paying you for|� . Mr Frederick, I am not a lizy type, not because I told you the reality of position ( not a trainer) didn�t make me a lizy person, besides you have not given me a penny for this business, so why are you making such a rubbish statement.
Regards,

P.S- cheers for the notes on the comment board everyone!

Mortar x12
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My 10 year old boy has a few WWF outfits. I would me more than happy to send them to him (they may be a bit on the small size but hey)
A six foot black man in a 7/8 year olds hulk hogen outfit would be a giggle.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had to complain on your web site, no sold out dates being shown.... You need new talent, any coming along?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy might be a scammer, but he's probably the least scummy guy ever involved in the wrestling business! The event poster is fantastic, just keep telling the lad how the evil World Wide Wrestling Federation is trying to kick you off Pay Per View but you will have the money. Or at least tell him that he can just stop feeding the wrestlers because you need them in a lighter weight class. I'm sure a scammer would have no qualms not feeding some people who don't exist.
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Great site.
You should have a guestbook on there so we can all go and sign it and leave comments about how great IOB Wrestling is. Razz

And also not forgetting to post our baiting addy's Twisted Evil

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
holeyhell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message posted. My housemate's going to enjoy IOB too!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic