SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice from Judge Judy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KatieBuckeye
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The real one, I mean.

Did anybody watch her show today? One of the lawsuits involved Lady A suing Lady B for money lost in a scam. Essentially, Lady B put in ad on Craig's List for an apartment she was renting. "Lady" C responded saying she was an international model and needed a place in her town. Lady B agrees to rent to her. Lady C then sends her a money order for over $2,000 more than the agreed upon amount she owed. Lady B didn't have a checking account, so she asked her friend, Lady A, to deposit the money order and send the money to Lady C via Western Union. Well, who would have thought it? The money order was bogus and Lady A was out the money. So, she sues Lady B for the amount she was out, since she was only doing her a favor.

At one point, they showed the West Union receipt and it will suprise nobody here to know it went to Lagos, Nigeria. Judge Judy was her usual acerbic self and reamed both ladies for being so stupid. The best part was at the end of the case, Judge Judy said, "There are 10 million people watching this show, so listen to me carefully. NEVER send money to Nigeria.

I heart Judge Judy.

To tell you the truth i doubt if you are the one who sent this message,what is related to me and
homosexual, you made me weak. - Mirian Zafar
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's my idol too.

Did you see the one where a lottery victim obtained her 'processing fee' with a bad cheque at her local grocery store where she had a cheque cashing facility (Lord knows why) and the store owner sued her for stiffing him out of $2K. She admitted to JJ that she was suspicious about the letter she received telling her about her lucky win - it was full of the usual lad spelin un gramur mystake - but went ahead anyway thus proving she knew it was a scam.

"Judgment for the Plaintiff in the amount of $2000. That's all"

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@KatieBuckeye
Yeah! I caught that one today.. As soon as I heard the opening statements I thought "Here we go 419er."

It's a shame people like the defendent get caught in these things she was obviously in financial trouble at the time and thought she had found a way out..It's often desperate people that fall prey to these scams.. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i liked judy when she was on in the uk.

its quite odd having a program with comon sense as the theme.
double plusgood !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
fuzzy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She still is. I watch her on Living TV when I get home from work. I think it starts about 5.30.

Judy and a cup of tea is my balance after a bad day.
spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked the Judge Judy Soundboard

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/judgejudy.html

I think it should be updated with the JJ Nigeria Warning Laughing

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am curious as to who won that case? A or B?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"A" won it but Judge Judy pointed out that they were both stupid for getting involved..
Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ANY CHANCE ON MAKING THAT VIDEO AVAILIBLE FOR US TO WATCH... WELL ECUADOR DOESN�T HAVE JUDGE JUDY, i USED TO WATCH IT IN NEW ZEALAND!!

CHEERS

@SPOT... WOULDN�T IT BE GREAT TO DO A RECORDING WITH THIS LYNK... I�LL TRY PLAY WITH A LAD...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic