SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Average weekly earnings start at $1000 to $3000 home typing?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came into my school mailbox (non-baiter), MANY TIMES. I replied using my baiter account. Is it a scam? I'm not participating either way, just wondering. $52k/yr sounds high for a PT job?

REPLY:

Quote:
Dear Friend,
I received an email from you where you express your willingness to participate in our Home Typist Program and earn some extra money.
Please, visit our website http://www.vegasresearch.com/ to get more info about us.
If you have any further questions please, do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Sincerely,

David Weller
http://www.vegasresearch.com

ORIGINAL SPAM E-MAIL:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Sieve: cmu-sieve 2.0
X-URI-Envelope-From: [email protected]
X-URI-CLIENT: 212.7.220.235
Received: from dmtelecom.net (dmtelecom.net [212.7.220.235] (may be forged))
by nick.uri.edu (8.13.7/8.13.6) with SMTP id l1IGEKow020140
for <xxxxx>; Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:14:35 -0500
Received: (qmail 19351 invoked by uid 0); 19 Feb 2007 00:43:20 -0000
Date: 19 Feb 2007 00:43:20 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: xxxxxxx
Subject: Part-Time Job Opportunity
X-Greylist: IP, sender and recipient auto-whitelisted, not delayed by milter-greylist-2.0.2 (nick.uri.edu [131.128.1.81]); Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:14:36 -0500 (EST)

Quote:
Dear Student,

We offer the opportunity for home workers, nationwide to perform entry level assignments. Our company is committed to providing quality, professional services to our clients.

We seek honest, self - motivated people with a desire to work in the home typing and data entry field area. The preferred applicants should be at least 18 years old. No experience is needed. Average weekly earnings start at $1000 to $3000 in the first couple weeks and increases as you continue to work with our agency.

You will be instructed to process the information by selecting and entering it online. The job does not involve taking surveys or anything like that.

Requirements:

-Basic computer and typing skills

-Ability to spell and print neatly

-Ability to follow instructions

-Computer with Internet access

-Valid email address

-Basic Internet knowledge

You will not have to devote full time hours. These assignments can be done on your time. They may be done in Internet cafes or where ever you can get Internet access.

If you are interested in making money using your computer at home or at school just reply to my email!

Best Regards,

David Weller

[email protected]

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aye it's a scam.

You will pay an upfront 'processing fee' then be directed to a website to help you make the money which will be instructions on how to run the scam yourself...or variations thereof.

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Wibble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, i employ data entry clerks on minimum wage.

So, i'll pass this onto them and maybe they will all change jobs '-)

No doubt they will want an upfront registration fee.

I really hate these people. They prey on those who actually want to work and can't afford to loose the money.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic