SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad helping me set up Apache helicopter squadron !!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be fun. The basic concept is that I am intending to defraud a retired colleague and ex-Apache combat pilot into spending money to set up an imaginary squadron out in West Africa, and I need a Lad to help me.

Quote:
I think this is a good deal,I would stand in as a member of the here in west africa and get a couple of people involved so that he would believe that we are in the right part.
Tell what are his requirements to set up a small fleet over here.Anyway just tell him that you have found a crew down here and all we are waiting for is the some money to set up the fleet or base. Hope to here from you soon

I didn't think any lad would fall for this - but there's always one. Originally I intended to try and get him to go on safari to a military base to get some photos by a military helicopter, but who knows. I think we should play dress up first - and he wants to get pals involved - yes please do.

There's a form he must complete to qualify as an airman first. I am irritated he didn't call me Captain like he did in his last e-mail - a slap for insubrdination methinks. - he he he he he he

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, like you said, they need to play dress up. So ask the mugu to provide some photos of the combat unit.
the banner has to be displayed very clearly Laughing Laughing
After the photos comes the forms and detail of the type of arms they will need from your second character ( the arm weapon supplier) Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Down the line I will need a kind American baiter with a phone to stand in as the 'mark'. It should be a fun part to play - a 'gung ho' blustering fool but that character will be the one to get the big pay off.

First I need to massage the lad for a while and get him to fall in love with his new role. I think he's half way there already.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn it - I've been running a retired Marine Corps Captain (who used to pilot AH-1 Cobra gunships) on several baits.

I couldn't be the blustering gung-ho mark but if you need a technical advisor on unit structure, preferred weapons, and the like, is your man. PM me if this would be OK.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Originally I intended to try and get him to go on safari to a military base to get some photos by a military helicopter

You should be aware that in some countries, just taking photos of anything military is liable to get you arrested Twisted Evil

get your baiting forms here
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I intended to try and get him to go on safari to a military base to get some photos by a military helicopter

That has to happen Very Happy, but how about getting them to go a step further, and do a night time raid on a small quiet airfield where there is a helicopter, tell them to paint it black and spray paint the words on it Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you mean ' SP? Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wouldn't that be damaging some innocent guy's private property?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, you are correct, it totally slipped my mind that someone would actually own the helicopter, so don't get them to do that Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wouldn't that be damaging some innocent guy's private property

government property yes, not exactly an innocent third party in my eyes as their 'crackdowns' on lads prove.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Frank, I think he would receive a lot of incoming before he ever got close to repainting a military helicopter - but I will be covered on that, as I expect him to complete forms to enroll as an airman with potential for promotion, which will state his willingless to undertake hazardous mission and lay down his life for his squadron. I started a form that was a bit too way over the top - so I'll calm it down a little, as I detect possibilities.

As I kinda strong armed him into this, I now need to wrap him up in the fairy tale and engage his love for adventure and dressing up. I will try to get HIM to choose a base for this new squadron in Northern Nigeria where such a thing could feasibly (?) happen - so HE has set up the basic foundation for an eventual safari.

Now a question - clearly I will want the 'mark' to fly in to Northern Nigeria to be met by his new aircrew(s) but as an added incentive I wondered if I could use the fact that he would Moneygram himself some money out there ahead to pick up - and I suggest to them that they make up some fake documents to pick it up instead of him. The more incentive I can give them to go the better.

What are the chances they would trust a lad friend to do that collection for them ? which I don't want to happen, I want them to go themselves of course. I suspect they wouldn't. What do you think ?

yastreb - I don't think I need to get too technical for this lad. Indeed it could put him off. I think a two page form asking questions like "Do heights make you dizzy ?" will be tough enough.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought - maybe I shouldn't tell them to do something I know is illegal - I can either say money is sent there and leave their own crooked brains to lead them astray - or even say the money is sent there for them.

That way I remain angelic Shocked

Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be great if you can convince lad to set up group of militant. That way you can send group of lads on a safari to wait for nonexist helicopters. Imagine the heat lad would get for this one.

May we all can get together and claim we're pilots trying to start militant or mercenary group. Then we can all bring our lads together and send them on a safari Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But isn't the point of the whole helicopter squadron to rescue that group of evangelical pastors and sisters that are being secretly held hostage by some Al Quaeda-related terrorists Twisted Evil ? You are going to need a lot of lads to pull it off, so your lad may need to start recruiting more heavily.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steady on - this only works because they believe we are entering into a joint scam on another victim with the helicoptors only being real to the 'mark' - me again.

During this bait no real Apache combat helicopters will be used, harmed or flown - unless one of my lads gets carried away.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well somebody has to have a shit load of money for the mugus to go on a safari. This will make the bait moe credible.
Keep all the paper work short and sweet. Your main objective is togather a lot of mugus for a joint venture Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
wj_737_200
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be surprised if the Ladgerian government even had Apache choppers.

It looks like the Canadian military already has a few lads:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/wj_737_200/colesgunship.jpg

Changed to a link to avoid blowout- friday3
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops nearly dropped the ball.

My excuse is that I have too many baits going. I just checked his header and it resolves to Kenya - now that's a surprise. In that case travelling north will be even more fun for him - the Ethiopia and Somali borders should be interesting. I only wish I could join him.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wj_737_200 wrote:
I'd be surprised if the Ladgerian government even had Apache choppers.

It looks like the Canadian military already has a few lads:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/wj_737_200/colesgunship.jpg

Changed to a link to avoid blowout- friday3

I think that's the tail of a Sea King, not an Apache, but hey, it's still a military helicopter I guess...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic