SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He just doesn't get it either... (warning; bad language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got another Lad who's sticking around no matter what I call him.

As I baited from the Philippines from March to July of 2006 (with some gaps). It ended when Eliza was arrested in London on her way to Amsterdam and lost her money, boyfriend, career, and house. The Lad replied by offering her some financing, but nothing came of it - until he got in touch again in January '07 with this:

Quote:
How are you today? Happy New Year to your family will like to hear from you very urgent so that I will inform you what is going on from my side because there is good news from my side.
I will wait to hear from you very urgent.

Quote:
Happy New Year, It has been a very fast hard Holiday season for me and I have been up and down with this entire emotion try to see that we complete this deal. And I found out that I can not tell the Sun to stop shining or the rain not to rain for such is not in my command and maybe that is a good thing. I have tried all can to see that we get this done but I still need your assistance. This is time for Joy, prosperity and total laughter this 2007, this is the time we will be able to take next breath you are truly blessed. Let me know if you are prepare for the finalization of this transaction so that we can proceed and have this fund transfer as quickly as possible by confirmation of this email and your quick response.
God Be With You and Yours

Over the next few weeks he tried to get Eliza to go to Dubai and hand over a fee:

Quote:
well i have make de arangement with the diplomatic agent which is going to deliver to you in dubai and he said that we have to pay him the clearance fee which is 15000 pounds GPD at the point of arival so that he will deliver to you without fuder delay,please tell me when you are living to dubai to go and clear it .

Eliza wasn't happy:

Quote:
Tell him from me: get *.

He kept trying to get Eliza to Dubai - including selling his house (for a miserable �5000) - and finally she snapped:

Quote:
Don't bull*me any more. I know what this is about. I've been * stupid.
It's drugs, isn't it? Why else would that diplomat * want so much for a * box? Well, get this. I AM NOT YOUR * MULE, YOU LITTLE *.
I'm out of this. You can get *.

He tried to calm her down:

Quote:
please my dear help me in this issuer cos i have no other person to help me and i dont want to loose this money please tell me how much you can put please and the day you will be going to dubai cos i want to give your email id to the office in dubai to contact you on your email adreess to know the day you will arive in dubai....

Didn't work:

Quote:
Listen scumbag, do you really expect me to be your patsy? I don't want to end up like Schapelle Corby, rotting in some Arab jail, after your drugrunner friend passes me a load of smack. I don't do drugs, you * maggot; I don't take ice or E, I don't shoot up and I don't smoke grass.
If I could I'd get some biker heavies to shove a * tent-pole up your fat faggoty * and burn you alive. You nearly ruined my life, and now you want a chance to do it again. You won't get the chance. Get *, you and that so-called diplomat. Get * and die.

Well, he didn't like that:

Quote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH THE WAY YOU SAID I SHOULD DIE BUT MIND YOU IAM NOT A DRUG DELAR NOR GRASS DELAR PLS IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME AND STOP TELLING ME TO GO AND DIE PLS I HAVE NOT OFFEND YOU IN ANYWAY.
THANKS

He still thanked me though... Surprised

Quote:
Don't you remember? You just about destroyed my life and then you try and do it all over again and then you have the * nerve to say "I HAVE NOT OFFEND YOU"?
You don't give a * about anyone but yourself, you don't give a * for anything but money. Now listen to me; I AM NOT YOUR CASH COW AND I AM NOT YOUR DRUG MULE.
You know how I want you to die - I JUST HOPE IT'S SOON.

Then today, this:

Quote:
i hope fine please iam sorry if i offend you anyway please help me out in this issure cos i have put all my trust in you and i can do without you nplease just help me as you have bring out your self to help me , please let me know your arangement on how to travel to dubai please cos is urgent now

I don't know whether to keep on slapping or give way a little...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
I don't know whether to keep on slapping or give way a little...

Don't be too hard on yourself. You can do both at the same time.
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him till he bleads
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you could meet him somewhere that doesn't have such strick drug laws?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic