SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

Excellent work SP. Looking forward to the final product.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy has replied to my question asking how long the video/costumes etc will take to produce, he tells me the video will be sent on Feb 20th, can't wait jump_4_joy, he wasn't very chatty this time was he, maybe my email all about 419 was on his mind Very Happy:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I thank you very much for your patience with us and your understanding.

We will, by the special grace of God, send the tape in 13 days time... Precisely on the 20th of this month(february, 2007). We are making sure that we give the best of our ability in the productions.

We are also going to send the names, addresses, dates of birth, passport photographs of the participants before the above date. I thank you once again.

May the good Lord continue to guard and guide you.

AMEN.

Yours sincerely,

xxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

20th Feb ? We can't wait that long Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It better be good to have to wait that long!! African Biker.... cant wait!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The word "brilliant" doesn't even begin to describe this superlative bait. Your 419 email was particularly inspired. I can't wait for the video!

bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you send a copy of the video to the real village people, they'll probably laugh just as much as everyone else following this fantastic piece of humour! Laughing
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They might sue!!! Laughing

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been no emails since February 7th and I have not mailed him since then either, I hope he hasn't changed his mind, most likely, he is very busy making costumes and rehearsing songs Very Happy, anyway, I dropped him a line to see how he is getting on, I also wanted to see if I can get him to upload the video to his computer, and send it to me via a file sharing website, it will be a lot easier that way, but if he can't get it on his computer, I have had a couple of offers of help to get it online:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email, I have not had a chance to reply to you until now, I have been quite busy, please accept my apologies.

I was at the home of the music producer for dinner yesterday, it was just an informal affair, we had a lovely evening. During dinner, I gave him the latest update that you told me about, stating that the video will be ready on February 20th, and he has given me some information to pass on to you.

He says that, due to time constraints, and the fact that he has to travel to the UK to do some

As a result of this, he would like you to upload the completed video to your computer, and then upload it online via a file sharing website, that way, he can access it and download it instantly as soon as you have uploaded it, he is going to send me an email with screenshot images giving full instructions on using the file sharing website to upload it to, and I will pass those on to you as soon as I receive them, all you will need to do is upload the video on to your computer.

How are the rehearsals and the costume making coming along, I trust that everything is going smoothly with the preparations? I am very confident that you will do a fantastic all round job, I have spoken to many people here about you, and trust me when I say that I speak very highly of you, they are all eager to hear your music, and in addition to that, I hope that once you have recorded the song in the US, that you would do me the great honour of performing live at one of our White House functions?

xxxxx, I have had an idea which will be of great benefit to you and to needy people, if it's alright with you, I would like to take the very first Y.M.C.A song CD that is produced, and have every member of your group sign it, I will also sign it, as will the producers and everyone else involved, we can then auction that CD to the highest bidder on eBay, with all the money raised from the auction going to African charities, you can choose which charities will benefit from the money, I think that would be a mighty fine thing to do, would that be agreeable with you?

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting a bit worried about not hearing from him for so long, not overly worried, though, as he has had periods of 8 days (twice) and 7 days in between replying, it's now 9 days since his last email, so I sent him a short email for an update:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

I have not heard from you for quite some time now, have you received the emails I sent to you and are you alright?

It's not like you to be this quiet, I know you are busy with rehearsals etc, but it would be nice to have an update so that I know you are well and have not come down with some kind of illness.

I sent you one email explaining that the producer will be visiting the UK, and I sent another email which included screenshots and full details on how and where to upload the video for the producer, did you receive those emails?

God bless you, God bless America and Africa.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...Excellency Mr. Green LOL_sign

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12 days on from his last email and he has replied jump_4_joy jump_4_joy, phewwwww, he's been busy rehearsing, I love this email, he has got the singing down on CD ready to send, but no full picture video yet, apart from clips of the rehearsals, hmmm, think I will get him to send this lot for now, and then send the full video when it's finished:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I will have to apologise for the lateness of this mail. We have been very busy with the rehearsals and the recording of the YMCA song... we now have the singing on CD! And, Sir, it is a real piece of music to listen to.

We are now ready to present it. We also have the passport photographs ready with the clips of the vidoe of the rehearsals. How do we get all these across to you?

We are, however, having a little problem. You instructed that we should upload the music into my computer. Unfortunately, I don't have a computer. I normally use a public computer in sending and replying mails. So, I think the best way for me to send the requirements and the music to you is through courier.

Most importantly, you mentioned in your last mail to me that you sent a mail before this last one which included screenshots and full details on how and where to upload the video for the producer and asked if I recieved it. I didn't get it. I am also worried about that.

However, we are very excited with the wonderful suggestion you gave about the auctioning of the CD to the highest bidder on eBay, with all the money raised from the auction going to African charities! This is very wonderful of you! So, I, of all poeple will have to be someone who would be giving a helping hand to the less priviledged! I really look forward to such a wonderful thing. I really appreciate such a suggestion.

Your Excellency, we are taking a lot of caution in our preparations. These blessings that are coming to us through you is really overwhelming.... Imagine my friends and I preforming in the White house in the presence of the strongest man on the planet and his right men... Well, I will only thank the Lord God for His goodness to mankind and for creating such a person like you. (no, the good lord has created a monster Laughing) We will always try our best to make sure that all that we do will be a show of hard work, showcasing talent, culture and entertainment. As I told you above we have finished the recording of our voices but we have not done the video. Should we go ahead and do it or should we send only the clips from the rehearsals that we recorded with a friends ,videoing manchine?

The Lord God will continue to bless and keep you. You even have the time to ask about my health. I am very ,much okay. I am only busy doing the assignment you gave me to do. May the Almighty God give his wonderful graces to lead the great people he placed under your care. Amen.

Till I hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ixxxx Mxxxx.

pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one for the record books! I just hope Homeland Security doesn't get hold of this or they might want royalties from the finished product! Couldn't have that happen since it will obviously be in big demand on eBay! What I'd REALLY like to see is a whole bunch of world leaders get together to perform YMCA. Now there's a thought! (And I won't say ANY more about that because I don't want to steer this in the wrong direction.

I can't wait to see the clips and hear some of the music. I'm sure it'll be a masterpiece. Are you going to try to get what you can now, before the finished product is ready?

Again, great job!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir, you are a master of the art, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellency, I see they are looking forward to:
Quote:
preforming in the White house in the presence of the strongest man on the planet and his right men..

Have they got you mixed up with Arnie, the Governator?

[ot] When I was in LA, I saw a t-shirt, with a picture of Arnie, saying 'My Governor can kick your Governor's ass!' Laughing [/ot]

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this comes off I think it will better shiver's dead parrot sketch.
(might be worth a poll) Wink

Good on ya, keep it up Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pug wrote:
Are you going to try to get what you can now, before the finished product is ready?

Yes, I want the CD disc and the video clips sent as soon as possible via courier, hopefully, he will have a full video in Y.M.C.A costumes for me at a later date, but this stuff will do for now, gotta get something from him at this stage in case it goes tits up at any time, it will be nice to see the rehearsals even without costumes Very Happy, I have sent him this email:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

It sure is wonderful to hear from you again, I was very concerned about you after not hearing from you for so long, I even prayed for your good health in case you had fallen ill!

Well, from the contents of your email, it looks like you have been working very hard on the song, and that explains your not emailing me for some time, you are showing a lot of dedication to this task, I am extremely proud of you and all that you are doing, it's people like you that make a difference to this world!

Can you confirm what you have done so far, if I am reading it correctly, you have a voices only recording of the Y.M.C.A song on a CD disc, and you have some film of the Y.M.C.A rehearsals on a video cassette, is that correct? Are you wearing the Y.M.C.A costumes that you made on the rehearsals video?

I do know the producer would like to see video footage of you performing the "completed" Y.M.C.A song on video, apparently, it is important for him to see you all in your new costumes whilst singing the full version of the song, he also has asked if you would all be ready to travel to the US at the end of March for the recording of the song?

In the meantime, as I told you in a previous email, the producer is currently working on some music tracks in Manchester in the UK, he has asked that, for now, can you send the CD disc and the video of the rehearsals to him in the UK so he can urgently view/listen to them, if he can do that whilst he's in the UK, it will save him a lot of time when he gets back to the US, as he has to get pre-production set up, and he will not be back in the US until the end of February at the very earliest, or possibly early March, and with time being of the essence, he needs to see and hear you before he returns here, so please send the CD and video via courier to the UK as soon as possible, the address to send them to is at the bottom of this email.

With regards to the email with the screenshots that I thought I had sent to you, it seems that instead of sending it to you, I clicked the save draft button instead of the send email button, so there is nothing to worry about, it wasn't lost, I accidentally didn't send it, not that it matters now, because as you have said, you don't have a personal computer to upload the CD or video to to.

Here is the address to send the items via courier to in Manchester:

<address snipped>

When you have sent the package, please send me the tracking number so that I can pass it directly to the producer, it is very important that he knows the time of the estimated time of delivery etc, just in case he is out somewhere, he can have someone wait in for the delivery, rather than it being returned.

With regards to the passport photos and details of all those travelling to the US, you can send the passport photos by scanning them and sending them to me via email, I will print them off on photographic paper at this end and get your presidential passes made up as soon as possible.

xxxxx, please try to keep me updated more regularly, it becomes difficult if I don't hear from you for long periods of time, but at the same time, I know you are very busy preparing things and do not have access to a computer at home, keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

I have also sent 6 emails to all members of the real Village People, they might reply, they might not, but it does say on their site that it is guaranteed that they will receive each email that is sent to them, although you may not get a reply, thought it would be good tomlet them know about it anyway Very Happy:

Quote:
Hi to all members of the Village People.

I thought this might interest you, it concerns a .

I'm a scambaiter, I bait internet fraudsters and I'm a member of the largest scambaiting forum on the internet, it's called 419eater and is based at:

http://www.419eater.com

I came across a known scammer, who had sent one of his scam emails to myself and numerous other people, one of the people he sent it to was, President Gxxxxx Bxxx, sounds crazy doesn't it, but that's exactly what he did, as a scambaiter, I thought this was too good an opportunity to miss, so I replied to the scammer, pretending to be Gxxxxx Bxxx, you can read the scambait story so far, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99584

I have baited him in to performing the Y.M.C.A song, he is under the impression that Gxxxxx Bxxx is taking him to the US to be a big music star, and my fictional music producer, Lxxxxx Vxxxxxxxx, will be producing their records in the US. He has got a lot of people involved in making costumes similar to those that you all wear, I asked how many people he had got involved, he replied:

END QUOTE

As you can imagine, this is costing the scammer a fair bit of money, but more importantly, it wastes a lot of their time, and as a scambaiter, that's what we do, we usually pretend to be their victims, and then play mind games with them, with the sole purpose of wasting their time, money and resources, whilst they are being baited by us, they have less time and money to scam a real victim!

The scammer has recorded himself and the other 39 people in his choir performing the Y.M.C.A song, he is doing 2 different versions, an African version using traditional African instruments, and a normal US band version, he is sending me the vocal CD disc via courier, along with some video clips of the rehearsals, he will hopefully be sending me a full video of the performance at a later date where they should all be dressed like the Village people, can't wait to receive those and upload them on YouTube Smile, once it is all uploaded, I will send you the link for you to watch it on YouTube.

It's great to see you guys still performing all these years later, I was only a kid when you made Y.M.C.A, keep up the good work.

Regards,

Scam Patroller.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:

FYI...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6356551.stm
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, I knew about that, he went in to rehab the day after I sent him the email with the text you quoted, I was going to mention to him that Robbie had been admitted, but that the producer doesn't need Robbie there to mix the music, so it wont be a problem if he does mention it Wink

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must say a big thank you to Shiver for letting me use his safe address to have the items sent to, and for offering to convert the video to something viewable online, top man! Although he did try to sabotage me by giving the wrong postcode Laughing, so I mailed the lad again correcting the post code, he has given me further clarification about what's on the CD and video, and says that before he sends it, he will record the full song on video with most, if not all of them wearing the costumes, some costumes are still being made Laughing:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I got all the emails you sent including the corrected postcode address. I have taken note of that vital correction.

You wanted me to confirm the extent of the work we have done... Yes, we have the recording of the voices of the song Y.M.C.A on CD disc, and clips of the rehearsals on a video cassette. However, we were not wearing the custumes. But, before sending the items, we will be having a crucial rehearsal where we would wear the custumes... if not all of them for this rehearsals, at least, most of them will be worn. We would try our very best to wear all if logistics would allow us to finish the unfinished ones. We are still having the camera of our friend.

Since the Producer has proposed the end of march as the time he would be ready for us, we will be working towards that time. We have to make sure we tie all the loose ends here and give him the things he want to enable him do a wonderful job. God bless him! By the time I send the CD disc and the video clips to him, I will send you the tracking numbers as you requested.

I will try my very best to keep you always informed of all the goings on. As for the passport photos, etc., we shall do as you directed as soon as possible.

May the Good Lord continue to give us good health of mind and body to do the works he has asssigned to us all; and the strength to carry on. Showers of blessing will continue to shower on you. Remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

Ixxxx Mxxxx.

sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy will be killed (maybe literally) when he and the others find out they have been baited..lol hopefully he will learn a lesson after this.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ol hopefully he will learn a lesson after

well...if they really kill him, then he is very unlikely to do it again Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
Quote:
ol hopefully he will learn a lesson after

well...if they really kill him, then he is very unlikely to do it again Wink

haha true Smile well he would most likely be seroiusly beaten. welcome aboard by the way
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Excellency

I don't know if it will help, but here's a photo of Bush dancing with Ricky Martin:

This of course shows that Mr. Bush is a fine patron of the arts. Maybe you could tell him that you can't wait until you see the finished product, and you'd love to have the group come to the White House so you could perform with them.

(p.s. - to the best of my knowledge that really is an actual photo of the two of them performing together)

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's from his inaugaration

and here's another...
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see this video! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic