SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is not happy with secure transfer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:
I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES THIS MIGHT COST YOU TO HAVE TO WITHDRAW THE PAYMENT.

I EXPECT THAT AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT I EXPECT TO RECIEVE THE MTCN FROM.

I HAVE HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION LIKE YOURS WHERE I WAS TOLD TO ENTER v3r1fys3c.COM WHICH IS A VERY LONG TASK AS I HAD TO SIT ON THE COMPUTER FOR HOURS TRYING TO RETRIEVE THE MTCN USED FOR PAYMENT .

I ADVICE YOU INSTRUCT THEM AT THE WESTERN UNION OUTLET TO GIVE YOU THE MTCN AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS.

I REPEAT YOU ARE TO SEND TO THIS LEGAL CHAMBER THE MTCN AND NOT TO REFER ME TO ANOTHER SITE TO RETRIEVE THE MTCN,THIS WILL ALSO BE A DELAY ON YOUR INHERITANCE TRANSFER.

I AWAIT THE MTCNS FROM YOU TOMORROW

Tel::+234-80-22xxxxx
(ESQ)
I legally rest my case.

Yours at attorney

(SAN)esq

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baldricks whiny unhappy lad wrote:
I legally rest my case.

I see that Perry Mason is alive and well Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest an 11 digit number. Also, I think those that use "esq" like to be called esqueer.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's used it before? Brilliant! That means he's clearly a serious businessman who won't have trouble using it again. It may take a long time, but it's a necessary process to ensure your money is safe, and since you learned about it, you won't send money any other way.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Demanding little bugger isn't he.

Slap him and then give him a whirl on Emma's WUSECURE

http://www.wusecure.com/n0t1fy.html

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Demanding little bugger isn't he.

Slap him and then give him a whirl on Emma's WUSECURE

Actually, all my lads seem to be like this...well, at first anyway Very Happy

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's quite simple - because he failed to complete the procedure he must now be on some terrorist list at the office.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

baldrick--

The lad said to you:

REPEAT YOU ARE TO SEND TO THIS LEGAL CHAMBER THE MTCN AND NOT TO REFER ME TO ANOTHER SITE TO RETRIEVE THE MTCN,THIS WILL ALSO BE A DELAY ON YOUR INHERITANCE TRANSFER.

I don't like The Lads giving me orders and telling me what I must/have-to do. And especially when it comes to me doing them a favor and maybe wiring them some green! You need to re-gain your control of the bait and assert your dominance in it. Get the lad to be 'apologetic', you can later turn it into 'apoplectic'. ..Their sense of urgency is never MY own. I have plants that need watering, a dog to be walked, new hats to purchase, clocks to be re-set, various minutae. You get the picture.

I'm never good with ultimatums-given-me in both worlds, but with the mugus I can reply back and screw up their world. I don't have to take any crap from them! And neither do you. Tell them your pet raccoon/hedgehog/wallaby got a yeast infection and then hepatitis....These bozos are still amazed that we Westerners actually spend more cash on food and med bills for pets we love in a month than they make in 6 months. And forget about the fact that we will actually spend money with a veterinarian for the health care of a pet. This is untenable to the lads. But be sure to remind them of it...

As is obvious, a little slap goes a long way and you need to slap Justice Duke Edet for his lack of civility and his 'chutzpah'.

The Hat is always thinking.

cheerz--jervis tetch---mad hatter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic