SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

another site like this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

others might be interested in scam.com if interested in other scams and other forum type discussion.... j
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another site, yes.
Like this, a world of "no".
JMHO

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That site only lists all types of scams and provides information. Like 419legal (if they still exist). We don't provide info on scams so much as we provide info on baiting and wasting the scammers time. In that process we have learned a great deal about the 419 side of things and some things about some of the other types of internet fraud. So I would say that site is an adjunct to our info here and provides more on other type of scams.

There are no sites like eater. Smile

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"

Last edited by DrWho on Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed not like this one.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy I agree this forum is the at the top of my list of forums. I do, however, find the one gentleman's closing thought ^ a little out of line.

Having phun with the scammers has been a hobby of mine since 2000. I've gotten 6 of their emails shut down in the past 2 days. And I have spent some time baiting them over the years.

Some here might also be interested in this site:

http://www.quatloos.com/brad-c/directory01.htm
Quatloos!: Brad Christensen Exhibit

I wish I had copies of all of the emails I've gotten over the years... Just recently I erased about 100 of them... stupid me, little did I know that I would find this site via clipmarks.

A young friend and I recently had a lot of phun screwing with this one clown via yahoo chat... too bad we didn't keep logs.... it took several weeks to draw this jerk out. We got him shut down after he sent us some emails...he approached us originally via the chat prog. But he got the address for me out of yahoo 360 member listings...

Anyway, lets have some phun boys and girls (no I"m not condescending, just joking) and mess with these dudes until they finally get the idea that the rest of the world isn't as stupid as they thind it is. They are the ones playing without a full deck (skull?).... j Twisted Evil
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lately... the word is think.... what can you expect from an old phart who doesn't preview his posts? Too much coffee and too many forum tabs open...so many pages, so little time.... j Embarassed
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Serious question........

Wouldn't it be easier to correctly spell "fun" with 3 letters as opposed to "phun" with 4 letters?

Or am I just being politically incorrect again?
The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the 4 letter version and the mispelling of fart is just an old habit...hope it doesn't bug you.... j Razz

p.s. I'll try to change... Wait! are you my ex-wife?
The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

could my spelling be any worse than the gal that sent me an email saying she had a 'divine aspiration' to write me?

I wrote her back and asked her is her vomit inhaling god really gave her a sign to write me... she quit writing and I had her shut down.... j Very Happy
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends on how old a "phart" you are? Nothing bugs me around here except Friday3.

If I were your ex-wife I would have been the best "lay" you would ever have had so you wouldn't have divorced me and I couldn't have been your "ex-wife".

Now, if that makes any damned sense I would say "Yep, you belong here and welcome to the Eater".
The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

make sense... thanks for your comments... i feel at home now...

she divorced me... since she was cheating and afraid i would mail her to nigeria... Laughing j
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TA, you have a PM
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the opening question, another vote for the unanimous no.

On the second issue of spelling, you will find that some of us, led by the wise and yet somewhat nefarious Kleindoofy, are spelling freaks who will kill you in your sleep if you spell something wrong. The scary part of that is not the actual deed, but as we stand over your bed with daggers raised over our heads and sing Kum Ba Yah. Especially disturbing because I have an awful singing voice and insist on harmonizing. That is your last thought before you enter the afterlife when you post with a flagrant misspelling. If you insist on using "1337" speak, then we will use spoons instead of daggers, then once we have drawn blood, we place you in a tank of piranhas that we just happened to bring along. Oh, and we have William Hung and Dustin Diamond help us sing.

I have consulted the council, and we have decided to spare your life this time, but let this post be a reminder, we will not tolerate bad spelling on purpose.

However, if English is not your first language, as is the case with a good few people here, we give you a pass. At that point, I figure that as long as you can write so I understand you, you're doing better than many Americans.

pony <---- hee hee
The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O.K. I'm game: what are the two acronyms ^?

2nd...i'm reasonable sure english is my primary lang. since i have a liberal arts degree...spanish is 2nd lang... unless you count drunk ravings of the past as a lang. too...

answer to an earlier query: i'm 57 and have no life, since i own a laptop...

anyway, fark, reddit, netscrape, clipmarks, digg and scam beckon... and 10 email accts.....

i'll be back for my knife and spoon torture a bit later.... j Very Happy
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess you are referring to me...PM=private message...see the top of this page marked "Messages"
The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed i feel soooo stupid.... ta is me and pm... well i got it... tnx j

geez it feels good to be called a noob... Laughing
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Alexander wrote:
Having phun with the scammers has been a hobby of mine since 2000.

Can we make you our new guru? MOD EDIT: Wink

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^shouldn't that be "ghuru"??? Wink
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome and here's another tip to avoid the wrath of KD and other spelling tragics, especially if English is your first language AND you have a liberal arts degree. Try using that key with the word 'Shift' on it for capital letters at the beginning of sentences, proper nouns, etc etc. The devil is in the detail dude Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Another site like this
Confused

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
The_Alexander
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why would i use the shift key... it's just an annoyance anyway... i could think of a lot of other things that could have been put there like a vodka dispenser or something like that... sure wish i wasn't doing the sober thing right now....

pray tell, what useful punishment will i get in addition to the knives and spoons? forks perhaps?

don: do you really look like that? you make me wish i was 30 years younger... or at least the pic does...

just finished reading b3ta and now freewarewiki just dropped into one of the boxes...

unfortunately, it is likely i'll be back soon if the spoons etc don't tickle too much... Razz j
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Alexander wrote:
I've gotten 6 of their emails shut down in the past 2 days.
Please don't do that. You could ruin a very good bait which might be leading to an arrest. It takes less effort for a lad to open a new account than it does for you to get one closed, and they tend to keep all the victim details in a word doc or similar, so you're wasting more of your baiting time than you are their scamming time.

The exceptions to this are if it hurts the lad financially, such as an MSN Personal Address (which they have to pay for), or a phone lad's address (which the lad has to spend time spamming all over the net, and shutting it down loses him all the victims who've seen it)

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Alexander wrote:
why would i use the shift key ...

This would be something called "respect for your fellow forum member." You're expecting others to read your keyboard ejaculations, so why not present the same in a manner that shows respect for the reader?

Laziness and sloppiness are not exactly viewed as virtues in intercourse with other members of a team. On the net that intercourse takes place in the form of writing.

Anybody with a high school diploma (US) or a few O-levels (UK) should be able to grasp the fundamentals of spelling, interpuctuation, and grammar. These are of great assistance in getting one's thoughts presented clearly in posts.

Correct spelling really isn't that difficult and is a common courtesy that should be extended to your readers.

u like c dude?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yer. as KD says. and a word of warning...please don't EVER EVER EVER use the frhase "Heads Up" either. Very Happy

[Edit] Oh yer, and the word "kinda" either.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic