SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone call the fashion police

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What the hell is that top??? It looks like her mother knitted it but made the neck way too big so knitted her a bra to match Shocked

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I had one just like that.

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what you're going on about. It looks great.........on my bedroom floor Very Happy

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's it???? One measly little picture? C'mon Wayne. You're better than that! Show us what she's really got! Wink

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That bra has got to go Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait's still in it's early stages. Here's another pic of her to keep you going though

Give it a bit until the "money shot" email. They usually lose about 2/3 of their clothes from that point on

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These pics are normal guys!

Russian & Ukrainian women will often wear sexy clothes. These clothes are sexy, but not even revealing.

I've not seen the letters, but she may be honest. Please be careful.
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't have posted about her if I wasn't 100% convinced she's a scammer. There's easy ways to tell if it's a scammer or someone genuine. The pics may be of a real lady that have been stolen, but the letters are definately coming from a scammer. And I still maintain my stand on that being a weird, if not ugly outfit Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Russians are foreign, if you haven't noticed. Just because her outfit doesn't comply with your culture doesn't mean she's a scammer. The outfit is fine, she looks pretty & if you've ever been to the FSU, you will have seen girls walking in the street wearing things liek that. Would you you stop & point at all of them?
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob wrote:
Just because her outfit doesn't comply with your culture doesn't mean she's a scammer.

Me wrote:
The pics may be of a real lady that have been stolen, but the letters are definately coming from a scammer.

The pictures themselves have nothing to do with my deciding it's a scammer. Read up here and you'll see how we spot the scammers from the real ladies. We don't bother with the pictures in the emails when we look for evidence, unless they're ones commonly used by scammers. We're going to have to agree to disagree over anything else.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got 6 years experience of chasing FSU dating scams.

This thing about her outfit smacks of racism. Can't you tell the difference between a "top" & a bra?

I think I'll leave you to it.
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This thing about her outfit smacks of racism.

Um yeah, sure. Do we even KNOW where the lady's from? Sure the guy running the scam's Russian, but at no time have I even mentioned where the lady in the pictures is from. Let me remind you yet again of this line

Quote:

The pics may be of a real lady that have been stolen

So explain how my commenting on an outfit someone's wearing without ever mentioning a race can even possibly be called racist. You're the one that decided to bring race into it. I pride myself on being an equal opportunity baiter. I couldn't give a flying crap where a scammer's from. Take the time to read through and you'll see that rather than jumping in on the day you join.

Last edited by wayne on Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't even matter if shes Russian, Nigerian, a scammer or a nun - pointing out crap fashion is not racism.

And that top is crap fashion whichever way you look at it. She should be baited just for that reason alone. Laughing
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob,

I'm positive that Wayne meant nothing more than taking the piss about the top- he's been here quite awhile and is very experienced in love baits, both lad and vlad- if he says it's a vlad, it is.

Let's take a breather here guys and shift the topic back to baiting the scammer, not sniping at each other.

Thanks Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We get accused of racism here often enough, but this goes beyond ridiculous. Rolling Eyes Wayne didn't mention where this female purports to come from until after he was accused of racism, and he's never tied her race or nationality to her choice of clothing. Okay, so slamming her for her choice of top may not be the politest thing he's ever done, but it has fuck all to do with racism. Evil or Very Mad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok folks, here's a fashion statement to be really politically correct about:

Don't say anything wrong now, we don't want to get in trouble with the PC brigade. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Confused Confused Confused
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have zero tolerance for racism.

I have never seen any posts at this site that contained any racist comments. I make this comment as an observation of the baiting community and the work of the moderators here.

Back to the photo- Boobs mentioned that she had a similar outfit. Just after I joined the group everyone voted one lad's shirt as the loudest and ugliest shirt ever known to man. I had an identical Hilo Hattie I paid $85 bucks for sitting in the closet. A week later, I turned a corner and ran into a guy with a cup of warm coffee. It got all over my shirt. The guy I ran into said it was his fault as he should have heard my shirt coming.
The baiter got the scammer to burn the shirt. I forgot what happened to mine.
What do you think Wayne? Pay her to burn it?

Edit- trying to stay on topic.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We SO need a lad to be dressed like that Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
What do you think Wayne? Pay her to burn it?

Maybe once I persuade my lad to send me the undies in my avatar to burn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking at it again, this shirt was really ugly. I threw it out right afterwards. The Hilo Hattie site still has the pattern but in black in a dress.

This is Mr. Fishe's work.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
BAHAHA, the sign is so perfect in that!

Unfortunately, several people have expressed interest in my doing that to several of my favorite outfits...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks that some of the people in these pics have the same (lack of) taste in clothes as I do.

Although in my defence I haven't got an outfit like the guy in kleindoofy's pic (yet).
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob wrote:
...if you've ever been to the FSU, you will have seen girls walking in the street wearing things liek that. Would you you stop & point at all of them?

Ohhh -Ohhh, I just got it on the third reading, duh. I thought Bob was talking Florida State University. He's talking Former Soviet Union. My bad but I really have seen guys wearing blue shirts like that at Florida State.

But back to baiting... Wayne, get her to wear it backwards and without the whatever the binder is called. See if it looks better that way.

mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@KD: that guy's real sin is being a Leafs fan puke

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Just after I joined the group everyone voted one lad's shirt as the loudest and ugliest shirt ever known to man. I had an identical Hilo Hattie I paid $85 bucks for sitting in the closet.

I categorically deny that I pulled this monstrosity from my closet to take this pic:
For the record, I got it at a 2/ $12 sale. Also, its by NO means the ugliest Hawaiian print shirt running loose in SoCali! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'll be expecting an ASEM from Mr. Fishe any time now Cool

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic