SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@VP - Backstory is WAY to long to get into much here. PM is inbound.

Also, I have delivered the slap for being so rude to my dear sis... I will share any apologies that come back.
peg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi vp

You should receive a call for "" from C�te d'Ivoire. The name of the lad is Herv�.

My character is supposed to be in an abbey praying for the souls and singing Gregorian songs.

So do not hesitate have him waiting a long time...

Thanks in advance.
frankspencer970
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP,

Hello again and thanks for the great service you are providing! Twisted Evil

The nice Pastor James Stockwin may call you to finally get his hands on his MCTN code.

I have told him all the security work has been done and he just has to call the account deparment and state the final pass phrase of:

Fan dabby dozey.

Play as you see fit! Twisted Evil

Frank.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

++@schmoebob
Your lad called and aparently does not want the money now and said I can pick it back up on the weekend and go shoe shopping Laughing At least that is what I got out of the conversation. Maybe next time he calls I will give him some numbers...I just did not feel like it today and I had just finished arguing with 4X1X9's lad too so I was revved up Razz

http://media.putfile.com/MTCN-needed

++@4X1X9
your lad is just about the dumbest I have spoken to in a long while....he could not get the money and tried to tell me I gave him the wrong numbers...then after me telling him how stupid he was because we went over the 'probable' numbers numerous times in the previous conversation. So I tell him ' fine, no matter what I tell you you wont understand it..so I will go to the post office and post the receipt to your name at the EFCC and it should be there by Friday' to this he said oh yes send it now...bla bla...stupid shit took another few mins to get him to understand..I cannot email it..cuz I dont do email, and you are working away and wont be home until who knows when Wink ....yadda yadda..I guess he has emailed you by now..I also demaned to speak to his boss...so I really expect his boss to call me now Rolling Eyes Oh what a fun day Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/MG-4X1X9-LAD

++Who is Mr Douglas?? Some security company lad has called like 50 times today..(he loves punishment) and I posted his call the other day but no one wants him??? does he belong to any of you above ^^^^???

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the length of the first one...

4:19

Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
Nice! I did not catch that..toooo funny indeed Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you really not mind taking these calls? I've got several baits on the go but don't feel comfortable taking calls. I love making them [generally at 3am their time] though.

If not I'll pimp your number and let you know. If you get any calls for , , or (yeah, sorry about that one) then they are for me.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send them my way, it is best to give the number when you have a good bait going and they 'need' to speak to you, then I can verify your existance and whatever else seems to happen..happens Razz .

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just in case you may wonder or have some funny things to post and don't know too whom ...

is one of my characters who uses your number. She is not one of my most frequented characters, but those lads who might call will have an interesting story to tell Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@frankspencer

Sorry mate, but your las Pastor James WTF Stockwin could not even pass the simplest of security questions!!! I asked the hardest question of all...Spell your surname? FAILED FAILED FAILED!!! STCOWNI WTF is that??? Rolling Eyes and I had plans for good security too and I could not even get that far.
The first call is him asking for the MTCN and 2nd and 3rd is him trying to sway the most unflexible accounts system you have in place..run by 100% Bitch accountants Razz
I am afraid he will need re-certification befor we can go any further, he called with a UK mobile number too (maybe a re-route?? dunno).
http://media.putfile.com/Ben-Gee-1
http://media.putfile.com/Ben-Gee-2
http://media.putfile.com/Ben-Gee-3

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks once again VP, cant wait to get home and have a listen.

I gotta say, he is one hell of a dumbass thats for sure!

Cheers,

Frank
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@VP you have a PM. Feel free to be as outrageous as you like.

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
fashmo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello VP

A diplomat may call for Googie Lovelock about arranging a One million dollar lottery win cash transfer.

They have been on the go since the 30th november and am sure that they would like to talk to Googie.

Thanks in advance

Fashmo.

The correction regarding your gender is noted.
The word sir is an official rerm used as a mark of respect irrespective of sex

Send to me your private phone number so as to enable me talk to you earball to earbell

Easter Egg 2013United Kingdom x 2
Italy x 1 Wheel of Rome
Netherlands x 1
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Vp,

A lad called Mohammed may called to speak to Baldrick Blackadder. I have told him he may fill you in on the deal we have going. Mohammed has expressed some very sexist views about women in the workplace and needs a telling off I feel. Have fun and thanks as always Wink

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, Chris Komo may call, asking for Shen Yu. If so, you are his mistress, and he is away in his inner sanctum, plotting away for his evil deeds.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get one from Eme Farms for Robert Hedges, you are my sister....

pony
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey VP, I have one Sam ready to call our London office for a phone interview for a job. He wants to call at
Quote:
wednesday,12pm,noon according to african GMT
to speak with our HR rep.

Are you available at this time to conduct a job interview? (The more surreal and painful the better! Twisted Evil )
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@schmoebob
Sure I will be free at that time. Do you have a good script of questions I need to ask? Funny you should come up with this idea as just this morning I thought of basically the same thing Shocked I think I may start interveiwing lads when they call and I am the 'secratary/pa' and he must answer 'so many stupid questions' because the company has this policy..bla bla..nothing to do with mw..bla bla. So any ideas will be welcome.. Laughing Me thinks I will start addressing lads as Mrs and ma'm we tried that with one lad already and it does seem to be fun Twisted Evil

++Call eariler for 'Elizabeth' (I think...dont have my notes at the moment) will post convo later

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@VP - No script right now, but he is trying to convince me that he is a computer engineer and wants to come to America to work for my company. Ask lots of highly technical questions, and be sure to test his English language abilities. Also you should explore with him his opinion of the reputation that Nigeria has for being a hotbed of internet crime. That should make him feel a little bit uncomfortable!

I think I will inform him that his call is being recorded so that I can listen and evaluate him. That should keep him on his best behaviour. Twisted Evil

I don't want to dictate too much, I don't want to interfere with your own creativity! Just have fun with him and be the HR rep from Hell!
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vp, my lad Mohammed has claimed he has called you on all 3 of your numbers but had not reached anybody. Have you had any missed calls from 234-8050721076. I think he is lying but appears genuinely annoyed Twisted Evil

Quote:
your attitude towards this impending business transaction is in sharp contrast to the one of the statements contained in the last paragraph of your mail.how could you claim to be in your own word "deadly serious" without considering it imparative to call me at least for once - considering that fact that i have called the series of numbers you provided without any success.

the only way to convince me you are for real is to have you call me.no matter how tight your programmes are,you can spare some time to call if you believe in this business.

note:i do not know of any code of conduct that bars one from answering calls during work hours.

Boy, is he going to get slapped for talking to me in such a manner.

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmmm no calls show up with that number..he tells lies Rolling Eyes . I had a call this morning again Mr Douglas and sounds like Mr Vernon???? This one has called lots of times but everytime I list the call no one seems to want him. He says it is very important security transaction...did not want to buy my girlscout cookies either Crying or Very sad

Also the call fro what sounded like Elizabeth, if this one is your let me know.

Last few days have been very quite..a few one bells...and the couple above^^ there were a couple missed ones on the weekend...but I do not like them to get a deadend Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, did Audrey Arthur or Rabbi try to call Annie yet ?
If none of them do within a few hours I will have to
slap them silly tonight, which I don't want to do since
I'm such a nice person Wink
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad tells me he's called you again. If you had a Gabriel asking for Eliza, that was him. Smile

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+++@DoloresOnTheDottedLine,
Yes you lad called yesterday he was very impatient as he called back about 5 mins after this call. I shouted at him and said I was too damn busy at the moment and he better be patient..I will return his call when I get time
http://media.putfile.com/Eliza-72-54

+++Barry Tone your lad 4 Correctal probes..playing on the phone..numerous hang-ups after I answer. Slap for being extremely rude
..very very impatient!! He has learned nothing from the last Slap:cry: REALLY needs a wake up call.
http://media.putfile.com/Barry-Tone

+++Lad called Michael..hung up after spelling his name, he does NOT want to answer the simple questions that is a requirement of my job..slap him and teach him how to be professional on the phone
http://media.putfile.com/michael-51

+++James Williams says he is NOT going to answer the simple questions that is a requirement of my job..slap him and teach him how to be professional on the phone
http://media.putfile.com/James-Williams

@2891miles I do not think that one has yet called..slap as you wish Laughing unless he is one of the above ^^^

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A word of warning VP.....

Our Super Jimbo is a proper Mr Grumpy Pants today as he has visited the WU in Mamobi three times this morning, and he is "sick and tired of being made a fool of"...... Laughing

He might be on the warpath....... Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic