SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupid mistake may have ruined bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Argh. I think I've just spoiled my primary bait, which was my first one ever and my most promising.

I was having all my baiting accounts' received email forwarded to my primary so I'd know when things arrived without having to check all of my bait accounts. Unfortunately, I am a dumbass. Turns out that on several occasions I've spaced on the fact that I'm still signed into my primary when responding, and my lad has noticed several characters writing from the same address now.

Right now I'm sending some BS about there being a computer at the office used by several people who forget to sign into or out of their own accounts, but I doubt he'll buy that.

Rawr, and things were just getting promising for trophies and safaris. Evil or Very Mad

Guess I need to poke at my email settings to see if I can do something about that, or maybe step back and have a snack or a nap or something if I'm so excited about getting a lad email that I want to throw together a response right away.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been doing the same thing as you.....delivering all e-mail accounts to my 'main one' and it does get confusing in the excitement!

I'm so new to this that I don't have much advice apart from what you've already done. Maybe the idea that a bothersome boyfriend/girlfriend ( who is a computer expert? ) has been harrassing you and you've had to open new accounts with different names?

Sorry..not much help. Good Luck. Wink

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Smile The problem is that I've still been using the other accounts in the mean time, but your idea may come in handy in other situations.

My main concern at the moment is getting him to forget about my personal account, since I don't really want it involved. At least it's Gmail so it's still secure and free of IPs and whatnot.

I think I'll pick another account to have everything forwarded to, even if I will have to check it separately. Embarassed I don't trust me any more.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thunderbird email client that checks all accounts automatically and has a separate folder for each account. Do not have anything to do with baiting even breath the same air as a personal account.

This is an example of deciding that hiding your IP is more important than being sure that you are safe in the dozens of other areas.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Ah, thanks for the info. I'll definitely check that out.

It's funny, just when I think I've got the hang of baiting, it turns out there's yet another thing I've missed. Embarassed

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolores--just play up the 'multiple users' line--or a secretary snafu--and then play it VERY straight and promise to send money....greed will do the rest.

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John Drake wrote:
....greed will do the rest.

That is the heart and soul of the game!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Number 6 is right. Don't say anything unless your lad brings it up. At that point a simply denial will do. Don't bother with elaborate lies. Just deny everything then dangle cash.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the lad you have memory problem where you can remeber things only at certain time.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get worried about crossovers like that so I use different providers for each live bait (I don't keep many going at a time). Just helps separate everything.

Gotta admit tho, that is a good one.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dolores, I would suggest just to relax a bit and trace back your e-mails and find out where the mugu noticed your mistake.
Read all the mugus mail and see what he has told you.
If he is quetioning all the names you are using.
Tell him that a virus on the computers has screwed up the accounts from computer.

Tell the mugu that your boss wll be providing all the employees new top of the line computers so you dont forsee any further problems. Tell the mugu that you will be opening a brand new account since you also suspect that a coworker has tapped into your box

I spend a bit checking all my baiting accounts, but is is worth the time you spend and avoid a big mistake that you will later regret.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the exact same thing happen. I had 3 Gmail accounts going to my primary account. I had a lad twig because of it. Now, I dont foward emails anymore at all. too dangerous. I use gmail manager now.

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with your method pantsface. It's the safest way to handle things. Mixing up your scammers and real life stuff means there is always likely to be a mistake. For the sake of a minor inconvenience it's a small price to pay.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Delores.

It's all the lads fault! HIS email has been compromised and he must shut it down and open another account. You can specify the account name so that you are sure it's from him - something along the lines of [email protected] Very Happy or such like.
Then slap him for getting hackers in his account or such like.
It's definitely his fault, your account has been fine!

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did the same thing on Gmail too!! Just ignored it pretended nothing had changed and he just ignored it.

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your suggestions, everyone! I used a bit of a mix of them. The main lad still seems really suspicious of me, but he's hanging around. Things should go okay if I quit having so much fun with the brain damage I got when I was beaten last week and just do a straight bait for a while. Wink

His partner, on the other hand, seems to have twigged, judging by the fact that "Delivery Company" has backed out of the deal abruptly and I'm not getting anything from that IP any more. (Shame, I was having so much fun typing it as Devilry Company every time without anyone commenting!) Odd that one would twig without the other, but who knows what goes on over there.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolores - Don't worry if he ultimately twigs on you! Just bait him again from a new account.

Bruin
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dolores,

I have taken the mugus to task many times over why they used another name for them or me, etc. and various blatant errors on their part. But only half-accusingly, the other half devoted to telling them the deal might be over if I am unable to trust them. ...Throwing 'religion' into the mix never hurts either. They trust you if you bring The Big Guy into it--and I don't mean the oga!

Like the slime they are, they always ooze out of it all with a flippant reply that it was a 'secertary [sic] error'.. This appears to be their blanket excuse across the board. It's amusing to consider that they have money for barristers and secretaries and netcafe rental fees but tell me that they haven't eaten in 2-3 days. I tell them they haven't missed much, food still tastes the same--LOL!

Point by me is, you can often salvage a bait in some cases if you feel it worthwhile. I have. Oddly, the Lads often are apologetic when I never expect them to be. And they being of limited intelligence and focused on only 1 goal, they realize that ANY person who faithfully replies is a potential victim. It's tough for them to drop someone they think is 'ripe for the pickins'. ...You often can revive a bait even when you think you screwed up.

cheerz---jervis tetch--mad hatter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic