SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Harsh safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seems to have one lad on hook big time. We have already agreed to meet somewhere. So I'm thinking about meeting at some remote harsh local such as Tibet, some small city in Alaska, northern Russia where it's alway cold and there aren't much transport in and out of city, etc... Twisted Evil

So I thought this thread have some potiental idea to make lad's life miserable. If anyone want me to start do some research, I can go and find few area and transport to get there. What do all of you think of this idea?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get ahead of yourself. No lad is going to agree to meet in such a place without some serious groundwork laid -- and even then, it's highly unlikely to meet them outside of a major metropolitan area where the lads have connections. Don't forget, the lad is not really traveling. He is merely contacting an "associate" in London, or NYC or Amsterdam who will stand in for the lad and conduct the transaction (or perhaps act as his barrister or colleague).

If you can get a lad to go to Tibet, then kudos to you, but I'd give the odds as 10,000 to 1.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take the challenge up then, it'll be worth the try. I already have ton of plans set up, include some serious moneys offer, old copy of flight confirm that I can make some change to easily, etc... However I'm sure it'll take at least a few months. If it did happen, it'll be worth it Twisted Evil

Funny thing is I have no plan on try send this lad to safari for a while, but he seems to be begging for it though.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are sometimes refered to as super-safaris. These are very hard to pull off. For a number of reasons.

1. The lad may not have a passport.
2. Assuming that the lad has a passport, he may not be able to get a visa for the destination.
3. Assuming that he can somehow get both the passport and the visa, he now needs the money for traveling.
4. Assuming that he has the money, he has to be willing to spend it.

Getting past item #1 is not too bad, but the others get progressively more and more difficult. Your lad will need the following...

1. Absolute proof that you exist. This means phone calls and other ways for him to verify that you are wherever you say you are. This requires a great deal of work and research.

2. A good reason to travel. The only reason that they will travel is for money. Make it worth their while.

3. A complete belief that the money that you claim to have cannot be wired in any way. Being in a very remote location helps you here.

4. Availble cash.

Typically, you are going to have to go through many lads to find one stupid enough to fall for this sort of thing. You may end up going through hundreds. The other approach is to have a single lad, but become so trusted by him that he will believe nearly anything that you say. This can take a very long time.

If you would like to see how these types of safaris have unfolded in the past, feel free to have a look at some of my published baits. You will find the link to them in my signature.

Good luck

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to get an African lad to come to America is pretty hard. Speaking with a good scammer friend in Africa (tongue-in-cheek), I was recently told that a visa to America runs upwards of $5,000 + your ticket. So, $7,000 or so. Very few lads have that kind of cash. Especially lads that are dumb enough to fall for a safari. I don�t know that any African lad has ever taken a safari to America. If so, I would love to read about it. The visa thing is a pain. A few of us have a lad just WAITING to hop a plane. He was ready to go last week, but he is waiting on a visa. This is a HUGE pain.

We say these things not to discourage you, but to warn you. We don�t want to get your hopes up only to see them smashed by an unreliable mugu. SO, what do I recommend? Have him go on a small safari. You cannot fly into Lagos, so you have to go to Abuja. Please meet me there at the airport. Something like that.

Keep the lad on the hook for a while before you send him. Keep his trust. You need to �comply� with his wishes. Make him think that you are completely enamored with him.

Does this make sense?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
I'd give the odds as 10,000 to 1.

I'll have a tenner on that Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in today-

This is to go from one country to another in Africa:

Quote:
it is costing now atleast less,1000$ with the ticket and the visa

It would be much higher leaving the continent.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it possible to trick lads into believe there's a bridge between Alaska and Russia? Twisted Evil
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to see that photoshop effort Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May this will help someone who plan on try convince lad there's bridge between Alaska and Russia:

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/engineering/beringstrait/interactive/interactive.html

Very Happy
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Richard Cranium Milk wrote:
I seems to have one lad on hook big time. We have already agreed to meet somewhere. So I'm thinking about meeting at some remote harsh local such as Tibet, some small city in Alaska, northern Russia where it's alway cold and there aren't much transport in and out of city, etc... Twisted Evil

So I thought this thread have some potiental idea to make lad's life miserable. If anyone want me to start do some research, I can go and find few area and transport to get there. What do all of you think of this idea?

Always start small then progress from there. You will have 100% chance of failure with this. Goodluck if u persist
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take note of YeaWhatever's advice (and read his published baits) - he's a VERY good safari baiter but I don't think even he's managed to get an impoverished lad in Lagos to travel outside Africa, let alone Tibet or Alaska. Apart from the financial and documentation problems he forgot to mention that lads are supremely lazy sods and can't normally be arsed to move more than half a mile from their favourite Ladnest/internet cafe.

But there's nothing wrong with aiming high - just don't be too disappointed if you can't manage to pull it off. And if you DO manage it then please share the saga with us.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not mean to rain on your parade. some of these mugus have never been outside their countries, let alone you want your lad to travel to Russia and cross over to Alaska. It is had enough just to get them to travel 100 miles.

My major safari was a lad that flew from Argentina to the UK. He was supposed to fly from there to Angola. Some how I made a slight error and the mugu just told to F***k off Laughing

It takes a lot of planning for any type of safari. Iam not a safari expert like some of the baiters in the 419.

I suggest just rying to get the mugu to travel just a feew hundred miles.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thanks all of you guys very much for being honest. I appericate the help. I'll do some research and try to come up with way and see if I can eventually get this lad to try cross the bridge from Russia to Alaska Laughing

If it doesn't work, oh well at least I won't live to wonder if I could have done it.
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you need other continents?

If you immerse yourself in the details of Africa's geography you will find plenty of much more harsher places than either Alaska or Tibet etc. (Both are very civilized btw.)

Good luck, looking for reading your safari logs.
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kisslajos wrote:
Why do you need other continents?

If you immerse yourself in the details of Africa's geography you will find plenty of much more harsher places than either Alaska or Tibet etc. (Both are very civilized btw.)

Good luck, looking for reading your safari logs.

Think about this, Africa is very hot, no snow, (pardon my description but...) Most of population are black, more aware of other similar cultures and lanaguages, etc...

So imagine them suddenly finding themselve stuck in snow, tundra, bitter cold weather, ice, etc... They will most likely not really have much clues on how to thrive well in a such climate comfortly. They'll end up spend tons of moneys on all kind of stuff they doesn't need when they get back to Africa. Clothes lone could easily cost them over $400 USD. Plus they'll stick out like a sore thumb and trust me Russian polices will bug them to death.

Yes Tibet and Alaska are civilized, but that doesn't mean it'll be easy for them to get use to a such culture shock or adapt to the enviroment.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the more reason for them not to go and the point is they don't HAVE 'tons of money' to spend on winter clothing, supplies, etc. Most lads can barely scrape together a bus fare to the next town and what money they do have is spent at the internet cafe or their precious mobile phones.

Sorry mate but this just ain't going to happen. But like we say, there's no harm trying. Good luck. Go and read YeaWhatever and his various collaborators' safari baits and see how much time, effort and inventiveness it takes to get a lad off his lazy ass to go anywhere at all. I can particularly recommend "The Road To The Skeleton Coast" or "The Road To Darfur"

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant in case they can not get American, Russian visas, you still can have very harsh safari in Africa.

I would recommend you to check the visa requirements somewhere during your planning process.

http://www.visatorussia.com/russianvisa.nsf/visa_requirements.html
http://abuja.usembassy.gov/general_information2.html
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just some observations and a question:

It does snow in Africa- it's a really big continent, with mountains and everything.

Not everybody that lives in Africa (again, REALLY big continent) are black.

If you stick around long enough and get a Vlad, will you send him to the desert?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not tell him to take the "space bridge" and meet you on the moon? Imagine his surprise when he gets there and there's no oxygen! Now that's a harsh environment!

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the lad to meet you in Hell.

In the long run, he's on his way there anyway. Wink
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see an American safari pulled off. But, it is so unlikely. The lad is likely to drop you because there is no way he can meet you in America, for all of the reasons that you yourself listed. SO, which would be better: Having a mugu drop you and not spend any money on a trip to America because it would cost him $7,000 OR having a mugu spend $500 going across his country to meet you? My vote is the 2nd.

I have worked on a lot of different safaris. One, they are not easy to attain. Two, they have to be completely hooked. Three, and most importantly, IT HAS TO BE POSSIBLE. The truth is, it is pretty much impossible for a mugu (one who is dumb enough to travel to the US) to come up with $7k. You will hit the mugu hard if you get him to waste his time, money and resources traveling to a border country, or even his own country. And you can get him to keep moving. Once he gets to his destination, move it another 100 miles- away from home obviously.

I hope you see our comments as constructive as we are definitely not trying to piss on your fire here, just trying to help.

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Plus you have to realize that getting a visa is not as easy as forking over some money. You need to have a reason to be there. This equates to either having a documented vacation to The States (ie booked hotels at resort destination or other things to prove that you are actually going there for pleasure) or a letter of invitation from a citizen. Even then, it is VERY hard for a lad to obtain a visa...especially in the last 5-6 years.

Not trying to poo poo on your parade. Just giving you the facts. I was interested in the same thing about 6 months back and did quite a bit of research...even had a lad go through some of the motions. Even if your lad provides everything that is necessary to obtain a visa, chances are he/she is still not going to get one.

HTH,
BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Even then if you do manage to get a lad to America, for example, you would never get the fucker out of there? Why would you want a shit like that in somewhere civilised? Russia on the other hand, he would get eaten alive. But a Russian visa is difficult to get even if you have a legit reason to go there and can jump through the various hoops. I know this from personal experience.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Tell the lad to meet you in Hell.

There's a Hell in Norway. Wink

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic