SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bristol Zoo Bait [With Sound pg.5]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question from Prince:

Quote:
Edward,

What do u want us to discuss

Hm...... let's see, shall we? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime, Tracey got the request to call Prince's sister. She got her voicemail. Girl's name is Olga, but Tracey always seems to mix up names (Periscope for example) and calls the poor girl Oga. Warning: very high, screeching, painful to listen to voice. Sorry.

http://media.putfile.com/Prince-sister

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have another bite... Very Happy

spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmm I have had a PM from Happy Camper and it will mean winding down this bait without end, and starting up a new one with the lessons learnt.

Super Sexy Tracey needs a way out ... she is open to ideas before she makes a re-appearance.

She is open to suggestions ....anyone ????

(in baiting-land any thing can happen)

spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the last round of posts Super Sexy Tracey has been job hunting and is trying to get Prince to fill in forms for her prospective employer (who happens to be Maggot).

An interesting developement ..... the only phone number that Tracey has given Prince is Persphone's.

Read Prince's most recent note to Tracey in case I am just about to bump into your bait ,,,,,, in any case Prince seems to want in on the action

Quote:
Baby,

I am sending back the form today. Remember l told you l have a deal with some people in Ghana and l was talking with their lawyer Barrister , l saw a file on his desk which l read and l also your phone number but the name was while the phone number was yours.
I also saw a name with email @yahoo.com and another name Ken Amunike with email @yahoo.com I told the lawyer that l know you and he told me that you had business with one but want to use your money to divert the fund and that who he says work for JP Morgan is no longer their staff but the is the current staff of JP morgan but that you are trusting rather than
He told me that you were supposed to get a direct money transfer but you chose to go to Spain.
Tracey, are you the or are you faking them. I think Ken is right because the lawyer is also handling my own transaction.
Well, if your is near conclusion l will like to be part of it may you ask Ken for a direct wire transfer and l share the cost with you.
My sister line is free now and l told her about you she will like to meet you she really want me to meet you also.
I have asked the lotto guy to leave you alone and he will not contact you again.
I have not heard from the Zoo guys.

Trillion kisses

Prince

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply tell him Myrre is your cousin and the phone belonged to her. Rolling Eyes He is getting very suspicious. Maybe it is time to give him something to occupy his mind with..... a few other straight baits for example. Laughing

Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think persephone has a good idea, tell him its your cousins.. Maybe say you live with your cousin?? How should we conclude the Job application? I was thinking of maybe turning Tracey down for the job, and make it clear it was due to the form not being returned, then Tracey has a reason to maybe end it with Prince?? Could that be a good way to wind this up and give Tracey a way out?

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks ... what happend to this bait? Now I am in danger to necro an old thread when posting here Shocked .

I just wanted to inform those who care, that my fake lad who is in contact with Prince as well in an independent bait just got this terrific reply from our friend:

Quote:

I don't want to make mistake. Laughing he is so far away from doing anything that I would not rate as a mistake Laughing

Well, if there is anything that a fake lad could do for Jimmy and Tracey, justz let me know Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
spot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ Happy Camper might like to make a comment, but in the background we are winding this one down, collecting our thoughts and analysing what could do better next time.

We are looking to get a Lad firmly on the hook before starting to publish. ...We are getting plenty of bites, but it's not worth starting to publish if we can't be fairly sure that Lad won't stay the distance.

Next time it will be better placed in the Publish Your Work Threads.

Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I haven't done much. The bite turned out to be a dud, but spot seems to be making progress with a new lad. I'm seeking out new ones as well, but unfortunately, I'm busy again with exams Embarassed (grade 8 tuba this time). So my input will be erratic at best. Might I suggest a new thread if a new Zoo bait gets going?

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heya peeps, Prince just called. He informed me that he was in the hospital for a cold for the past few days, but no worries, he is alright again. He also asked me if the zoo stuff is for real and something about Andy and 2005. Could not quite make it out. And then his battery died Laughing

Oh, he sent Tracey an email. Spotty!!! Tracey's computer broke (and Prince answered with his well known Oh-oh) but she is going to a friend's tonight and she is going to reply then.

He needs reassurance on the zoo thing and he has some serious questions that need to be answered. Wink

spot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't seen the mail yet ^^^^

Thanks for the tip off Periscope

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you wait two hours and then slap the living shit out of him? Tracey went especially to her friend's house to use the computer, through the storm and the rain, and there is NO mail???? This is going to be HELL for Prince.

spot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ you ask and Tracey obeys !!!!

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Chilly Willy escapes you'll have to freight over the translator gadget (stuffed full of money) so your man can talk to him.
It would be a h3ll of a problem for him to deal with, a homicidal maniac penguin hell bent on world domination and no way of communicating.
(Safari to get the money)
I wonder what icon you get for a bait like yours? It's entered a whole new dimension.

Edit : http://www.ringsurf.com/netring?ring=epenguin;action=list
Oh my God! there really is a site for everything. Now all you have to do is get the powers that be to add one, especially for you.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
spot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Sexy Tracey delivers a mind slap, after all it might just be a lovers tiff

Quote:
Hey Prince ....what happen to that mail ????? ....I told U on the phone that the 'puter was brok and you said U where going to send me a mail ... SHIT!! ....I went over to my friends in the wind and rain ....2 hours travling to check the mail and guess what ????

No fuc*ing mail !!!!!!

It's not big, and its not funny

Tracey

spot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few people have PM'd asking where this bait is going .... well besides going from promising, to failure , and then back again, it should show that baiting isn't all about Picture Trophies with Lads with fish on their heads.

Try mixing and matching it with a few mind games

ANYWAY .... what an excuse for a Lad to say to his girl ...the mail didn't get thru !
Quote:

My Queen,

I sent you two mails and it bounchs back. However, l am really sorry for making you go through the rain it was not intentional.
I am planing a trip to Singapore by end of the month l have also started with the UK visa process though it is going to cost me a fortune but l will go ahead. I really want to meet you and be with you and even spend the rest of my life with you.
What about your plans to visit Nigeria? Did you finally drop it? Have you spoken to my sister on phone? l told her about you and she is keen to talk to you and even pay you a visit.

Love four much

Prince

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't tel me....let me guess....what'll he say next?
Oh yes....Can you send me money to help pay for the visa.

We have :
Money for the Visa 2/1
Money for nothing 4/1
Money to spend in Sinapore 8/1
Ravaged by a homicidal penguin 50/1
Being a truthful/honest person 2,000,000,000,000/1

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd they're off Exclamation

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Shotgun_Mosquito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.theangrypenguin.com/Records/store_front.php
Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right then, I've got a new penguin related modality. I'll start a new thread if any of the lads get hooked. I've got 3 so far.

This time, I'm pretending to be The Penguin from batman, and I'm inlisting the help of the lads to bring down Batman's company. This should give us lots of fun. My plan is to reintroduce chilly jimmy, and batman into the bait later on...

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To avoid spoiling this thread with my unrelated stories about my favorite lad (e.g. Prince Fawaz), I just opend a new thread about that lad...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=833353#833353

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Enno,

I think l will stay away from you. Prince told me you
are using so many names to track him. You use the name
Myrre. Claire, Tracey and Enno and most time you
claim to be a girl and most times a man.
He said he is very careful and mindful of you too.

I think this is my last mail to you. He showed me
proof where you answer Myrre.
He said his friend Ken told him about it.

Prince

he takes me for Tracey Shocked

11x Cellphone
spot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Sexy Tracey hasn't written to Prince for weeks now.

She was last seen at Luton Airport with a large chest (of gold) destined for Spain to open up a Lap Dancing school

Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tracey sailed off in to the sunset..... A happy ending for her!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why do all good things come to an end?

11x Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic