SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Found this on craigslist... is it a scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tha Bad 1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you ready for marriage ? - 35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-02-11, 4:20AM MSK/MSD

Hi! My name is Nataly. I am a feminine, sensual, tender sociable, honest, kind, loving, sincere, caring young woman with life goals. I believe I am a romantic person. I like to hold hands with the man I love, to kiss him, to spend with him much time together. A man of my dream is the one who will stand at my side, being a part of me, being able to offer true happiness, respect, protect, honour, understand, cherish me. The one who will love me gently like I have never known before. It will be a good if he is intelligent, kind, honest with life goals. He should know how to treat a woman. And of course he should love children and be family oriented. I am not interested in a pen pal. Please only serious inquiries only. Please send picture with responce.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll have to communicate a bit to find out. It's tough to tell from that one post.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

there are just some weird people on craigslist that want pictures of other people actually. kid at my school replied to one cause of valentines day and whot not but after sending pics and then asking for some in return, they just stopped responding.

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Ukrainian woman posting on Moscow craigslist personal, without making the standard referrence to relocate to another country - could be genuine.

(Definitely she seems more genuine than other posts on the same site.)
Bob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This reads like a genuine letter. It could also be a scammer who has stolen a genuine letter, but on balance this looks fine to me.
Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message this person and see if there's a script - if so, try to get 'em off-script and have some fun with them.

If you notice the photos are studio shots or pro-looking that should be a hint. They're probably stolen from some website.

Just remember, you're messing with a wealthy, likely violent, organization, if you know what i mean Wink

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Want to place bets on getting a model's pics and some topless/naked ones if you ask nicely?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic