SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's happened to Canada ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd leave this scam mail for all the sane baiters to go for first - then I'd throw my own brand of insanity into the works, but my lad has started first. The job is at a hotel in Canada - which I always thought was that lump above the USA. They've not been invaded have they ?

Quote:
hello garth,

i am not the one incharge for the for, all i need from you is your passport number and name so that i can forward it to the immigration manager in dakar senegal, they are the one to give you the form to fill,

Mr Idrisah

I've never had a lad beat me to going wacko first. As I'm travelling up from redneck country I better check what maps I'll be needing - he he he he.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, Canada is still above the USA. but is a very small country, they didn't find free space for the immigration office. So they had set it in Senegal. It is that simple. Rolling Eyes

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sooooo - eeeeeee thanks for the heads up there nalei. Now I can load up the station wagon and git going.

They're soooo going to regret this.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're too busy with the dogs and sleds this time of year to be bothered with things like immigration, so we contract it out.

mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you think our Senegalese immigration offices are inconvenient, wait until you have to exchange currency at our bureau in Mongolia. They were the lowest bidder!

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic