SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting very pushy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Headshrinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest email from my mugu. Getting far too pushy now, I think some serious action is required. ANy suggestions?

Quote:
Dear My LOVE,

How are you doing?I have really gone through your mail and content well understood.

I love you so much and there is no doubt about.My son larry is doing well.

After reading your mail, i have to call my agent that is abitrating between us and the bank.We talk at lenght.If your bank feel that the money is Huge, for transfere,we have an option of spliting it and transfere in bits.Alternatively, you can come to spain, in which case, a finance security company will transfere the physical cash to you and it will be moved down to your country through a diplomatic means.As such we will employ the services of a diplomat, this will cost us more money as we will have to pay for all this services.According to my agent who made all thses inquiary,the entire cash will be stacked in a box with a sealed with special cutome seal and regarded as goods, which will you have to claim pysically.After the entire analysis, i discover that this might take longer time to accomplish and will attract higher shipping fee.

On this background, i want you to go and make the payment today after reading this mail as durected.After making the payment,scanne and send me a copy of the western union slip for documention.Most importatnly, maintain uptmost confidentilaity knowing that my husband made this money through an illegal means.So that ever tell the bank manger or anybody the source of this money.Once you do that, the entire money will be will be seized by spanish Government and this have alot of implication both for you and me.So please keeep a sealed lips to your bank and the western union office dont ever tell them the source of the money, always say its from a business partiner.

So my love, after reading this mail, go and amke the payment as fast as possble so that all the document will be prepeared and make you the rightfull owner of the money.After that, you can proceed to complet the account opening and sudseqent arrangment towards my visiting you.

Plesaes i dont want to loss this money to the government,so plesae do make the payment today as directed DELAY IS DENGERIOUS.

Best Regards From Larry.

Your Urgent response is needed.

Gifty Abavana

I've already told her/him that I have to meet with my bank manager later this week before I open a new account for the purposes of our deal. Doesn't seem to be listening though
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This account your opening for your future life together. I suppose it will be a JOINT accont won't it ? In that case you'll need some form of identity from him - identity card and a utility bill perhaps. Though maybe you'll just get a fake and lose any chance of a trophy, so you could just ask for a utility bill and see what he produces.

and a trip is always good fun. making him wait for you at an airport. Why not go on a standby so you can only tell him exact details at the last moment, and send him on a safari - maybe not a long one, just a little trip to test out your skills.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are getting too much flak from that lad, just send your character to the Local WU where he gets injured during the course of a fake robbery.
There's a newspaper generator somewhere in tools. Use that for proof.
Then contact the lad from your secretary's account and offer to proceed on bahalf of your original character. "Mr. xxxx is in the hospital, just before he went into surgery, he told me to finish the transaction with you."
Then the lad will need to explain the whole process over again to the secretary. Should keep him busy for a while.

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him into next week.
He seems to care more about the money than you.
Also he gives two names, Larry and Gifty Abavana. Is he schitzo? ask him about his mental state as you cant be dealing with two people in a split personality.

If in doubt, slap. Then when he complains slap harder. Then play nice, then slap him again and again.

Good luck

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic