SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Denmark Lotto scam - on 3rd email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam_me_lol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, I'm new here but I have read a bunch of scam baiter sites as well as this one.

So I won some lotto from Denmark and responded on what I needed to do next to collect.

they responded saying I needed to pay (here I'll paste from the email)

CHARGES:

NOTARIZATION CHARGES FEE: EURO 600.00
REGISTRATION FEE: EURO 550.00
STAMP DUTY FEEE: EURO 300.00

TOTAL DUE TO BE PAID BY YOU IS: ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY EUROS (�1,450.00).

To be paid to them before they could release my check.

I responded by asking who I needed to send the money to. They responded with a person in the UK and a JPG of his passport.

It ends with this

"Sequel to previous email message to You,You are required to proceed with effecting the Notarisation charges to our United Kingdom office prior to authorisation given by the gaming board,the details of the receiving officer is as given below:

. RECEIVER NAME: MR.DEREK FRANK KIDD

. ADDRESS: BALCARY SHOOTERSWAY BERKHAMSTED HERTFORDSHURE ,HP4 3NN,ENGLAND,UNITED KINGDOM.

Attached below is passport copy of Mr.Derek F.Kidd.

We await your swift payment advise so We can notify the UK office without further delay."

Where should I go from here? Any advice?[/img]

Last edited by scam_me_lol on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic